I have both the Evo and the Bold 9650. I bought the 9650 first and then switched to the E.... blah.
    fact is, RIM needs to up it's selection and add some contemporary features. the need is overwhelming and people, lots of them, are staring to complain. it will not take long for that sentiment to be reflected in the RIM market share and stock price.
    07-15-10 02:14 PM
    Users don't care about stock prices or marketshare... Unless you're invested I don't see the concern.

Unless people actually buy their phones because marketshare or stock prices are going up, in which case you are beyond help anyways....
    07-15-10 02:18 PM
    Users don't care about stock prices or marketshare... Unless you're invested I don't see the concern.

Unless people actually buy their phones because marketshare or stock prices are going up, in which case you are beyond help anyways....
    the fact that you you just typed and posted that response tells me and everyone else you didn't really think about what i said before you typed.

what affects marketshare? what is marketshare? why would i mention it?

what affects stock prices? in what direction is the current trend for RIM?

why are people jumping ship (from RIM) in droves?

i'm not saying RIM cant recover.. they just need to do something other than repackage the same core product over and over again.
    07-15-10 02:30 PM
    Yes, spit your cold, hard facts around that are likely based on various surveys...

Nobody here is going to give a crap if stock prices drop $20 (which they have, and recovered. The stock is so volatile in both directions over the last year I don't see how even a sudden drop would be indicator of anything solid) or if marketshare drops (which it hasn't really been dropping like people have been trying to make it seem).

You sound like an analyst... Then later the stock prices go back up because you realized you overreacted the first time...
    07-15-10 06:05 PM
    bs= "likely based on various surveys..."
    divided by the month of August plus "The stock is so volatile in both directions" multiplied by a drawing of a tiger minus "marketshare drops"

You sound like an analyst... Then later the stock prices go back up because you realized you overreacted the first time...
    nope... it's just common sense.
    07-16-10 09:35 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD