Got the phone this morning and it was great until it started to turn itself off and it required me to plug it in to restart. it wasn't a battery issue cause the battery was always right where i left it.

Anyway, TMO exchanged it no problem. Life makes sense again!
    04-21-11 07:58 PM
    any idea why it turned itself off??
    04-21-11 11:12 PM
    No idea. They just gave me a new one. Someone on another forum said they had the same issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-11 11:19 PM
    new phone jitters. somebody had to be the testdummy. not that i'm callin' ya a dummy, yet... ;D
    04-21-11 11:21 PM
    Oh, cool. Here's to no more resets! Have fun with your new phone! :-)

04-21-11 11:44 PM
    Good luck, hope the jinx left with the other phone.

04-24-11 04:53 AM
    Got the phone this morning and it was great until it started to turn itself off and it required me to plug it in to restart. it wasn't a battery issue cause the battery was always right where i left it.

Anyway, TMO exchanged it no problem. Life makes sense again!
    I hate to hear anyone having trouble with an Android, as I'm waiting (very impatiently) for a 4g android phone (other than the TB) to hit Verizon. I've had more than my share of trouble with Storms. Even my wife, who was the "instigator" for us to buy Storms is sick to death of hers, too. I want to leave all the rebooting BS behind me, ASAP.
    04-24-11 10:32 AM
    well i mean iphone 4 had huge issues when it first came out. i bought mine 6 months later and never had a prob with it. i'm realistic and i understand that it's a new phone and there will be issues. /shrug

the new one seems good so far
    04-24-11 03:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD