I have over 40 of them. I like them and if not, then delete, but you always have them if you change your mind. I don't play games, mine are either for wallpapers or utilities./camera
    10-01-11 01:47 AM
    Monopoly from EA is the fee app for today.
    Guatiao likes this.
    12-28-11 11:24 AM
    yep i got it first thing this morning. I have been wanting to get it but the 4.99 pricetag is a little steep but free is a much have!
    12-28-11 11:34 AM
    Splashtop Remote Desktop is free today. Nice.
    01-06-12 02:12 AM
    Splashtop Remote Desktop is free today. Nice.
    Oh wow... fantastic.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    01-06-12 06:45 AM
    This is cool, but don't you have to leave your pc on to allow it to access it from your phone? It can't even be in "sleep mode" right? If I'm away from home is when I would use the app and then my pc is either off or sleeping. How is everyone else using it then? From another room in the house?
    01-06-12 11:45 AM
    I have been able to use Teamviewer to access my work computer from sleep. Had to restart it remotely though.

Good question... I have to try this with Splashtop.
    01-06-12 11:53 AM
    This is cool, but don't you have to leave your pc on to allow it to access it from your phone? It can't even be in "sleep mode" right? If I'm away from home is when I would use the app and then my pc is either off or sleeping. How is everyone else using it then? From another room in the house?
    You'd have to enable wake on lan.
    01-06-12 01:03 PM
    Just played with Splashtop for a bit.Works great for the most part, but one thing it seems to be missing (unless I missed it) is file transfers from server to device. Other than that it's great for a free app o the day!

Also wish you could tweak tap and gesture sensitivity. The mouse controls pop up way too frequently when using two dinner gestures.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
    01-06-12 02:59 PM
    You have to remember that they switch the free app at midnight (Pacific Time). It takes about 30 minutes for the price change to populate, so you really have to wait until 12:30am before buying.

There have been some good apps available: PrinterShare, Quick Office, SwiftKey X, Thumb Keyboard, Executive Assistant, just to name a few. Sure, you have to wade through the crap, but they're free.

Sent from my gTablet using Tapatalk.
    01-06-12 03:02 PM
    Yep, the lack of direct file transfer on splashtop blows pretty hard. That is one of the most common functions used during remote desktop in general.. You'd have to do something ghetto like email it or some other such method.

I picked up Jump Desktop since it's on sale for $0.99 but I haven't gotten a chance to try it yet to see if it has file transfer.
    01-06-12 04:36 PM
    Didn't want to start a new thread: Camscanner Pro is on sale for $2.
    01-07-12 10:12 PM
    Didn't want to start a new thread: Camscanner Pro is on sale for $2.
    I'm not seeing that on my end. Dead Runner was the free app on Saturday, and Moon Phase Pro is the free app today (Sunday)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    01-08-12 03:35 AM
    I'm not seeing that on my end. Dead Runner was the free app on Saturday, and Moon Phase Pro is the free app today (Sunday)

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk
    Amazon.com: CamScanner License: Appstore for Android
    01-08-12 04:42 AM
    Angry Birds ad-free is FAOTD.
    john_v likes this.
    08-30-12 06:04 AM
    Angry Birds ad-free is FAOTD.
    This is the very first app they started with a couple years ago.
    08-30-12 08:18 AM
    This is the very first app they started with a couple years ago.
    I thought it was AB Seasons, but you might be right. They have repeated before.

ETA: I *think* it was Rio that was the very first free AB.
    Last edited by trelawrence; 08-30-12 at 08:36 AM.
    08-30-12 08:34 AM
    I thought it was AB Seasons, but you might be right. They have repeated before.

ETA: I *think* it was Rio that was the very first free AB.
    We're both wrong. It was AB Rio. I just sifted through 56 pages of app history to discover that...lol. Sheesh, Amazon needs to improve the navigating abilities of their website. There was no option to choose oldest first.
    08-30-12 08:42 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD