I still have issues with the keyboard, I've already installed it but it seems like is blocked or something like that, doesn't appears in the keyboard options, I've got Google's keyboard and Swiftkey installed, and BlackBerry keyboard says that is installed but I can't activate in keyboard options, it's like a "ghost" app. I'm running marshmallow.
    04-10-16 11:42 AM
    I've got everything up and running. All I have left to do is transfer my q10 data.

Where do I find the APK for Content Transfer that resides on the Priv so that I can patch it and use it to load data onto my S7 edge?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on the edge
    I'm not being rude in anyway, I'm just curious to know why you don't go get a BlackBerry Priv if you want your S7 to be the Priv?

Posted via the CrackBerry App on my BlackBerry Priv �
    04-10-16 12:12 PM
    How did you install the keyboard? With BlackBerry Manager?
    04-10-16 12:14 PM
    Cobalt your a genius! How you do all this is amazing

04-10-16 01:15 PM
    Is there a way to get the BB calculator added? And perhaps other BB specific apps for that matter?

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-10-16 02:13 PM
    "All Patched Apps are" latest.?

�oStEd ViA    10.3.2.2876
    04-10-16 02:15 PM
    Is there a way to get the BB calculator added? And perhaps other BB specific apps for that matter?

That would be sweet.

Flicked via the BlackBerry Keyboard on my Nexus 7 2013
    04-10-16 03:10 PM
    Cobalt 232, a message is appearing again and again Unfortunately BlackBerry services has been stoped on moto g2 6.0 marshmallow please help.

04-10-16 03:31 PM
    Check permissions.
    04-10-16 03:44 PM
    Check permissions.
    When I grant additional permission to all BlackBerry apps &come back, again permission automatically denied. What should I do?

04-10-16 04:13 PM
    Grant the permissions that are explained in BlackBerry manager. Then reboot your device.
    04-10-16 04:30 PM
    With the marshmallow update to my GS5, the launcher now works! Sweet!!
    04-10-16 07:12 PM
    I'm not being rude in anyway, I'm just curious to know why you don't go get a BlackBerry Priv if you want your S7 to be the Priv?

Because I'm on Sprint and don't have the choice to change carrier. I've been eagerly awaiting the Priv since Chen first flashed the prototype over a year ago. I'm on a contract that became eligible for upgrade last September and I need to keep the contract to keep my unlimited data at the very affordable price I'm locked in at.

I couldn't wait any longer and decided to buy a phone I could a) run Cobalt's patched APKs on and b) have a phone that when the Priv comes out for Sprint has maximum resale value so I can buy a Priv at full retail.

Is that OK with you?

Now, having said that, does anyone know where I can find the Priv's APK for Content Transfer so I can attempt to patch it and get my Q10 data onto my S7 edge?

04-10-16 08:19 PM
    Because I'm on Sprint and don't have the choice to change carrier. I've been eagerly awaiting the Priv since Chen first flashed the prototype over a year ago. I'm on a contract that became eligible for upgrade last September and I need to keep the contract to keep my unlimited data at the very affordable price I'm locked in at.

I couldn't wait any longer and decided to buy a phone I could a) run Cobalt's patched APKs on and b) have a phone that when the Priv comes out for Sprint has maximum resale value so I can buy a Priv at full retail.

Is that OK with you?

Now, having said that, does anyone know where I can find the Priv's APK for Content Transfer so I can attempt to patch it and get my Q10 data onto my S7 edge?

I feel you too bad sprint didn't carry the priv

Anyway this is the content transfer apk from my priv

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4g...p=docslist_api
    04-10-16 08:41 PM
    I feel you too bad sprint didn't carry the priv

Anyway this is the content transfer apk from my priv

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4g...p=docslist_api
    Thank you!!! I'm going to give this a shot and see if I can get my data onto this phone.

It's now looking like I won't be able to get a Priv after all since Sprint once again back pedaled on yet another BlackBerry device. They backed away from the Z30 and the Passport - both devices I was eagwr to try.

My Q10 served me well for over 3 years and was the best phone I've ever owned.

Oh well.

On another note, keep an eye on the Panthers theead. It's going to hit 500k pretty soon!

04-10-16 09:43 PM
    Anyone have this issue that I am having with Whatsapp and Hub: when I get a WhatsApp message, I see the spark notification on both the Hub and on the WhatsApp icon. If I check a whatsapp message in the whatsapp app itself, the unread spark is not dismissed from the Hub, unless I open each specific whatsapp message within the hub.

FYI, in cobalt's BBM there is no spark notification in the hub at all, which makes a lot more sense.

Is this the way it behaves on the Priv too?

Last edited by saescott; 04-11-16 at 04:04 AM.
    04-11-16 03:32 AM
    Anyone have this issue that I am having with Whatsapp and Hub: when I get a WhatsApp message, I see the spark notification on both the Hub and on the WhatsApp icon. If I check a whatsapp message in the whatsapp app itself, the unread spark is not dismissed from the Hub, unless I open each specific whatsapp message within the hub.

FYI, in cobalt's BBM there is no spark notification in the hub at all, which makes a lot more sense.

Is this the way it behaves on the Priv too?

Nope, once you read it from the Hub on the Priv it takes it away from the WhatsApp. I had that problem when I first got my BlackBerry Priv but with the first update it was fixed.

04-11-16 06:11 AM
    Nope, once you read it from the Hub on the Priv it takes it away from the WhatsApp. I had that problem when I first got my BlackBerry Priv but with the first update it was fixed.

Cobalt, is this something you can fix, based on the fact that it was fixed on the priv?

04-11-16 08:36 AM
    Hi everyone, everything was working great. Now when I log in in Facebook I've got this BlackBerry services stopped and this notification. Can somebody help me?

Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-2486.jpg  
    04-11-16 10:21 AM
    Read the instructions in BlackBerry manager!
    04-11-16 10:53 AM
    If only people would read instructions...
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-1460390062137.jpg  
    04-11-16 10:55 AM
    Cobalt.

Thanks for the great work.

One question. Is there any hope for Glympse working in your patched bbm versions or do you have to remove the parts that make Google maps work? It shows only a blank map for me.

Thanks again.
    04-11-16 11:07 AM
    Maybe I didn't explain myself... see bellow, everything was working right, actually the message and notification appears and don't change anything. Everything is still working, it's just the annoying message.

Sorry I'm new to Android and I followed the tutorial, and again, everything was working. Maybe something to do with Facebook update app?

Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-2487.jpg  
    04-11-16 11:10 AM
    If you don't see that fancy instructions dialog in your BlackBerry Manager version, you can use the repair installation feature on BlackBerry Manager. It will fetch the latest minor release that was not pushed as update.
    04-11-16 11:12 AM
    Maybe I didn't explain myself... see bellow, everything was working right, actually the message and notification appears and don't change anything. Everything is still working, it's just the annoying message.

Sorry I'm new to Android and I followed the tutorial, and again, everything was working. Maybe something to do with Facebook update app?

What about the notification permissions? Are they set?
    04-11-16 11:50 AM
6,064 ... 5354555657 ...