I hope this works:

iPhone Users Urged to Take Down AT&T
    12-17-09 07:26 AM
    thats just plain stupid of apple! males me lose what little respect i had for them
    12-17-09 08:15 AM
    Hear about this a week ago. I got family members that are about to switch to Verizon because of this...
    12-17-09 08:21 AM
    Wow I read that you at&t customers have a 5gb cap on unlimited data. Dont sound unlimited to me I betvi busted 5gb this month with my hero. I would hit 3.2gb with my bb and i am on way more with my hero lol 5gb aint much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 08:40 AM
    Things are getting interesting thats for sure.
    12-17-09 08:51 AM
    thats just plain stupid of apple! males me lose what little respect i had for them
    An apple issue. The person that started this "claimed" to be Jobs but obviously it's not him.
    Another great AT&T article as it relates to their "network"

AT&T: Strictly for losers | Adventures in IT - InfoWorld
    12-17-09 10:23 AM
    I'm all for competition between companies but AT&T's commercial are just embarrassing.

htttp://www.engadget.com/2009/11/18/atandt-hits-back-at-verizons-map-for-that-campaign-with-an-ad/
    take off one of the t's

I mean come on, how did anyone think that commercial would be a good idea?

Edit: hummm the link isn't showing up..
    Edit 2: Weird, just make it http instead of htttp
    12-17-09 11:05 AM
    It's not Apple. It's this guy from a blog "fake steve jobs" who is trying to get it together.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-17-09 11:51 AM
    I'm all for competition between companies but AT&T's commercial are just embarrassing.

htttp://www.engadget.com/2009/11/18/atandt-hits-back-at-verizons-map-for-that-campaign-with-an-ad/
    take off one of the t's

I mean come on, how did anyone think that commercial would be a good idea?

Edit: hummm the link isn't showing up..
    Edit 2: Weird, just make it http instead of htttp
    First time I saw that commercial I thought, "Wow how weak!" Pathetic comeback.
    12-17-09 12:06 PM
    It's one thing to be weak but to come out and straight out admit it is another thing. How about instead of caping usage how about saying we are going to
    do our best to improve the situation. Adding more towers etc. Take some of
    that money you made from all those new subscribers and upgrade your existing network.
    12-17-09 12:51 PM
    I also heard we shouldnt buy gas tomorrow.
    12-17-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD