@XamiDami
    I've been doing a deep dive into the Password Keeper app to find out why that autofill stuff doesn't work. The Information, that it only works on BlackBerry devices and the fact that the code actually is there in app made me believe that some triggers must be set to get it running. An so it is.

I've prepared two patched files that you can play with:

1. custom patched version of Password Keeper
    2. custom patched version of Keyboard

You need both files to get autofill to work!

To get the files, run BlackBerry Manager, swipe from left edge to right to open the menu and choose "Repository". Then, when the MyCloud Store opens, change folder from latest to overview and then go to beta folder. Grab the file and install them right over your existing apps.

To use the autofill feature, you'll need to turn on "Password Keeper Autofill" in Android Accessibility settings.

I'm curious to know it it works for you.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 08-31-18 at 06:10 PM.
    08-30-18 12:34 PM
    What error are you seeing?
    I noticed BBM has disappeared from the latest version of BlackBerry Manager. Please, has anyone experienced this too ?
    08-30-18 01:19 PM
    I've removed BBM because it no longer integrates to Hub. We'll see if I can fix that some time.
    08-30-18 01:24 PM
    I've removed BBM because it no longer integrates to Hub. We'll see if I can fix that some time.
    Oh okay. Though I noticed the version I downloaded from your repository integrates with the hub. Thanks
    Last edited by ddtrills; 08-31-18 at 04:46 AM.
    08-30-18 01:56 PM
    Hi Cobalt. I am using Hub+ from Google Play. Password Keeper would not install from the repository. I'm thinking I should uninstall it fist and then load it from the repository. Thoughts? Thanks so much for ALL you do!
    08-31-18 03:53 PM
    You must uninstall an unpatched version before you can install a patched one.
    08-31-18 03:55 PM
    What error are you seeing?
    It shows an exclamation mark symbol & says “App not installed” when trying to install Hub+ services. I had the version from play store which appeared when I logged into the new phone with my google ID, but uninstalled it after first running blackberry manager and getting a message along the lines of “this version of hub+ services is incompatible”.
    08-31-18 04:13 PM
    Make sure that all BlackBerry apps from Play Store are uninstalled.
    08-31-18 04:18 PM
    Thanks! That worked. although I don't see the symbol on the new keyboard to autofill from password keeper. Also, the patched version does not automatically back up to Google Drive, correct? I turned on the auto fill feature in accessories.
    08-31-18 05:35 PM
    You need the custom patched Password Keeper AND the custom patched keyboard AND you need to enable Autofill in Accessibility settings.

Last but not least cloud backup is disabled. I agreed with BlackBerry not to hack that due to the sensitivity of data (passwords).
    08-31-18 05:40 PM
    Got it! Thanks! It's working now 😀

FYI - when I restart the phone, the setting for auto fill in password keeper is not checked and I end up having to set it up all over again! Then I have to go into android accessories and toggle auto fill off and on again. Not a big deal, but thought you should know!

Also, password keeper is listed under Hub+ Services and not in BlackBerry Manager.

Pretty cool that you and BlackBerry have such a good relationship.

I am on a Galaxy S9+
    Last edited by joeyjay; 08-31-18 at 07:35 PM.
    08-31-18 06:17 PM
    Got it! Thanks! It's working now

FYI - when I restart the phone, the setting for auto fill in password keeper is not checked and I end up having to set it up all over again! Then I have to go into android accessories and toggle auto fill off and on again. Not a big deal, but thought you should know!

Also, password keeper is listed under Hub+ Services and not in BlackBerry Manager.

Pretty cool that you and BlackBerry have such a good relationship.

I am on a Galaxy S9+
    Are you using original Hub+ Services with patched password keeper?
    09-01-18 04:40 AM
    Yes. I also am using the patched keyboard from BlackBerry Manager beta repository. FYI - I get the beta of the original Hub+ Suite from the Google play store.
    09-01-18 09:14 AM
    I see. That's why you don't see pk in the list. If Hub+ is not the patched version, all apps relying on it are not displayed.
    09-01-18 09:25 AM
    I see. That's why you don't see pk in the list. If Hub+ is not the patched version, all apps relying on it are not displayed.
    Thanks! I SO appreciate all you do for those of us who love BlackBerry apps!

Do you recommend just uninstalling original Hub+ and install BlackBerry Manager Hub+? I have been enjoying the combination of both 😀
    09-01-18 09:33 AM
    Both combinations seem to work. Feel free to use any variant.
    09-01-18 11:16 AM
    @XamiDami
    I've been doing a deep dive into the Password Keeper app to find out why that autofill stuff doesn't work. The Information, that it only works on BlackBerry devices and the fact that the code actually is there in app made me believe that some triggers must be set to get it running. An so it is.

I've prepared two patched files that you can play with:

1. custom patched version of Password Keeper
    2. custom patched version of Keyboard

You need both files to get autofill to work!

To get the files, run BlackBerry Manager, swipe from left edge to right to open the menu and choose "Repository". Then, when the MyCloud Store opens, change folder from latest to overview and then go to beta folder. Grab the file and install them right over your existing apps.

To use the autofill feature, you'll need to turn on "Password Keeper Autofill" in Android Accessibility settings.

I'm curious to know it it works for you.

Good luck!
    Patched files worked like a charm, Cobalt.

I'm looking at the Password Keeper icon on my keyboard as I type this.

I'll be sure to keep an eye out for anything you do.
    09-01-18 11:28 AM
    Make sure that all BlackBerry apps from Play Store are uninstalled.
    Thanks Cobalt - that did it. Failed to spot "Tasks by Blackberry" hiding at the foot of my apps list.
    09-02-18 07:45 AM
    Anyone facing this issue of 2 sounds, one for receiving a new mail and other if you delete it from the navigation panel itself?
    09-06-18 10:03 AM
    Hi ! Is there a way to use the blackberry manager on a smartisan nut r1 ? The problem is that the app doesn't recognize my google account and keeps asking for it. Maybe an adb command ?
    09-10-18 10:18 AM
    You need the custom patched Password Keeper AND the custom patched keyboard AND you need to enable Autofill in Accessibility settings.

Last but not least cloud backup is disabled. I agreed with BlackBerry not to hack that due to the sensitivity of data (passwords).
    You agreed with BlackBerry? So they told you it's OK to steal their apps? I find that to be odd lol. Not that I care cause I use your keyboard app anyways lol, just shocked you talked with BlackBerry about it..
    09-11-18 07:13 AM
    You agreed with BlackBerry? So they told you it's OK to steal their apps? I find that to be odd lol. Not that I care cause I use your keyboard app anyways lol, just shocked you talked with BlackBerry about it..
    Not to speak for Cobalt, but BlackBerry has been here the whole time since this thread started. And, if I'm not mistaken, the BlackBerry team that worked on bringing the BlackBerry apps to other devices had thanked Cobalt for his help.

If BlackBerry wanted to step in, they could have silenced this thread long ago.
    yakov116 likes this.
    09-11-18 09:27 AM
    Not to speak for Cobalt, but BlackBerry has been here the whole time since this thread started. And, if I'm not mistaken, the BlackBerry team that worked on bringing the BlackBerry apps to other devices had thanked Cobalt for his help.

If BlackBerry wanted to step in, they could have silenced this thread long ago.
    BlackBerry Mobile is in the Trend, and they don't do the software side. Again I use his Keyboard app so I'm not complaining, just shocked BlackBerry allows it is all.
    09-11-18 06:18 PM
    Hey Cobalt,

I know with some apps they have different versions depending upon the Android OS you are running and Google Play gives the appropriate version. Im not sure if BlackBerry apps function this way. So i was thinking if they do and ever do in the future... have you ever thought about adding a setting allowing you to select OS (device emulator) version instead of always pretending a PRIV?
    OS5/6 (PRIV, DTEK50/60)
    OS7/8 (Motion)
    OS9 (Future all touch device)

Also I now have a Xiaomi MI A1 with AndroidOne 8.1 and I uninstalled all apps (issue with O365 subfolder sync) and decided to try your versions. I did not uninstall/install Password Keeper but now it gives me an error "update BlackBerry Hub+ Services. To use this app, you must first update BlackBerry Hub+ Services" and when i click update it redirects me to Play Store which has an uninstall or open. BlackBerry Manager also says up to date.
    Hub Services: 1.6.2.52265
    Hub: 1.6.2.15830
    Password Keeper: 2.1.0.266
    Xiaomi Mi A1 AndroidOne 8.1
    09-20-18 07:59 AM
    Also I now have a Xiaomi MI A1 with AndroidOne 8.1 and I uninstalled all apps (issue with O365 subfolder sync) and decided to try your versions. I did not uninstall/install Password Keeper but now it gives me an error "update BlackBerry Hub+ Services. To use this app, you must first update BlackBerry Hub+ Services" and when i click update it redirects me to Play Store which has an uninstall or open. BlackBerry Manager also says up to date.
    Hub Services: 1.6.2.52265
    Hub: 1.6.2.15830
    Password Keeper: 2.1.0.266
    Xiaomi Mi A1 AndroidOne 8.1
    I got around this by uninstalling your version of hub+
    reinstalled form google play
    opened password keeper (no error) and did a backup
    uninstalled hub+ and password keeper
    reinstalled your hub+ and your cracked beta version of PK mentioned a few posts above and now i can get into it fine
    09-20-18 08:48 AM
6,064 ... 225226227228229 ...