That's exactly why, I don't know why they got rid of it, atleast they did on all my BlackBerrys lol.
    Actually, the code is still there in the keyboard app, but never seems to be triggered. A well, don't have the time to decrypt all of the code. One feature less.

I'll look into bbm for the login issue.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    08-21-18 04:34 PM
    Alright man, I appreciate it.
    Actually, the code is still there in the keyboard app, but never seems to be triggered. A well, don't have the time to decrypt all of the code. One feature less.

I'll look into bbm for the login issue.
    08-21-18 05:16 PM
    That's exactly why, I don't know why they got rid of it, atleast they did on all my BlackBerrys lol.
    Did they get rid of it? It still works on my Priv right at this moment. If you'd like, I can post a video.
    08-21-18 07:48 PM
    Oh no man I trust you.. It was also on my Priv the last time I used it, I just don't know why but it's not on my DTEK50 or my Motion.
    Did they get rid of it? It still works on my Priv right at this moment. If you'd like, I can post a video.
    08-21-18 08:04 PM
    Oh no man I trust you.. It was also on my Priv the last time I used it, I just don't know why but it's not on my DTEK50 or my Motion.
    I guess I'll just have to live without this feature. It makes me a little sad because I used the thing like 20 times per day.

I almost want to take my sim from my G6 and put it back in the Priv. Almost.

Anyway... thanks for the assist, Cobalt. I appreciate the effort. I'll continue to use all the others apps from BlackBerry Manager.
    08-21-18 08:41 PM
    I guess I'll just have to live without this feature. It makes me a little sad because I used the thing like 20 times per day.

I almost want to take my sim from my G6 and put it back in the Priv. Almost.

Anyway... thanks for the assist, Cobalt. I appreciate the effort. I'll continue to use all the others apps from BlackBerry Manager.
    Hey Man I just figured out something, so in order to get the Password Auto Filler you have to go into the Password App and turn it on.. I never set it up on any of my phones but the Priv that's why I never had it lol. So head to your Password Keeper app and turn it on..
    08-23-18 04:41 PM
    Hey Man I just figured out something, so in order to get the Password Auto Filler you have to go into the Password App and turn it on.. I never set it up on any of my phones but the Priv that's why I never had it lol. So head to your Password Keeper app and turn it on.. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...12744c4caf.jpg
    Ok. Two things.

I can't seem to find these settings on my G6. Oreo has autofill settings, Nougat seemingly does not. I thought my version of the G6 had Oreo but it's still on Nougat.

I was able to turn on the autofill option for BlackBerry Password Keeper via Accessibility -> Services but it made no difference. The icon still won't show up on the keyboard.

A little reading last night taught me that autofill is supported in Oreo for apps like Enpass, Dashlane, etc.

I guess I'll just wait for Oreo and migrate to a new password keeper if necessary.

Is it advisable to download the update file for my version of the G6 or should I just wait for the OTA update?
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_2018-08-24-11-06-03.jpg  
    08-24-18 11:21 AM
    Ok. Two things.

I can't seem to find these settings on my G6. Oreo has autofill settings, Nougat seemingly does not. I thought my version of the G6 had Oreo but it's still on Nougat.

I was able to turn on the autofill option for BlackBerry Password Keeper via Accessibility -> Services but it made no difference. The icon still won't show up on the keyboard.

A little reading last night taught me that autofill is supported in Oreo for apps like Enpass, Dashlane, etc.

I guess I'll just wait for Oreo and migrate to a new password keeper if necessary.

Is it advisable to download the update file for my version of the G6 or should I just wait for the OTA update?
    That makes sense cause I actually received Oreo yesterday, but I noticed that the Copy part is there instead of the password icon.
    08-24-18 11:25 AM
    It doesn't work in all browsers though and maybe that's the issue
    08-24-18 11:29 AM
    It doesn't work in all browsers though and maybe that's the issue https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...82fd12b102.jpg
    Yeah. It used to work with all browsers then BlackBerry updated the keyboard app to work with Chrome only.

The feature should still work for most if not all apps.

Now that you have Oreo, could you post a picture of your keyboard? I want to see what it looks like because I don't understand fully what you mean when you say the password icon was replaced by the copy button.
    08-24-18 12:19 PM
    Yeah. It used to work with all browsers then BlackBerry updated the keyboard app to work with Chrome only.

The feature should still work for most if not all apps.

Now that you have Oreo, could you post a picture of your keyboard? I want to see what it looks like because I don't understand fully what you mean when you say the password icon was replaced by the copy button.
    The Password icon use to be at the top right on mine.
    08-24-18 12:29 PM
    I see. My G6's keyboard looks exactly like that. A little further back in my posts, you'd see where I posted pictures of the BlackBerry keyboard on the Priv vs the G6.

The Password Keeper icon shows up on the Priv keyboard but never on the G6. In your example, the Password Keeper icon wouldn't show up anyway because you aren't logging into anything. The icon stays hidden until you actually need it.
    08-24-18 02:07 PM
    I see. My G6's keyboard looks exactly like that. A little further back in my posts, you'd see where I posted pictures of the BlackBerry keyboard on the Priv vs the G6.

The Password Keeper icon shows up on the Priv keyboard but never on the G6. In your example, the Password Keeper icon wouldn't show up anyway because you aren't logging into anything. The icon stays hidden until you actually need it.
    That is correct.. You have to be logging into something. I don't use it that's why I never set it up. With Android it remembers your log in info so it auto fills for me.. So password keeper is useless to me. But in your case you use it I hope it will work great for you.. I have so many phones I don't have time to fill the password keeper apps up lol. This is just a few of My devices, I have many but only use these mainly.
    08-24-18 02:14 PM
    Same here.

Hey Cobalt I know your a busy man so no rush. So I'm trying to sign into your bbm app and it's not letting me sign in, when I try bbm from the Play Store it works just fine.. Now I'm trying to install the bbm from your apps so bbm will show up in the Hub.. What do you suggest? Thanks Man. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...43b95020a2.jpg
    08-24-18 03:08 PM
    Same here.
    Since I need BBM in the Hub I went ahead and downloaded all the apps from the play store and it works fine now.. 99 cents is easy to pay for such great apps and features.
    08-24-18 05:02 PM

Look what I noticed since I started using Password Keeper again and after I set up password.
    08-27-18 02:31 PM
    Look what I noticed since I started using Password Keeper again and after I set up password. https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...4b4e6d2b91.jpg
    Lol. You're killing me, man. Each time I give up on the Password Keeper, you reignite the flames of my hope. I'm thinking it may just be that you're on Oreo. I'm seriously thinking about manually upgrading the OS on my G6 rather than waiting on the OTA.

You should send me one of your Key2s to make up for all the stress.

😁
    08-27-18 03:19 PM
    Lol. You're killing me, man. Each time I give up on the Password Keeper, you reignite the flames of my hope. I'm thinking it may just be that you're on Oreo. I'm seriously thinking about manually upgrading the OS on my G6 rather than waiting on the OTA.

You should send me one of your Key2s to make up for all the stress.

🤣 I just checked on my LG V20 that's not on Oreo and it doesn't have it, so you gotta be right it's to do with Oreo.. LG pushed updates from what I read so hopefully my LG will get it shortly, it's been off in the drawer or it might already have it.. About the KEY2 lol, I love it to much to let it go, but I'm actually still using my KEYᴼᴺᴱ.
    08-27-18 03:56 PM
    Hi Cobalt

I'm on the beta program for the Blackberry Hub+ related apps.

A new update is showing in Blackberry Manager for Hub+ Services (version: 1.6.2.52121), but I'm getting a "failed to patch" error.

Perhaps the patching engine in Blackberry Manager needs updating ?
    08-28-18 11:51 AM
    Looks like the option is only for BlackBerrys..
    08-28-18 02:55 PM
    An update for BlackBerry Manager is in the works.
    mania626 and hoytbowhunter like this.
    08-28-18 03:18 PM
    Run BlackBerry Manager to get an update that adds support for the latest beta Hub+ Services. But be aware that the latest beta has serious issues. Update is currently not recommend.
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 08-29-18 at 05:00 AM.
    08-29-18 04:35 AM
    The issues that occurred with the new beta Hub+ Services are resolved when using the whole beta app suite!
    08-29-18 02:23 PM
    I am struggling to get anything working on my new phone.
    Trying to install the various apps via Blackberry Manager, follwed the instructions on the Github page, but Hub+ services does not install - so nothing else will either. Running Oreo 8.1 on Honor10.
    Any solutions?
    08-30-18 07:06 AM
    What error are you seeing?
    08-30-18 10:20 AM
6,064 ... 224225226227228 ...