read their tweet last night #OccupyAndroid 11/11, does it mean that coming to android @11/11?
    Last edited by DetectiveBerry; 10-31-11 at 10:55 PM.
    10-31-11 10:51 PM
    Would be interesting. More options are always better, and I likes SS on BB.
    MoRedStar likes this.
    11-01-11 12:12 AM
    I would love for this to be true. Ive recently switched to Android and SS is one thing im missing

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-11 05:28 PM
    For twitter I'm fine with tweetcaster pro. But the android fb app actually kinda stinks. I like it less than the bb fb app. For that reason ss would be nice...
    11-10-11 05:52 PM
    For twitter I'm fine with tweetcaster pro. But the android fb app actually kinda stinks. I like it less than the bb fb app. For that reason ss would be nice...
    Stinks? You are being charitable. It is horrendously bad. It's an embarrassment.
    dollface likes this.
    11-10-11 08:22 PM
    I use TweetDeck myself, which works really well. However it's been quite a while since it's been updated (after Twitter bought it). It will be nice to see how SS works out.

However I wonder if SS may have missed the boat (at least for Android devices). Most circles I run in, with G+ Android users are rapidly weaning themselves off FB, Foursquare, and even Twitter (since the advent of G+ Pages). I myself have dropped Twitter and Foursquare, but haven't quite managed to dump FB entirely yet (but getting close).
    11-10-11 08:49 PM
    Stinks? You are being charitable. It is horrendously bad. It's an embarrassment.
    K, yea it blows lol. it updates slow, re updates every time you change screens. The layout on the main screen is poor. You have to go back to the screen before the main screen just to navigate to the different areas of the app, etc...

I just don't see g+ taking over fb for the masses. Only for individuals who decide they will force it as a replacement...
    11-10-11 09:32 PM
    Love SS on my berry, they need a playbook app. Eh, hopefully someone can grab it and convert to a .bar file
    11-10-11 09:41 PM
    You can download it already from the market, but existing usernames don't work. You need an invite and to sign up all over again.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    11-10-11 10:04 PM
    Link? I couldn't find it....

Edit: my bad, just reread! It's invite request only at the minute

Sent from my Optimus 2X using Tapatalk
    11-11-11 09:32 AM
    I loved SS when I had my BlackBerry. I gave my SS account to someone when I switched to Android a while ago.

Sent from my VZW Thunderbolt.
    11-11-11 02:43 PM
    I have it on my Tab..it has almost everything the bb app has, except for the themes.
    11-11-11 09:46 PM
    You can download it already from the market, but existing usernames don't work. You need an invite and to sign up all over again.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk
    I was hoping old names would work...that sucks..
    11-11-11 10:47 PM
    Okay... I think we are allowed to talk about it now. Alpha testing is open to more now (via Sosicalscope Twitter account): Socialscope Android Alpha - Socialscope
    11-12-11 05:19 PM
    Thanks. I signed up and can't wait to try it.

11-13-11 01:10 PM
    Thanks. I signed up and can't wait to try it.

Not bad for an Alpha. Like the combined feed... should be adding support for multiple Twitter accounts soon.
    11-13-11 02:45 PM
    Anyone got any invites to share?? This lowly Android Central writer would love one ;-)

11-15-11 07:53 AM
    Anyone got any invites to share?? This lowly Android Central writer would love one ;-)

I believe they have been handing out the Android invites liberally...
    11-15-11 09:43 AM
    I just applied! Would love to try it on my Iconia 500!
    11-16-11 07:59 AM
    I would love to have this for my Android. I miss having it since I switched from the blackberry.
    11-30-11 11:21 PM
    Socialscope still being slow as ever with the invites I see....
    12-02-11 04:54 AM
    I have a couple of SocialScope (AlphaScope) invites for Android if anybody still wants them. Send me a tweet to @ba_hamilton

I never got to use SS when I was on BB, but my former BB friends say that SS for Android is not as good as it was on BB. I like it though. It's nice to have access to Twitter and Facebook on one app.
    12-07-11 05:44 PM
    I have a couple of SocialScope (AlphaScope) invites for Android if anybody still wants them. Send me a tweet to @ba_hamilton

I never got to use SS when I was on BB, but my former BB friends say that SS for Android is not as good as it was on BB. I like it though. It's nice to have access to Twitter and Facebook on one app.
    Agreed. Not as full-featured yet, but SS BB was not released as an Alpha.
    12-07-11 08:28 PM
    Id love an invite for Alphascope. I loved it when I had my BB8900.. but since I switched to Android.. I've been wanting to get Socialscope on here.. but it takes forever to get an invite! I waited almost a year for the invite on Bb lol. And Tweetdeck is cool.. but I'm just not feelin it.

12-10-11 06:19 PM

Do you still some invites left?

12-11-11 06:26 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD