I didn't take that as mine. I just thought it was funny, so I said it. I'm sure you've never repeated something funny that you heard somewhere.

I am not a Motorola Fanboy, further more until I bought the Droid I very much disliked Motorola. HTC is actually my favorite handset manufacturer to date, they build great phones.

It just cracks me up because you seem to constantly bash the Droid, seemingly in an attempt to make the Hero/Eris look better.

Maybe I am reading it wrong, and if so I apologize. If you are going to accuse people of being Fanboy's you need to admit that you are one yourself...
    I'm a huge fanboy, but for everything Android. What most Droid owners fail to realize is, Android existed before Motorola. Go check out XDA Devs, and see all the amazing work they do for HTC devices as far as getting new phones rooted, rom's cooked, and other cool flashes. I get people like the Droid. I think its a great phone and have said so on many occasions. Its not the only Android phone on the market, and its clearly not far superior to any other Android phone on the market. What does it do, that any other Android phone can't do? Nothing, right?

Its like beating my head into a wall. Its the OS, its the OS, its the OS. That hardware wrapped around win mo would be trash, the Droid hardware is not innovative. Its my own personal opinion that its terrible to look at, and feels like crap in the hand when opened. Because I don't bow at the big red eye on the screen I'm labeled a Droid hater, when its not the case.

As far as being an HTC fanboy, well I kinda had no choice but to get an HTC phone seeing as how I'll never leave Sprint which is excellent in my area, and reasonably priced. So, I've never owned an HTC device before, and I wouldn't hesitate to leave HTC for another Android device that suited my needs better, and the Moment isn't that phone. I don't feel like a fanboy, but you Droid owners think that any other Android phone on the market is clearly inferior, and its just not the case.
    11-30-09 06:32 PM
    I'm a huge fanboy, but for everything Android. What most Droid owners fail to realize is, Android existed before Motorola. Go check out XDA Devs, and see all the amazing work they do for HTC devices as far as getting new phones rooted, rom's cooked, and other cool flashes. I get people like the Droid. I think its a great phone and have said so on many occasions. Its not the only Android phone on the market, and its clearly not far superior to any other Android phone on the market. What does it do, that any other Android phone can't do? Nothing, right?

Its like beating my head into a wall. Its the OS, its the OS, its the OS. That hardware wrapped around win mo would be trash, the Droid hardware is not innovative. Its my own personal opinion that its terrible to look at, and feels like crap in the hand when opened. Because I don't bow at the big red eye on the screen I'm labeled a Droid hater, when its not the case.

As far as being an HTC fanboy, well I kinda had no choice but to get an HTC phone seeing as how I'll never leave Sprint which is excellent in my area, and reasonably priced. So, I've never owned an HTC device before, and I wouldn't hesitate to leave HTC for another Android device that suited my needs better, and the Moment isn't that phone. I don't feel like a fanboy, but you Droid owners think that any other Android phone on the market is clearly inferior, and its just not the case.
    If you're on Sprint, your device is inferior along with the network. Period. End of story.
    11-30-09 07:45 PM
    This could possibly be the rumored upgrade coming on Dec 11th.
    This is my understanding as well.
    11-30-09 07:55 PM
    Let's not turn this into a BB forum guys! Get what you want and enjoy it!

If you're on Sprint, your device is inferior along with the network. Period. End of story.
    11-30-09 09:05 PM
    Let's not turn this into a BB forum guys! Get what you want and enjoy it!
    I agree completely, but Semantics is clearly HTC's biggest fan. He has been bashing the Droid since day one under thinly veiled "I love Android" statements.
    11-30-09 09:17 PM
    I agree completely, but Semantics is clearly HTC's biggest fan. He has been bashing the Droid since day one under thinly veiled "I love Android" statements.
    Go find me bashing anything but the looks. You wanna make a statement like that, then go back it up. You are nothing but a troll, you contribute nothing to Android discussion. Check my posts big man, other than not finding me bashing your precious Droid, you'll find a whole heck of a lot of me helping people with Android questions. The only thing I've said is it looks like crap, and I stand by that.
    11-30-09 10:26 PM
    Definitely way over the top.

Looks like somebody is jealous that their phone didn't give them an HJ this morning
    If HJs are coming packed in an OS update, I'm buying two of those devices, one to surf the web and the other to make me smile every morning.
    12-01-09 01:56 AM
    If HJs are coming packed in an OS update, I'm buying two of those devices, one to surf the web and the other to make me smile every morning.
    I'm with you, brother.
    12-01-09 02:01 AM
    Semantics isn't a HTC fanboy. It's just that he really loves his Hero device, and feels that both the Droid and Hero/Eris deserve equal praise. Android is Android, but you have Droid owners who feel that the Droid is superior to every phone. That's a fanboy.

@Semantics: You should download the 2.1 Rom from XDA, but only if you know what you're doing.

Edit: On second thought, you should wait it out a little. It's a very early leak, but it shows promise.
    Last edited by Sinternet Jr.; 12-01-09 at 11:45 AM.
    12-01-09 11:31 AM
    Semantics isn't a HTC fanboy. It's just that he really loves his Hero device, and feels that both the Droid and Hero/Eris deserve equal praise. Android is Android, but you have Droid owners who feel that the Droid is superior to every phone. That's a fanboy.

@Semantics: You should download the 2.1 Rom from XDA, but only if you know what you're doing.

Edit: On second thought, you should wait it out a little. It's a very early leak, but it shows promise.
    Thanks Sinternet, I noticed the same thing. I think I'll wait until it gets some more polish. I spent the better part of last night on Xda, digging around!
    12-01-09 12:25 PM
    Android is Android
    I agree; as far as devices. U like what u like and depending on the carrier ya
    gets what ya gets...............
    12-01-09 12:36 PM
    Are you stalking semantics? It seems like every thread I read with semantics commenting in it you're not to far behind to trash everything he says and make it a battle between your phone and his. Do you actually come hear to help people or just to bash semantics?
    12-02-09 08:51 AM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD