I don't know, but it seems Android is not getting the hype, or is it and I am missing something?

I just don't think it's any better than a Blackberry phone!

BLACKBERRY OWNS!
    05-24-09 04:57 PM
    all stores have countdowns and they will be promoting them on tv ads etc soon. I'm excited for them, it might be the phone that actually makes me go from a blackberry to something else. I will have to play with one for a while to see how buggy it is or is not and how it operates to see if i can go to one instead of my Curve. If i don't like it as much as i think i will i might just wait for one of the newer blackberries ie. storm 2 or onyx or something.

But the android phones look awesome so far so we shall see. There definitely isn't as much hype as there was when the iphone was coming out though.
    05-24-09 05:10 PM
    Speaking of Onyx and what have you, any idea when might Rogers get the new set of Blacks?
    05-24-09 05:22 PM
    late summer early fall you should see some released
    05-24-09 06:00 PM
    Sweet! Can't wait.
    05-24-09 07:32 PM
    I am kind of excited about Android but I'm not crazy about the HTC Dream or
    Magic. I'll be more excited when Sony Ericsson and Motorola releases their Android handsets.
    05-24-09 10:17 PM
    Let the competition begin!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-24-09 11:18 PM
    I'm indifferent at best. Much more interested in the palm pre.

05-24-09 11:45 PM
    They are mostly promoting the HTC Dream. The phone is already almost a year old.... the people that were really into it got it a while ago from craigslist or the US. The only new phone is the HTC Magic and that phone isn't a revolution from the HTC Dream. Still you Rogers is making you sign 3 years and Globalive and Dave Wireless will both have Android phones with better plans and shorter contracts.
    05-25-09 12:08 PM
    Competition is good for all of us, but not interested in Android. Palm Pre might be nice but I feel safer investing in the blackberry or iphone because I get the impression most developers are creating more in those environments.
    05-25-09 12:14 PM
    I've used/sold android phones. Android has potential but at the moment it simply sucks. The htc design was kinda subpar also. I've used much better htc devices. Oh well. Its a start.

05-25-09 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD