Yes, this all works... until you have to dial a number. Then it asks for the app to do that, and the only choice is the stock dialer/contacts app - once you choose that, it resets the default to be the stock dialer.
    I have tried installing alternate dialers, but the LG G4 doesn't present them as default choices for dialing when selecting contacts to dial from the BB or any other contacts app. It only shows the stock LG contacts/dialer or Skype...
    Is there a way to get a dialer that will show as a choice for default? Is there a way to port the BB dialer for this?
    It works fine on my g4 with the default g4 dialler?
    Doesn't even ask. Goes straight through. Do you have a 3Rd party dialler set as default?
    01-28-16 10:19 AM
    What needs to be done to make Launcher work??? Seems Launcher is the only app which crashes. Please support. Tks
    01-28-16 11:36 AM
    So after trying a few different things it finally allows BB contacts to dial with what looks like the stock G4 dialer, without making the G4 contacts the default contacts. I think installing True Dialer and making that the default (using "Default App Manager") did the trick. Even True Dialer dials out from what looks like the G4 dialer... weird, but hey, it's fine now, as long as the BB contacts come up when I hit the BB contacts icon, I'm ok.
    01-28-16 11:46 AM
    What needs to be done to make Launcher work??? Seems Launcher is the only app which crashes. Please support. Tks
    Try restarting your device?
    01-28-16 11:59 AM
    Anyone successful getting bbm to show up in the hub ?
    01-28-16 12:03 PM
    Anyone successful getting bbm to show up in the hub ?
    Not yet, i even got rid of bbm and installed again after installing bb Hub. I also cleared casche for bb services.
    01-28-16 12:19 PM
    Thx for a great work!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 12:21 PM
    This is a very big deal! Hope you have posted this on XDA too!
    01-28-16 12:41 PM
    Cobalt can you modify the hub apk so can have dark theme? Thanks (awesome job as always)
    Wow, that's a Q10 low blow lol
    That would really sting if Android got the dark Hub ahahahah

 Frosty White Q10/.2876 CB10 
    01-28-16 01:00 PM
    I am using Nova Launcher Prime/Paid versions, which allows gestures from the Launcher. Swipe up from the Home screen and you can choose any App or shortcut such as Hub. Work's similarly to the Z10 I used to have.

For swipe up gestures, I think you would need a gesture app also in addition to just the launcher. I use Swipe Home Button from google play and it gets you pretty close to the original PlayBook and BlackBerry10 swipe up gesture functions.

Posted via CB App for Android on Tab4 (interim Playbook replacement)
    01-28-16 01:03 PM
    Think you could get Password Keeper to work?
    01-28-16 01:04 PM
    Facebook Messenger alerts don't seem to hit the hub - only facebook post related alerts.
    Has anyone else noticed this? Is it this way on the Priv as well?
    Any solution?
    """UPDATE""" this is a known issue, see http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...9971/#poststop
    01-28-16 01:07 PM
    So now BBM does not show in the HUB, right?
    01-28-16 01:34 PM
    Think you could get Password Keeper to work?
    Blackberry Password Keeper is now available on the first post!

Enjoy!
    01-28-16 01:50 PM
    Nice work.
    Don't suppose it's possible to get the productivity edge app working as well is it?
    That one has intrigued me.
    01-28-16 01:54 PM
    Blackberry Password Keeper is now available on the first post!

Enjoy!
    You have doomed BlackBerry...If you keep going at this rate no one will need to buy a Priv!
    Fantastic work regardless!

Posted via CB10
    01-28-16 02:32 PM
    There is a hub update?
    01-28-16 02:44 PM
    Oh my God, you're a genious. Can't thank you enough. I will make a small donation because I've been struggling to get my phone rooted just to get these blackberry resources. Thanks alot.
    01-28-16 02:58 PM
    Blackberry Hub 1.1.2.9470 is now available on the first post.

Changelog:
    - Improvements for email sync
    - Minor enhancements and stability fixes

To update, just install over existing installation.

New patched version of Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes will follow asap.
    01-28-16 03:33 PM
    Cobalt this really is a coup. I sure hope that BB doesn't step on their own foot and gum this up. Donation made. Your work is ....amazing. Guys like you are the heart and sole of this community. And why BB has such passionate fans. Thank you.
    01-28-16 03:40 PM
    Will these apks work on an Android running os lower than 5.1.1? I have android running 4.4.2 and was wondering about this before I try to install these.
    01-28-16 03:55 PM
    Nice work.
    Don't suppose it's possible to get the productivity edge app working as well is it?
    That one has intrigued me.
    It can't be downloaded from play store, so can't patch.
    01-28-16 03:55 PM
    Will these apks work on an Android running os lower than 5.1.1? I have android running 4.4.2 and was wondering about this before I try to install these.
    5.0 is minimum as far as I know.
    01-28-16 03:57 PM
    It can't be downloaded from play store, so can't patch.
    Ahh cheers. Got confused as there was an apk for it out and about a while back. Cheers for the great work. Payday tomorrow so a donation will be heading your way.
    01-28-16 04:25 PM
    Thanks Cobalt for the quick responese. I appreciate all the work you do for the BB10 and for the android versions. Because of your work I am happy using my Passport while I wait to see what develops in the future with BB concerning additional phones.
    01-28-16 04:36 PM
6,064 ... 34567 ...