For all the Verizon users in this thread...how many of you plan on buying iPhone if and when it comes to Verizon?
    I will get the Iphone on Verizon if it comes out to them
    12-12-10 09:47 AM
    I would consider it, but I'm not up for a new phone until next April, so I would have to see what Android phones are out there first. I had a launch iPhone, and loved it, but there is something about android that i keep going back to even though I've had a Blackberry or two amounst my phones.

For all the Verizon users in this thread...how many of you plan on buying iPhone if and when it comes to Verizon?
    12-12-10 10:22 AM
    Now I don't like iPhone, I have a BlackBerry and an Android phone, but I bet you that iPhone will crush both Android and BlackBerry if it ever comes to Verizon.
    12-12-10 10:25 AM
    Unless big buisness(Verizon,AT&T) decides they don't really like "open source" and "rugged individualism" by twisting Android with changes like...Bing and limited App loading.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    As long as there are people who continue making ROMs, rooting devices, and pure Google Experience devices, all will be good.
    12-12-10 10:36 AM
    Now I don't like iPhone, I have a BlackBerry and an Android phone, but I bet you that iPhone will crush both Android and BlackBerry if it ever comes to Verizon.
    I disagree.....
    12-12-10 10:40 AM
    iPhone's time already came. It's OS is basically a rehashed and retweaked from a three year old formula. iPhone development crawls at a snails pace and IMO is still playing catch up with Web OS and Android. Verizon isn't going to make a difference, all you will see is people defecting from AT&T. Blackberry is already in last place with their ancient OS and p!$$ poor hardware, Android on the other hand, is a force to be reckoned with.
    12-12-10 10:51 AM
    iPhone's time already came. It's OS is basically a rehashed and retweaked from a three year old formula. iPhone development crawls at a snails pace and IMO is still playing catch up with Web OS and Android. Verizon isn't going to make a difference, all you will see is people defecting from AT&T. Blackberry is already in last place with their ancient OS and p!$$ poor hardware, Android on the other hand, is a force to be reckoned with.
    I don't think people who will be switching to iPhone will care about the OS that much. If they really cared they would have switched over to ATT and bought the phone. I would say that a big percentage of smartphone users SETTLED on their current device because they wouldn't/couldn't switch to ATT.
    12-12-10 06:33 PM
    Personally I wouldn't switch carriers just to get a specific phone no matter what it was. I had a bad experience with Att and won't go back, if iphone does come to verizon i may try it out as long as its 4G... if not I'm sure android will come out with a new 4G device soon.
    12-12-10 07:14 PM
    it is so overrated...........but that's my opinion
    12-12-10 11:47 PM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD