So I was reading at droidforums.net and this moderator there by the name cerealkiller said that a reliable guy named bill from howardforums says the 2ghz phone has been delayed until 2011 .

Motorola Droid Pro - Page 48 - Droid Forum - Verizon Droid & the Motorola Droid Forum

You are serious believing the wrong gossip.that is all crap.and the 957 is no super phone but yet ano variation of the droid2. The suoer phone is pushed til january unfortunately .please dont believe any link.its all crap.
    from bill at howardforums
    08-24-10 01:00 PM
    I don't think that there is a rush for this. I still have a hard time imagining what a 2GHZ processor will be like. The processor that I have in my EVO seems to be just fine. But we will see. THere should be no excuses for any device to have lag with that kind of processor.
    08-24-10 08:14 PM
    ehh not upgrading till LTE is available in my area
    08-24-10 08:40 PM
    We should have LTE in L.A. by next year.
    Gotta have a 4.3" screen, the X has spoiled me.
    08-25-10 09:15 AM
    +1

i'm sitting on an upgrade right now that keeps staring me down like that stack of cash in the geico commercials. lol. until the android LTE super phones come out i'll be staying put.

i suspect the additional power of 2ghz phones will come in handy to take advantage of LTE enabled applications and next gen software. processing more bandwidth and data to multiple applications quickly will likely require these higher clock rates. i just wonder how they will do with battery life, heat, etc and how those considerations will impact form factor.
    08-25-10 10:07 AM
    Yup the X will be my device till LTE comes to my area. If this 2Ghz phone is delayed till 2011, and it has LTE, and LTE is in my area, I may buy it.
    08-25-10 12:13 PM
    You'll see dual core processors before 2Ghz processors.
    08-25-10 06:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD