If the feedback is positive I may do that.
    02-18-16 01:19 PM
    As far as I can tell, I agreed to all permissions. I can boot up the launcher, but it crashes when I try to open additional apps. I'm guessing my phone just can't hack it since I'm still running 5.0.

I'm just jazzed that I got a little taste of what the Priv offers.
    Use action launcher. BlackBerry launcher copied the swipe up widget on icon idea from it. Action launcher is actually much better to use and you only lose out on spark notifications which is purely cosmetic
    02-18-16 01:25 PM
    Sigh . . . . . I had everything I use downloaded and running great on my G4; Hub, Calendar, Password Keeper, Keyboard and Launcher (couldn't get Contacts to stick, they all kept disappearing) and then I went and upgraded to Marshmallow. Now I need to downgrade and restore everything because nothing wants to work properly.

I am wondering also if voicemail integrates into the Hub on the Priv like it did on my Z10 because I have call logs showing there but not voicemails. Can't figure out if they can show up there or not. I started using Truedialer as suggested previously in this thread to get Contacts to work but since I can't seem to hold onto my contacts, if I need to go back to the stock dialer to get my voicemail integrated I can certainly do that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    02-18-16 03:31 PM
    Awesome on integrating bbm now all my messages are there. You're the man!
    02-18-16 03:41 PM
    Do you also have the LG G4, or is it a different phone?

LG G4

02-18-16 10:08 PM
    Hi Cobalt,

thanks for your perfect solution. I just try bb hub and others aplications on my new Redmi 3. Everything works fine except call log in bb hub. After two days of using it I have stlill "no items in this view" message.

Have somebody solution for this?

Thanks
    02-19-16 12:13 AM
    Running on a Sony Z Ultra, some things are working better than others, on-screen nav is f'd and requires a few taps...i still need to read more in this forum but over all fun to try on a non-daily driver. PayPal sent! Thanks
    02-19-16 12:32 AM
    I finally decided to accept BB10 is a dead OS and bought a Nexus 6P to replace my Passport... The hub is what has kept me for so long using BB10 and although the Priv is a great device it is just not for me, I do not see myself ever opening that keyboard and hate to have a phone that's bulkier and clunkier for a feature I'll never use... So happy to see I'll be able to use the Android version of the Hub!

Anyway, thanks for your work bringing the Google Play Store for BB10, I donated back then to support your work and used it a lot, and I just donated again to support this new endeavor. Thank you!
    02-19-16 01:20 AM
    Just info:
    I was just given a XiaoMi Mi 4i and tried installing all this.
    Current OS: MIUI Global 7.1.1.0(LXIMICK)
    Android Version: 5.0.2 LRX22G

BlackBerry Manager working well.
    BlackBerry Hub working well so far, haven't done much testing.
    BlackBerry Contacts seems to be working.
    BlackBerry Keyboard is working.
    BlackBerry Launcher installs but keeps crashing whenever I tried to open the app tray. Removed that for now because it probably just isn't going to work with my current OS. (tried with uninstall, restart, reinstall, ensuring all permissions are allowed for all BlackBerry apps and everyone of them are installed only through BlackBerry Manager. A couple of times.)
    Kept getting parse error when downloading BlackBerry Password & BlackBerry Search. Will try again tomorrow.

I have to add, the very first app (additional) that I got on the phone was the CB app to get to this thread and get the BlackBerry Manager.
    Last edited by Dabida; 02-19-16 at 11:03 AM.
    02-19-16 10:51 AM
    If the feedback is positive I may do that.
    I've installed BBM that you've tweaked and so far works great, probably a thing with BBM but you can't get to BBM groups from the hub the group name doesn't show up

Works great though thank you cobalt!!!!

From me to you
    02-19-16 02:06 PM
    BBM works awesome... 2 thumbs up!
    02-19-16 02:09 PM
    Just info:

BlackBerry Manager working well.
    BlackBerry Hub working well so far, haven't done much testing.
    BlackBerry Contacts seems to be working.
    BlackBerry Keyboard is working.
    BlackBerry Launcher installs but keeps crashing whenever I tried to open the app tray. Removed that for now because it probably just isn't going to work with my current OS. (tried with uninstall, restart, reinstall, ensuring all permissions are allowed for all BlackBerry apps and everyone of them are installed only through BlackBerry Manager. A couple of times.)
    Kept getting parse error when downloading BlackBerry Password & BlackBerry Search. Will try again tomorrow.

I have to add, the very first app (additional) that I got on the phone was the CB app to get to this thread and get the BlackBerry Manager.
    ^^^ this on Samsung A3 ^^^

BBM installed and works great!

Thank you Cobalt for your great work, this and in the past. Donation where it's due :-)
    02-19-16 02:28 PM
    I just pushed BlackBerry Manager 0.95 to everyone. You should get the update notification if you open the Manager.

Changelog:
    * Corrected Blackberry to BlackBerry :-)
    * New Instructions dialog with direct links to the important permission settings (check the 3 dots in the top right corner)

Enjoy!

Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_2016-02-19-21-14-10-1-.jpg
    02-19-16 02:54 PM

I open it and it asks if I want to upgrade. I hit install and promptly crashes.

HTC M9 Marshmellow OS
    02-19-16 03:21 PM
    Hmm. Shouldn't happen. Missing write permissions to local storage?
    02-19-16 03:28 PM
    Upgrade to new version of the Manager successful. Samsung A300; Android 5.0.2... Cheers
    02-19-16 04:40 PM
    Suggestion for version .96... Put a donate link in the about screen.
    02-19-16 05:42 PM
    Running the Hub and Services on an S6, DOJC firmware.

It works flawlessly but my battery drain overall has almost doubled since the install. I haven't really been able to track down why either. Neither app seems to be draining too much, it's weird.
    02-19-16 09:51 PM
    need com.blackberry.keyboard-1.1.1.4474 for jellybean (4.2-4.3) and kitkat (4.4)
    can anyone post the link..
    02-19-16 10:22 PM
    So my review regarding hub.
    1. Simply amazing what cobalt did.
    2. Issues do exist but somewhat manageable.
    3. Whatsapp msg which come are shown but what i send are not appearing in hub. i need to open the window to check if msg was sent and seen
    4. Twitter notifications are for some reason being shown again and again. I have checked all but after some time hub will show same unread notifications
    5. Love how emails are syncd. Tried with and without hub and with hub mails appear faster.

02-19-16 11:48 PM
    One more thing. I dont know how to use abdroid as i am coming from blackberry. How to make bb contacts as default contact app??

02-19-16 11:50 PM
    Hello Cobalt ... may I ask, any application that can connect to the BlackBerry Hub, in addition to BBM, FB, Twitter ... Telegram or Path?
    02-20-16 01:56 AM
    need com.blackberry.keyboard-1.1.1.4474 for jellybean (4.2-4.3) and kitkat (4.4)
    can anyone post the link..
    Didn't you post this question in the XDA forum and they told you only Lollipop and higher supported?

02-20-16 06:54 AM
    Regarding battery drain, if you have push enabled, you may want to makes sure that you aren't syncing your Hub email accounts - it's not necessary, and is a major draw on battery. Sent Sync to None. I have my LG G4 up to 19 hours in an active scenario running 2 email accounts.... I have also uninstalled Facebook (While leaving the messenger app installed), and instead have installed Metal - which is a much better choice for FB feed viewing when it comes to battery life.
    Do you mean sync within the settings in the hub itself? I've noticed a considerable increase in battery drain on my Note 4.
    02-21-16 01:55 AM
    Do you mean sync within the settings in the hub itself? I've noticed a considerable increase in battery drain on my Note 4.
    Yes - see screenshot below, with my settings. I chose to "Never" sync the accounts. Based on my understanding (and please, anyone out there correct me if I am wrong) this stops the forced non-push sync that drains battery. The confusing thing is that the Email Sync timeframe and Sync Email sections - which using the same "Sync" wording - is unrelated to the battery draining sync. It is simply telling your phone how far back in time to go and whether or not to actively collect the email at all for this account - via push or standard sync - whichever you have activated.

If anyone can confirm that these settings are optimal, I would appreciate it, but I am pretty sure they are.
    Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_2016-02-21-10-10-29.jpg
    02-21-16 02:16 AM
6,064 ... 1920212223 ...