Wondering if it is possible to include BB Camera in your BB Manager, I'm new to Android and no matter what app I try, at least the panoramas are best done in BB Camera.

Thank you for your amazing work, I miss a lot BB10 and you make the pain bearable.
    I've built a costom downloader that can download the BlackBerry apps from Play Store, but I didn't manage to get the camera app. No idea why it fails. If I can get my hands on the apk, I could look into it and maybe fix it.
    02-29-16 07:59 AM
    BlackBerry Messenger is included in Hub, but only if you use my patched version:
    http://homepage.bluewin.ch/simonsmit...er/com.bbm.apk
    Sorry, i saw that after my post. It works!

PS. can we get the red hub notification in any way?
    02-29-16 08:31 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

Great apps and would love to have it working good. Testing it on my Nexus 5x and still getting the error message from time to time. Trying to give access permission however some doesn't want to allow. I include the picture and hope that you can help fixed this on 6.0.1

Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_20160229-223342.jpgWorking BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_20160229-223353.jpg
    02-29-16 09:44 AM
    These permissions can't be set. They are subpermissions and are included in the upper laying permission. Did you Set device admin and notification permissions?
    02-29-16 10:11 AM
    Sorry, i saw that after my post. It works!

PS. can we get the red hub notification in any way?
    You need to install launcher to get the red spark on incoming messages.
    02-29-16 10:13 AM
    Hi Cobalt, one more question. When I reject a call on my Samsung S6E+, I get a new mail icon in my hub. I've attached screenshot of the hub overview, as well as the detail view on the rejected call. Is there a fix for this?

Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_2016-02-29-12-00-14.jpg
    Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_2016-02-29-12-00-11.jpg
    02-29-16 11:09 AM
    You need to install launcher to get the red spark on incoming messages.
    I ve installed it already and check the box.
    should it be the default launcher, or just installed?

PS. bbm stickers dont work, when i install bb aps from bb manager
    thx
    Last edited by idees; 02-29-16 at 12:27 PM.
    02-29-16 12:12 PM
    I can't get the calendar to work; unfortunately the calendar has stopped working. In addition to this, BBM does not show in the hub.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-29-16 02:10 PM
    BlackBerry Messenger is included in Hub, but only if you use my patched version:
    Site is down, cannot download

it comes up with the following:
    "Not Found

The requested URL /files/blackberrymanager/com.bbm.apk was not found on this server."
    02-29-16 02:19 PM
    WhatsApp is showing multiple entires on hub for same chat. Please can you check

I echo this. Is there any fix to multiple Whatsapp items for the same chat?
    02-29-16 08:47 PM
    Apps just got updated. Does anyone have any direct link to the newest PRIV keyboard?
    02-29-16 09:19 PM
    Apps just got updated. Does anyone have any direct link to the newest PRIV keyboard?
    I'm waiting too lol
    02-29-16 09:33 PM
    Second for Keyboard. My BB Manager shows an update for Keyboard, but when I try and install it doesn't complete.

Xperia Z5
    02-29-16 09:33 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

So far I reformat my Nexus 5x and have setup everything including the permission right as per your instruction. However this is what I found out, Hubs + BB Service will not creating problem. However notes, launcher, BB Keyboard, Search seems to create error message. Unsure why this happen on Nexus 5x 6.0.1

Hope to have this solve... Anyway I will support you.. this is good stuff..
    02-29-16 09:41 PM
    I have this installed on my Galaxy S6 and a problem I have is I get dou ke calendar reminders, I've tried shutting down or stopping the Samsung S Calendar but that kills my BlackBerry calendar so in order to have a working calendar with reminders both of them have to be installed, has anyone else had this problem and how exactly did they correct it if so ?

I would really like a way to removed all the Samsung bloat ware and just run with BlackBerry apks

When I delete my Samsung account that appears tied to the S Planner app, it turns off the notifications for that however I can't seem to get a tone in the BlackBerry version of calendar in the notifications part of the settings it show tone and has the number 54 in it, I try to set to another tone that I have saved and it refuses to take, has anyone noticed this behaviour perhaps a bug in apk?

From me to you
    Last edited by rockivy; 02-29-16 at 10:55 PM.
    02-29-16 10:38 PM
    Hi All,

This is my setting to have some priv apps work on my Nexus 5X running 6.0.1 without the annoying error messages. I install in this order and be sure to update all your google apps

1. BB Services
    2. BB Hubs (amazing)
    3. BBM
    4. Contact
    5. Calendar
    6. BB Keyboard (Best Android Keyboard ever)

I avoid Noted, Search, and especially the launcher unless you are running 5.1.1 in which it will work as promise. KUDOs to Cobalt for making this happen...

Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-20160229221155.jpg
    03-01-16 12:17 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Just curious to know when the new Priv app updates will hit your BlackBerry Manager?

03-01-16 01:12 AM
    Updated.. just try to do the samething on my friend Nexus 6p running 6.0.1 and hubs wont run at all..
    Unsure what is the root of the cause...
    03-01-16 01:44 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    Just curious to know when the new Priv app updates will hit your BlackBerry Manager?

NOW!
    03-01-16 02:04 AM
    NOW!
    Wow Cobalt, you are the best!

Just installed the new apps and what's best, I gave the launcher another try and the new one does not throw errors when opening apps, etc.!!!

03-01-16 02:19 AM
    Cobalt, there are no more individual apk?
    03-01-16 02:46 AM
    In several screenshots I've seen 5 app icons per row. On my LG G4 I can only put 4 huge icons per row. Did I miss a setting?
    03-01-16 03:53 AM
    is there any alternative to the BlackBerry manager, it keeps crashing on me when I try to update the BlackBerry keyboard? could I possibly get a url to download the app
    03-01-16 04:36 AM
    is there any alternative to the BlackBerry manager, it keeps crashing on me when I try to update the BlackBerry keyboard? could I possibly get a url to download the app
    BlackBerry Manager is crashing because you did not grant permission to your folders. The downloader can't write to the folder and therefore quits. This only happens on Android 6.x and is fixed in BlackBerry Manager 0.96 that will be up soon.

Meanwhile, got to your app permission settings and manually grant permission for folders.
    03-01-16 04:48 AM
    BlackBerry Manager is crashing because you did not grant permission to your folders. The downloader can't write to the folder and therefore quits. This only happens on Android 6.x and is fixed in BlackBerry Manager 0.96 that will be up soon.

Meanwhile, got to your app permission settings and manually grant permission for folders.
    Thanks, it fixed it
    03-01-16 04:54 AM
6,064 ... 2425262728 ...