Well, I've done it! After long deliberation, I've finally decided to sell my good 'ol bold 9000 and purchase the moto backflip. Yes, I've read all of the reviews. All I have to say about that is that the reviews were too critical. The phone is not slow or laggy, and the keyboard is superb. I do not understand all of the negativity directed at this phone's internal hardware. It is, for me, rather fast and snappy. And I have used my friend's Droid... To tell you the truth, that phone was also laggy in the menus. All in all, I dont regret my decision at all. I'm loving the OS on the backflip, and I'm eagerly looking forward to the release of 2.1 for it! Oh, and the Browser is heavenly compared to the Bold's! As we speak, my blacked-out bold is eagerly awaiting a lucky buyer on ebay. No regrets about this decision!
    03-16-10 03:10 PM
    I stop using my 9700 for the backflip as well and dont regret it. The phone is awesome.
    03-16-10 03:22 PM
    I stop using my 9700 for the backflip as well and dont regret it. The phone is awesome.
    It is... I dont understand where all of this negativity is coming from now. The only thing that I would like fixed is a way to remove some of the software that comes preinstalled on the phone. Other than that, its awesome! Just because a phone such as the droid exists doesn't mean that there is no room for a phone like the backflip in my opinion.
    03-16-10 03:26 PM
    It is... I dont understand where all of this negativity is coming from now. The only thing that I would like fixed is a way to remove some of the software that comes preinstalled on the phone. Other than that, its awesome! Just because a phone such as the droid exists doesn't mean that there is no room for a phone like the backflip in my opinion.

Exactly..
    03-16-10 03:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD