It isn't about brand marketshare, but rather a specific device. Samsung has a nearly uncountable number of different phones in the market. But the S3 is a single, high-volume device. App devs don't need to focus on a nearly uncountable different number of devices to code for. They can focus on one device and make tons of money on it. I wouldn't doubt it if there came to be a few S3 exclusives because of its sales numbers.
    Developers do not focus on one device for android development though, that's the entire point... This does not happen.
    08-02-12 08:05 PM
    So Everyone advice me to buy a Galaxy Note and none other smartphone ??
    my sister has the S2 , i do prefere the note over it ..
    i Keep thinking if i get over the bbm thing .. and the easy of use bb9900 !
    will i miss the keyboard :/
    and is it a huge phone to work with and to type on for 2 straight hours on whatsapp and other apps ??
    The Galaxy Note is quite a jump from the 9900, but you sound like you know that already. You should definitely go for it if you want better app support and a big screen.

I don't usually recommend waiting for the next big thing, but the note 2 is right around the corner - expected to be announced this month. You should probably wait if for no other reason than that the price of the original note will likely drop. If the Note 2 has some of the GS3 new features it'll be pretty sick.

Posted from Crackberry.com App for Android
    08-13-12 09:56 AM
    So Everyone advice me to buy a Galaxy Note and none other smartphone ??
    my sister has the S2 , i do prefere the note over it ..
    i Keep thinking if i get over the bbm thing .. and the easy of use bb9900 !
    will i miss the keyboard :/
    and is it a huge phone to work with and to type on for 2 straight hours on whatsapp and other apps ??
    And I'm sure it'll have plenty of one handed keyboard options that'll make typing a breeze.

Posted from Crackberry.com App for Android
    08-13-12 09:58 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD