I have the Incredible and this is my first day with it. I have said that in a previous post. On the simulator it shows the send key on the actual screen when you are supposedly sending a message. However, on my Incredible I do not see that send key to tap on. It was confusing me ! For me to send, I have to tap on the menu key at the bottom and then a small screen pops up that includes a "send" to tap on. The simulator was confusing me since my homescreen isn't set-up like it HA !

Is anyone else Incredible send notifier layout like mine? Also, can the calibration be customized ?

I am thus far enjoying it. Been playing with it since I got home ! Now I have it charging up . I will definitely be getting the extended battery in a month or so. I want to see how this battery holds up for me.
    12-07-10 10:26 PM
    How many hours did your phone last upon initial charge? I'm also curious about what other Incredible owners here think about the bump charging concept I've been reading about here, and other Android forums.
    12-07-10 10:32 PM
    I have the Incredible and this is my first day with it. I have said that in a previous post. On the simulator it shows the send key on the actual screen when you are supposedly sending a message. However, on my Incredible I do not see that send key to tap on. It was confusing me ! For me to send, I have to tap on the menu key at the bottom and then a small screen pops up that includes a "send" to tap on. The simulator was confusing me since my homescreen isn't set-up like it HA !

Is anyone else Incredible send notifier layout like mine? Also, can the calibration be customized ?

I am thus far enjoying it. Been playing with it since I got home ! Now I have it charging up . I will definitely be getting the extended battery in a month or so. I want to see how this battery holds up for me.
    email or sms?

gmail or HTC mail app if email
    Last edited by howarmat; 12-07-10 at 10:40 PM.
    12-07-10 10:35 PM
    No idea what your talking about.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-07-10 10:39 PM
    How many hours did your phone last upon initial charge? I'm also curious about what other Incredible owners here think about the bump charging concept I've been reading about here, and other Android forums.
    i dont bump charge but here is a good read on the whole deal

Bump Charge fully explained - we may have to deal with it - Android Forums
    When I got the phone today it was at one bar at activation. I had it partially charged up by the time I got home. I have been on it nonstop till tonight. I can't judge the battery usage yet because today wouldn't be a fair assumption for me.
    I have been on it more than I probably would be because I have been trying to learn the basics and doing some correspondence on it. It does charge up quickly though just like the BB does.
    This is really one cool device and I haven't found out everything it can do YET !
    But the simulator on the Verizon site doesn't have the layout my device has on some of the functions as with the "send" on SMS
    12-07-10 10:51 PM
    hmmm. I know on stock android, there is a send button. I'm not sure, but I think hitting the return key should be sufficient. Matt, does Sense have its own keyboard, or does it have something similar to stock?
    12-07-10 10:59 PM
    stock "messages" app

lssanjose likes this.
    12-07-10 11:15 PM
    I've had the phone since launch. I have multiple batteries and an external charger. When I charge my phone I do so by turning it off. I notice it charges faster.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-10 01:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD