Your donation page has different currency decimal separator than I'm used to. 20,00? Kind of looks like 20 Thousand, but with a missing Zero. I'm guessing it's 20.00 (twenty). Can you confirm? I'd like to donate Twenty, not Twenty Thousand. Just want to make sure.
    01-16-20 08:26 AM
    Your donation page has different currency decimal separator than I'm used to. 20,00? Kind of looks like 20 Thousand, but with a missing Zero. I'm guessing it's 20.00 (twenty). Can you confirm? I'd like to donate Twenty, not Twenty Thousand. Just want to make sure.
    There's a comma where the decimal should be. Twenty dollars will look like $20,00 but when you log in to PayPal in the next couple screens it'll confirm you're donating $20.
    01-16-20 08:34 AM
    In Europe for cents we use "," for thousand "."
    Twenty Euro = 20,00
    Twentythousand Euro = 20.000,00
    I think that Cobalt is from Europe.
    01-31-20 04:20 PM
    Definitely worth donating for...
    @Cobalt232 it seems that my LG phone running Android 8 doesn't have the keyboard listed in the manager, while my Essential phone does (android 10). Could it be because I'm trying to run it on 3 devices? (I also own a key2)
    02-05-20 12:17 AM
    @Cobalt232 it seems that my LG phone running Android 8 doesn't have the keyboard listed in the manager, while my Essential phone does (android 10). Could it be because I'm trying to run it on 3 devices? (I also own a key2)
    Thank you for supporting my work!

BlackBerry Keyboard only works on arm64-v8a architecture. It's an app limitation by BlackBerry. It looks like your LG phone doesn't meet the requirements.
    Krillin1001 likes this.
    02-06-20 08:45 AM
    Thank you for your reply! I guess I'll stick to my other phone.

I hope they make the keyboard widely available in the future now that they won't have proprietary devices anymore

Thank you for your hard work!
    02-06-20 08:48 AM
    Thank you for your reply! I guess I'll stick to my other phone.

I hope they make the keyboard widely available in the future now that they won't have proprietary devices anymore

Thank you for your hard work!
    I think they were working to make it separate it from the Swiftkey engine and licencing, so they could do that.
    02-06-20 09:30 AM

Thank you for supporting my work!

BlackBerry Keyboard only works on arm64-v8a architecture. It's an app limitation by BlackBerry. It looks like your LG phone doesn't meet the requirements.
    What LG model is this specifically? The G and V series are Snapdragons.
    02-06-20 09:45 AM
    What LG model is this specifically? The G and V series are Snapdragons.
    Might want to look here:
    https://www.devicespecifications.com/

Use the search field in top right to find your device.

Device must have 64bit and support v8a instruction set to run BlackBerry Keyboard.

If you are running an older device, you can download an older version of the keyboard from the BlackBerry Manager repository . Use hamburger menu to access.
    02-06-20 11:43 AM
    Might want to look here:
    https://www.devicespecifications.com/

Use the search field in top right to find your device.

Device must have 64bit and support v8a instruction set to run BlackBerry Keyboard.

If you are running an older device, you can download an older version of the keyboard from the BlackBerry Manager repository . Use hamburger menu to access.
    Oh I see, I wasn't aware that was the case - so basically, if it's device less than 5ish years old it should be fine.
    02-06-20 01:45 PM
    Hey I've been using the apps for quite some time, and I wanna subscribe through Play Store. I understand I'll need to remove all the apps first before reinstalling from Play Store.

Will I be able to use the BlackBerry Keyboard if I have subscription version of BlackBerry Hub Services instead of the one from BlackBerry Manager app? Will the app detect that my device isn't a BlackBerry and keep the keyboard from working?
    02-12-20 01:17 PM
    Hey I've been using the apps for quite some time, and I wanna subscribe through Play Store. I understand I'll need to remove all the apps first before reinstalling from Play Store.

Will I be able to use the BlackBerry Keyboard if I have subscription version of BlackBerry Hub Services instead of the one from BlackBerry Manager app? Will the app detect that my device isn't a BlackBerry and keep the keyboard from working?
    Even if you pay for the Hub+ Suite, you still need the BlackBerry Manager for the Keyboard app. That's the only way to get it on a non-bb android phone.

Pretty sure all you need is to delete the other apps before installing from the Play Store.
    02-12-20 04:45 PM

Hi

Just remove BlackBerry Hub+ Services and all other BlackBerry apps except the keyboard.

Then install Hub+ Services and all other BlackBerry apps from Play Store.

The keyboard will continue to work. Keep the BlackBerry Manager app installed to receive updates for the keyboard.

To get updates, run BlackBerry Manager from time to time.
    02-14-20 05:10 AM

To get updates, run BlackBerry Manager from time to time.
    That's if there are updates....

Anything going on in beta right now?
    02-14-20 11:27 AM
    I haven't seen any updates for ages...
    VITOS72 likes this.
    02-15-20 03:52 PM
    I haven't seen any updates for ages...
    i havent seen any either. do you think that with the end of the TCL agreement that they stopped supporting all the apps?
    02-17-20 10:29 AM
    i havent seen any either. do you think that with the end of the TCL agreement that they stopped supporting all the apps?
    This was the announcement of an the end....

But the end has been a long time coming. Heck about this time last year, most the hardware specific apps were EOL - Productivity Tab, Power Center, Notable, Device Search.

The HUB+ Suite continued in development, but clearly the level of development has greatly slowed. Possible to a level that subscriptions can support it?

But for now it hasn't been added to their Lifecycle page, so that at least is good....
    02-17-20 11:01 AM
    This was the announcement of an the end....

But the end has been a long time coming. Heck about this time last year, most the hardware specific apps were EOL - Productivity Tab, Power Center, Notable, Device Search.

The HUB+ Suite continued in development, but clearly the level of development has greatly slowed. Possible to a level that subscriptions can support it?

But for now it hasn't been added to their Lifecycle page, so that at least is good....
    yeah....im trying to decide if i should just continue to use bb keyboard, despite the face voice to text seems to be broken for me, or start to use gboard. Ill use the launcher till it doesnt work anymore as i havent found another launcher i like.
    02-17-20 11:58 AM
    Heck about this time last year, most the hardware specific apps were EOL - Productivity Tab, Power Center, Notable, Device Search.
    Speaking of Notable, looks like it's now available for BlackBerry devices only: https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...e-1181332-new/

The discussion there indicated that BB Manager was unable to patch it to run on other devices, so they must've blocked it a different way than the other BB apps.
    02-17-20 03:43 PM
    Speaking of Notable, looks like it's now available for BlackBerry devices only: https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...e-1181332-new/

The discussion there indicated that BB Manager was unable to patch it to run on other devices, so they must've blocked it a different way than the other BB apps.
    Notable seems to install just fine on my Samsung S10 using BlackBerry Manager.
    02-18-20 12:41 AM
    I've recently updated to Android 10.
    I'm using a Samsung Note 9.
    Since the update to One UI 2.0, the S-pen does not trigger the option pane for handwriting anymore. I have it toggled on in settings. Hoping for a fix.
    Also, with BlackBerry devices no longer being made, I'm wondering if the BlackBerry Keyboard that I absolutely Love will continue to receive updates and remain the best option for a virtual keyboard, hands down.
    I'd like to donate again this year, to help keep the lights on, but I'm just looking to make sure that the lights will indeed be kept on and things working as smoothly as they have been.
    Thanks for taking the time to review this request and my concerns for the future.
    -Enver
    02-19-20 12:11 AM
    Notable seems to install just fine on my Samsung S10 using BlackBerry Manager.
    Yes, thanks. Confirmed it myself on a TV box running Nougat: Notable installed fine. I'll let the other thread know.
    02-19-20 09:16 AM
    I'm wondering if the BlackBerry Keyboard that I absolutely Love will continue to receive updates and remain the best option for a virtual keyboard, hands down.
    Even if it doesn't, it'll always be the keyboard you love that it is today. If another keyboard comes along that steals your heart someday, you can switch - I'm sure it won't be jealous!
    02-19-20 09:20 AM
    I've recently updated to Android 10.
    I'm using a Samsung Note 9.
    Since the update to One UI 2.0, the S-pen does not trigger the option pane for handwriting anymore. I have it toggled on in settings. Hoping for a fix.
    Also, with BlackBerry devices no longer being made, I'm wondering if the BlackBerry Keyboard that I absolutely Love will continue to receive updates and remain the best option for a virtual keyboard, hands down.
    I'd like to donate again this year, to help keep the lights on, but I'm just looking to make sure that the lights will indeed be kept on and things working as smoothly as they have been.
    Thanks for taking the time to review this request and my concerns for the future.
    -Enver
    Keyboard is a device app... doubtful it will stay in development. Or that you'll see a fix for something it's not suppose to be compatible with.. There were some rumors about removing the Swift-Key licensed features, so maybe it would be out for other devices. But that doesn't see to have gotten as far as they planned (that was a year ago).

Bottom line is Cobalt232 has nothing to do with the app development and doesn't know if there will be anymore updates or not. If you like all the apps you should have a full subscription and be paying BlackBerry every month. And only use BlackBerry Manager for the KEYboard... and support Cobalt232 work in that area.
    02-20-20 04:01 PM
    I do have a BlackBerry User ID and am a paid user of BBM Enterprise and the BlackBerry Hub+ and associated services.
    Thank you though, for the clarification on Cobalt232's involvement.
    02-20-20 04:11 PM
6,064 ... 236237238239240 ...