I am using an NVIDIA Shield K1 with Marshmallow and Keyboard works great, no issues with BlackBerry Services, or Calendar.

But the one app I really want, Password Keeper, I cannot get to work no matter what.
    It always crashes. Could this be because it is a tablet?
    Do you use the Hub? Am also using the apps on my K1 (on 🍭 still tho), but only one not working correctly is the Hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-26-16 07:58 PM
    Where is BlackBerry camera?
    Can't find it

04-26-16 08:05 PM
    Does anyone have a problems with sound notifications ? Mine sometimes work then not. I'll get one email with a sound notifier then the next email, nothing.

edit : never mind
    Last edited by mfreedmn97; 04-26-16 at 09:43 PM.
    04-26-16 08:44 PM
    Tried many more times now I'm up to date.
    Thanks cobalt
    parkaerin likes this.
    04-26-16 09:55 PM
    Even with the latest updates, BlackBerry Services continues to crash. I deleted all of it, restarted then started reinstalling all of them with Services being the very first one.
    04-26-16 10:40 PM
    Installed all the new app yesterday and everything works perfectly on my Xperia Z5 with MM. As I can see right now the device is much faster. I definitely had some lag before. Better working BlackBerry Services?

04-26-16 11:09 PM
    Thank you for this, it has helped immensely from moving over from a Z30 to a new S7 Edge.

Does anyone know how I can replace the "Briefing / Flip" screen and have the Hub there just like on the BB? Swipe right and get the hub instead of the briefing screen?
    mundo472 likes this.
    04-27-16 12:51 AM
    Even with the latest updates, BlackBerry Services continues to crash. I deleted all of it, restarted then started reinstalling all of them with Services being the very first one.
    It's happening on my MM note 4 too.. Not sure what's going on there. Haven't got time to start fresh after a fresh MM install...
    04-27-16 01:22 AM
    I was wondering if the old version of Cobalt could be accessed so that those who had it working could use it again.

Posted via CB10
    04-27-16 02:11 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

Thank's for all update.
    I want to custumize BlackBerry calendar with sp�cific alarm. But, it doesn't work.
    When I click on "BlackBerry calendar / Settings / Alarm", I can change default alarm but my change are not saved.
    Do you know this problem ? Solution ?

Sony Z5 Compact running marshmallow
    04-27-16 02:22 AM
    For me nothing works... I have a error message: Kit installation program stopped.

I have Asus ZenFone max w lollipop
    04-27-16 02:30 AM
    Updated all the apps, Calendar still crashing on the G4. Tried clearing cache and app data, all permissions enabled.
    same here, cant get calendars to work at all.
    the only one that worked was an old patched apk from xda but i've given up on the calendar now

Using G4 on Marshmallow too
    04-27-16 02:46 AM
    Same here, too.

Where did you get the patched APK? Can't find it.
    04-27-16 03:26 AM
    After the last update and reinstallation of the Search, everything works fine. Great job.

Sony Z5 compact, Android 6
    04-27-16 04:06 AM
    Well, I have found an issue - BB Hub is slow in detecting messages. For example, whatsapp messages shown in hub are way behind the actual conversations. Is there something I can do with that?

EDIT: actually now it seems that BB Hub is simply ignoring last messages written by me. Maybe a feature?
    Last edited by Lars007; 04-27-16 at 06:00 AM.
    04-27-16 04:56 AM
    Thank you for this, it has helped immensely from moving over from a Z30 to a new S7 Edge.

Does anyone know how I can replace the "Briefing / Flip" screen and have the Hub there just like on the BB? Swipe right and get the hub instead of the briefing screen?
    Hi, this is not possible on S7...unfortunatelly. However, You can disable this on stock Samsung launcher or use alternative launcher . Nova is my preferred gesture driven, BlackBerry withdrawal fighting launcher ( e.g.swipe up for BlackBerry Hub..) Close but not the same...
    04-27-16 05:35 AM
    Hi, on Samsung S7 (MM), I had to delete Facebook application to make the "BlackBerry Services have stopped" error go away... I had Fb app installed but was not logged in . This info might be usefull to someone...

Also, "type by swipe" works a treat :-)
    Thanks for this! I deleted Facebook and Twitter and was able to get the Hub back and running. As soon as I downloaded Facebook and signed in, I started getting the "BlackBerry Services has Stopped " again. Another difference is that Hub isn't crashing...at least yet. Will probably lose FB as the BlackBerry message is disruptive to my work . (Remember the "I need a tool not a toy" BlackBerry campaign?)

04-27-16 05:38 AM
    If services or hub is crashing, your permissions are not set correctly. I can't stress that enough.
    mavsguy842 likes this.
    04-27-16 06:19 AM
    I updated the manager all and services and now can't update anything everyone the installer comes up it closes right down. Do I have to reset permissions or is this because I'm on lollipop on my Sony aqua m4

04-27-16 06:22 AM
    Try the new updated apps that are being pushed right now in BlackBerry Manager.
    Tried the updates, still crashing on me. But like I said, Password Keeper is the only thing that crashes.

Do you use the Hub? Am also using the apps on my K1 (on 🍭 still tho), but only one not working correctly is the Hub.

No, I am only using Calendar, Keyboard and I have BlackBerry Services installed in case I want to install anything else.
    eldricho likes this.
    04-27-16 06:25 AM
    Is it a new requirement to have BlackBerry Services installed to use Calendar? I have been using Calendar without Services installed all along but it won't let me update it without first installing Services.
    04-27-16 07:13 AM
    After the last update I can't open my email from hub because it crashing . I am using Sony Xperia compact with lollipop 5.1.1. I never had this problem before . Tried to uninstall reinstall hub and blackberry servicess but nothing works . How can I get the previous working BlackBerry servicess?
    If services or hub is crashing, your permissions are not set correctly. I can't stress that enough.
    04-27-16 07:15 AM
    Thanks Cobalt. I've checked the permissions (I had allowed all for BlackBerry Manager, Hub, Services). As I noted, Hub is not crashing, but i still get the "BlackBerry services stopped" message repeatedly when Facebook is logged in.

04-27-16 07:40 AM
    All my permissions are on and still it persists. Also many facebook entries in the Hub now. I removed it for now.
    04-27-16 08:57 AM
    damn...I was so excited to see there is several updates for apps in BB Manager on my LG G4 and thought a new calendar update will work on my lg g4...but it doesn't :-(
    04-27-16 11:26 AM
6,064 ... 6465666768 ...