i am/was seriously considering the htc 10, even with no physical kb, with the idea to install the hub... but reading through the thread, despite the great work and effort from cobalt, i have the impression that the results could vary a lot from user to user, and there are some problems with stability... in light of that, since for me the hub is very important, i will hang in there with the priv, which is not a bad device at all... keep the hard work cobalt, even when i won't use your method for the moment, i will donate something for showing so much commitment to bb users... thanks a lot for that
    If you can find a store that has working demo devices and whose sales people don't hover over you, you can download BlackBerry Manager and then Services, hub, etc and test. This is what I did at a Best Buy before I bought my S7 edge.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the edge
    05-21-16 10:40 AM
    It's live.in. Hotmail account it is. So i suppose it's Microsoft exchange.
    Hot mail tend to set it as IMAP in native client. You need to double check.
    05-21-16 10:52 AM
    Not sure if it is just me, but I have lost the sound notification for my email. On MM with Sony Z5c. Just seems the last day or so. Tried restart...anyone else?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    05-21-16 11:55 AM
    Please elaborate on "how much FB you uninstalled"
    One month ago I installed the whole suite on a S6 with MM update, all the app worked except fb messages in hub. I tried to disinstall and reinstall (partly) fb from playstore, but I didn' t get any fb notification in the hub. The email address just didn't sync. All the permissions were regularly enabled. It seems that nobody was able to explain why this was happening. I believe it must be some sort of bug. For now, I disinstalled the blackberry suite and restored the native configuration. If anybody can explain what to do, I would really be grateful

05-21-16 03:47 PM
    hahaha really? i thought that the store units were locked to avoid any installation or change in the settings... i may give it a try... thanks!

If you can find a store that has working demo devices and whose sales people don't hover over you, you can download BlackBerry Manager and then Services, hub, etc and test. This is what I did at a Best Buy before I bought my S7 edge.

05-21-16 04:01 PM
    hahaha really? i thought that the store units were locked to avoid any installation or change in the settings... i may give it a try... thanks!
    I don't know about HTCs, but the s7 and s7 edges were just running some annoying demo app that every minute or so you have to minimize. You can't download from the PlayStore because it's not set up. But you can browse to CB, find this thread, download BlackBerry Manager, and install you'll be prompted to thanks the setting for installing from unknown sources).

Then, once the manager is installed, it handles the rest!

05-21-16 04:20 PM
    hahaha you are the man... hahaha... i will give a try and report back, thanks!

I don't know about HTCs, but the s7 and s7 edges were just running some annoying demo app that every minute or so you have to minimize. You can't download from the PlayStore because it's not set up. But you can browse to CB, find this thread, download BlackBerry Manager, and install you'll be prompted to thanks the setting for installing from unknown sources).

Then, once the manager is installed, it handles the rest!

05-21-16 04:36 PM
    Any idea why contacts cashes on my phone
    05-22-16 03:39 PM
    What if you can't get 5.1.1 then it is not for all android phones. I have a note 3. Not antiquated and am never going to get 5.1.1. I also don't have the money to buy a new phone, however would love to try the priv apps to see how they play.
    05-23-16 10:11 AM
    What if you can't get 5.1.1 then it is not for all android phones. I have a note 3. Not antiquated and am never going to get 5.1.1. I also don't have the money to buy a new phone, however would love to try the priv apps to see how they play.
    Try it if you like, but the apps were designed for 5.1.1 and above.
    05-23-16 10:36 AM
    I can't get Word 2013 to install on Windows 95. What's the use of this forum? Grr.
    Uzi, tryfe, louzer and 2 others like this.
    05-23-16 11:48 AM
    I can't get Word 2013 to install on Windows 95. What's the use of this forum? Grr.
    Lol

05-23-16 12:07 PM
    i am/was seriously considering the htc 10, even with no physical kb, with the idea to install the hub... but reading through the thread, despite the great work and effort from cobalt, i have the impression that the results could vary a lot from user to user, and there are some problems with stability... in light of that, since for me the hub is very important, i will hang in there with the priv, which is not a bad device at all... keep the hard work cobalt, even when i won't use your method for the moment, i will donate something for showing so much commitment to bb users... thanks a lot for that
    After installing the telemetry fix I have been issue free as far as the Hub goes.
    05-23-16 04:04 PM
    Interesting... may I ask in which device? Thanks!

After installing the telemetry fix I have been issue free as far as the Hub goes.
    05-23-16 04:43 PM
    Cobalt,

You've been testing on a Samsung correct? Any issues with Hub LED notifications in Marshmallow? I've got an S7 and vibration and tones work, but no LED. Have you seen this? I don't think this is happening on Priv Marshmallow.

I'm using Light Flow and getting LED notification for FB, Tw, WA, etc. Light flow won't give account specific control in the Hub though, so can't use it for email.

Anyone else seeing this on other models?

Thanks
    05-24-16 10:05 AM
    I am simply tired of push sync not working. Have tried to install the tele fix as well.

Also in the hub phone call records aren't coming as well.

Can you please help me?
    05-24-16 11:59 AM
    Even whatsapp isnt coming now though it shows as one of the accounts.
    05-24-16 11:59 AM
    Have people with problems tried to Disable Battery Optimisation for the BlackBerry Services? Might not help but it can't hurt to try.

BlackBerry 10, CB10 signed.
    05-24-16 12:27 PM
    Cobalt,

You've been testing on a Samsung correct? Any issues with Hub LED notifications in Marshmallow? I've got an S7 and vibration and tones work, but no LED. Have you seen this? I don't think this is happening on Priv Marshmallow.

I'm using Light Flow and getting LED notification for FB, Tw, WA, etc. Light flow won't give account specific control in the Hub though, so can't use it for email.

Anyone else seeing this on other models?

Thanks
    Responding to myself. Uninstalled Light Flow... solved all my problems.
    05-24-16 02:03 PM
    Could anyone help me with this issue:

Using a Galaxy S7 - When I turn off email vibrate on the BlackBerry Hub setting but have my S7 set to the vibrate "ringtone" the phone is still vibrating then I receive an email. It is driving me crazy. I don't think I will be able to receive any notifications on the hub if I am stuck with this.

Sorry if this has been asked before. I didn't see it on my tread search.
    05-24-16 07:42 PM
    Question to anyone, is there a way to turn off status bar notifications while still receiving spark/hub notifications? Seems like overkill to me...
    05-25-16 08:45 AM
    Interesting... may I ask in which device? Thanks!

HTC 10
    05-25-16 08:47 AM
    great, thanks... how do you like it? i mean, the hub in the htc 10? i don't know if you have/had a priv as well, so i wonder in the comparison how does the hub works/performances in the both devices...

HTC 10
    Last edited by gallopiton; 05-25-16 at 06:01 PM.
    05-25-16 10:03 AM
    Excelente, excelente trabajo, Cobalt. Instalado BlackBerry Hub tambi�n en Elephone P8000 con Android 5.1.1. Todo funciona perfecto.
    05-25-16 05:20 PM
    Contacts and calendar keep crashing on my HTC 10 (android 6.0.1)

However it looks like they are still running in the back ground when i check to see all my open apps. But i cannot view them...

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_20160526-123221.jpg
    Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_20160526-123359.jpg
    Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_20160526-123404.jpg
    Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_20160526-123425.jpg
    05-25-16 07:44 PM
6,064 ... 8081828384 ...