Some bug here with password keeper - the new feature for automatic Google drive back up says -" error 10 can't turn automatic back up " when I click on my default Google account. Possible fixes?
    Please download an official version from the Google Play store. The "BlackBerry Manager" version has a modified signature so it won't work.
    12-12-17 01:31 PM
    Please download an official version from the Google Play store. The "BlackBerry Manager" version has a modified signature so it won't work.
    Okay I really did not know about this difference. I believe this will mess up the other BlackBerry apps if I install ?
    12-12-17 01:33 PM
    Okay I really did not know about this difference. I believe this will mess up the other BlackBerry apps if I install ?
    You'll have to wait for Cobalt232 to verify that.
    dark0ne_ likes this.
    12-12-17 01:38 PM
    If you want to use original Password Keeper, you'll also have to use original Hub+ Services. You can't mix patched and unpatched apps, except for the Keyboard.
    12-12-17 04:39 PM
    I'll take a deeper look at the backup feature after return from my holidays.
    dark0ne_ likes this.
    12-12-17 04:50 PM
    I'll take a deeper look at the backup feature after return from my holidays.
    Can you also take a look at the Oreo issue? I cant update any of the apps because the manager app needs to be able to have install from unknown sources activated. Thank you!!!
    12-12-17 07:43 PM
    Some bug here with password keeper - the new feature for automatic Google drive back up says -" error 10 can't turn automatic back up " when I click on my default Google account. Possible fixes?
    Reason : change in signature when signing in BlackBerry manager. If you want the Google Drive function to work, uninstall from blackberry manager and install from play store. Mind you, play store version is subscription based.
    12-13-17 11:38 AM
    Can you tell me how to get the spell check function to work properly for hub emails and web pages on my samsung s7? I don't use auto correct, it is turned off. I use english (uk) and the BlackBerry keyboard. When I make a spelling error the word is underlined in red, when I go back to the word a pop-up menu opens but only has two options - "add to dictionary" or "delete". There are no suggested word replacements in the pop-up. This is not the case for texts, with texts I get the same pop-up but with word suggestions from the dictionary. I do get predictive text suggestions from the keyboard but these are often not the correct word.

When I first started using Hub on my samsung a couple of years ago the spell check would not work. For the last year or so it was fully functioning but now it has stopped again. It is as if the keyboard can't find the dictionary to display correction suggestions.
    12-14-17 08:44 AM
    I installed the patched version of BBM via BlackBerry Manager, and it has worked great until this latest version where ads have suddenly reappeared in my feeds. Sometimes they go away if I refresh. Any solution to this available?
    12-15-17 06:12 PM
    I installed the patched version of BBM via BlackBerry Manager, and it has worked great until this latest version where ads have suddenly reappeared in my feeds. Sometimes they go away if I refresh. Any solution to this available?
    I have been using the patched version from BlackBerry manager and always seen ads. At some point, I am not bothered anymore
    12-17-17 11:44 PM
    Cobalt, any chance you could get pull the virtual keyboard from a Motion?
    12-18-17 07:36 AM
    My Blackberry Keyboard isn't working, help! Started this morning asking me to confirm keyboard and couldn't select the BB one even though it was listed. Booting the phone, repair installation through BB Manager, installing one version back all didn't work.

Samsung S5
    Only BB Manager installed BB apps
    12-18-17 07:43 AM
    After many reboots, uninstalls, reinstalls a couple different version I'm back to 3.1.0.13834 and working! This failure reminded me how much I hate the stock keyboard, thanks for making this available to us!
    12-18-17 08:34 AM
    Cobalt, any chance you could get pull the virtual keyboard from a Motion?
    What's different with the keyboard on the motion?
    12-20-17 07:29 AM
    What's different with the keyboard on the motion?
    Absolutely nothing...I was late to the game (moving from PRIV to pixel2xl) and asked the question before I got it installed.... Thanks for the awesome work.
    My pixel with the hub and keyboard is perfect
    12-20-17 07:40 AM
    I'm only using the keyboard... downloaded on my new Pixel 2 XL. Works great... however, multilingual doesn't work. any idea how I can correct that?
    12-20-17 02:27 PM
    Did you configure it correctly? Read the help in BlackBerry Manager.
    teslatradeup likes this.
    12-20-17 03:38 PM
    I'm only using the keyboard... downloaded on my new Pixel 2 XL. Works great... however, multilingual doesn't work. any idea how I can correct that?
    you need bb hub+services,if you have that it's a little trick when you enable the multi language
    under language that you select i think first one it's English united states that comes checked
    deselect it and choose English us plus your second language ,then enable it or save it
    that should do it
    teslatradeup likes this.
    12-20-17 03:45 PM
    i have downloaded the BlackBerry manager. but hub doesnt show up only keyboard en messenger en notable. for the hub etc i need to download hubservices+ from playstore with the 30 days trail??
    12-22-17 08:53 AM
    i have downloaded the BlackBerry manager. but hub doesnt show up only keyboard en messenger en notable. for the hub etc i need to download hubservices+ from playstore with the 30 days trail??
    you have something else wrong ,you can't mix apps from Cobalt with play store
    12-22-17 09:18 AM
    Remove all BlackBerry apps from Play Store. Then relaunch BlackBerry Manager.

Reading the Readme on the Github page would have answered that question:
    https://github.com/cobalt232/blackbe...ages/README.md
    12-22-17 09:21 AM
    Remove all BlackBerry apps from Play Store. Then relaunch BlackBerry Manager.

Reading the Readme on the Github page would have answered that question:
    https://github.com/cobalt232/blackbe...ages/README.md
    Thanks. But the thing is that BlackBerry Manager was the only on my S8. I got redirected to playstore thats why
    12-22-17 09:45 AM
    How did that happen? Did you run Hub+ Services and try to install apps from there? Don't do that.
    12-22-17 02:37 PM
    Will Blackberry manager be made compatible with Oreo?
    12-23-17 11:42 AM
    Will Blackberry manager be made compatible with Oreo?
    I'm running it on the Oreo beta on my S8+ with no issues.
    12-23-17 11:47 AM
6,064 ... 206207208209210 ...