Brilliance! Your work never ceases to amaze!
    01-26-16 11:58 PM
    "Unfortunately, Blackberry Services has stopped." .. this error message shows twice every time I open *ANY* application, then I have to press "ok" to be able to use the app. The Hub and Calendar work smoothly but an update is needed for BB services .. maybe it is an OS issue (running it on Marshmallow - Nexus 6P).

Any tips are appreciated .. also OP, are there any plans on updating BB services/infrastructure to fix this bug?

Thanks again!
    01-26-16 11:59 PM
    They all work on my note 4, testing on my s6 right now.

Thanks for your work.

Posted via the CrackBerry App
    01-27-16 12:50 AM
    Update: Added Blackberry Tasks to first post.

Enjoy!
    01-27-16 02:50 AM
    Sharing to Android Central. Think a lot will be interested in this.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    01-27-16 03:22 AM
    Incredible job, always impressed with your work! Everything working so far on my V10 if anyone has the same phone

01-27-16 05:45 AM
    BlackBerry services failing on marshmallow. Gonna assume that will be the case until they update
    I'm only getting failure of BlackBerry services when I try to run Tasks. Hub, contacts, and calendar all seem to be working fine for me on Marshmallow. I didn't install keyboard because I don't need it.
    01-27-16 06:13 AM
    Cobalt, I'm glad to have played a role in this. Of course my wife always looks at me askance whenever I ask to see her Priv. I'll let her know of her role in this exciting endeavor.
    Now I can't wait to dig my Note2 out of mothballs and give this a try. Now my Note2 is rooted so it won't be a true test. Maybe I'll unroot it and restore to factory to give this a fair shake.
    This really does make switching to the next BlackBerry Android phone much more attractive.
    If you need more info please let me know, I can always sneak her Priv out of her purse when she isn't looking.
    01-27-16 06:27 AM
    Apps maybe aren't optimized yet for marshmallow. Let's see what the updates will bring.
    01-27-16 06:28 AM
    Any chance for BlackBerry Launcher to work?

01-27-16 06:31 AM
    Will look into it.
    01-27-16 06:50 AM
    Update: Blackberry Launcher (Home Screen) added to first post.

Please read the important notes in the first post about how to configure the Blackberry launcher as default launcher
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 01-27-16 at 08:19 AM.
    01-27-16 08:08 AM
    Reminded me about the BlackBerry Experience Suite that was announced last year and was suppose to be released by the end of last year....

BlackBerry will begin offering the BlackBerry Experience Suite later this year. For updates, more information and to get involved in the BlackBerry Experience Suite, visit blackberry.com/experience.
    Link goes somewhere else now, so I'm thinking so has the Experience Suites.... At least we can use what they have created for Android.
    01-27-16 08:46 AM
    Personally, I'm just pleased to have the Hub as an alternative email client. It seems to work fine with Marshmallow. I'm not sure whether I care about Contacts and Calendar. I use aCalendar, and I've been pretty happy with it. For email, I've been using Mailwise, which is okay, but the font is a bit small for my eyes, and although they've been promising adjustable fonts for over a year, it's not there yet. Also, Mailwise has been glitchy about syncing my EAS contacts. Hub seems to do it fine. But I've yet to see any special advantage to the BB Contacts app.

Text messages in Yaata show up nicely.

Very nice work!
    01-27-16 09:03 AM
    "Unfortunately, Blackberry Services has stopped." .. this error message shows twice every time I open *ANY* application, then I have to press "ok" to be able to use the app. The Hub and Calendar work smoothly but an update is needed for BB services .. maybe it is an OS issue (running it on Marshmallow - Nexus 6P).

Any tips are appreciated .. also OP, are there any plans on updating BB services/infrastructure to fix this bug?

Thanks again!
    I'm having the same issue with Nexus 6P.

01-27-16 12:03 PM
    I'm only getting failure of BlackBerry services when I try to run Tasks. Hub, contacts, and calendar all seem to be working fine for me on Marshmallow. I didn't install keyboard because I don't need it.
    It was failing for me when i tried to set up the Hub with my google account. i worked round that and now it doesn't fail at all.
    Tasks seems to run fine for me, although it doesn't seem to be of much use. Might see if they show up on the calendar and in the Hub? Not even going to try contacts. that was the reason i left BB10 lol
    01-27-16 12:12 PM
    wow wow I really really appreciate your work here. I just switched to a cheap android to get a feel of it before investing in PRIV its my second week and im missing that bb10 feel. this will help with my sony xperia z1 been just 2 weeks
    01-27-16 01:20 PM
    Installed it on a note 4 ATT not root, works great except my BBM is not showing up in HUB. I tried resetting device, uninstalling re-installing BBM any other ideas?
    01-27-16 01:22 PM
    First of all thank you for this amazing effort. Second, for those of us adventurous types but inexperienced nonetheless any chance to post a 'step by step' to do this ? If there is a thread somewhere else that'd be fine too if you could kindly point out where. Thank you..
    01-27-16 01:26 PM
    It was failing for me when i tried to set up the Hub with my google account. i worked round that and now it doesn't fail at all.
    Tasks seems to run fine for me, although it doesn't seem to be of much use. Might see if they show up on the calendar and in the Hub? Not even going to try contacts. that was the reason i left BB10 lol
    Interesting. I don't use Google accounts, except for YouTube, so I set it up with Outlook.com, and it seems to handle it very well.

Since I use outlook.com, I'm already using another app for tasks, Tasks and Notes for MS Exchange, which works very well. I see no need to switch to the BB app at this point. Tasks that I enter in this app do appear in the calendar (on my Passport as well).

I hear you on the BB10 Contacts app. I haven't had any problems with it since I stopped using Local storage, but still, it's not my favorite part of BB10.

BB10 Calendar isn't bad, but I do like aCalendar. I'll run both for a while and see which one I prefer.

I'm running Marshmallow nightlies on my OnePlus One, and although they're better this week, there are still plenty of bugs. So who knows what kinds of adventures I'll have running BB software for Lollipop? But I definitely like the Hub, not as a replica of the BB10 experience, which it isn't, but just for what it is.

I'm happy with the Dragon Swype keyboard, so I don't care to give that up. And I'm not sure what, if anything, I might gain by using the BB Launcher. I'll give it a try later.
    01-27-16 02:02 PM
    Thanks Cobalt!

Managed to install and use the KB, reminds me of the great old Z10 days. Anyway, seems like I can't start the Hub. It installs, starts, but then requires BB Services to run.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks again!
    01-27-16 02:17 PM
    Disable FC notification is MM fix for services
    01-27-16 02:18 PM
    Sorry, using LP 5.0.1 on a Huawei P8 Lite.
    01-27-16 02:22 PM
    First of all thank you for this amazing effort. Second, for those of us adventurous types but inexperienced nonetheless any chance to post a 'step by step' to do this ? If there is a thread somewhere else that'd be fine too if you could kindly point out where. Thank you..
    A step by step for doing what? How to install 6 apk files?
    01-27-16 02:23 PM
    Interesting. I don't use Google accounts, except for YouTube, so I set it up with Outlook.com, and it seems to handle it very well.

Since I use outlook.com, I'm already using another app for tasks, Tasks and Notes for MS Exchange, which works very well. I see no need to switch to the BB app at this point. Tasks that I enter in this app do appear in the calendar (on my Passport as well).

I hear you on the BB10 Contacts app. I haven't had any problems with it since I stopped using Local storage, but still, it's not my favorite part of BB10.

BB10 Calendar isn't bad, but I do like aCalendar. I'll run both for a while and see which one I prefer.

I'm running Marshmallow nightlies on my OnePlus One, and although they're better this week, there are still plenty of bugs. So who knows what kinds of adventures I'll have running BB software for Lollipop? But I definitely like the Hub, not as a replica of the BB10 experience, which it isn't, but just for what it is.

I'm happy with the Dragon Swype keyboard, so I don't care to give that up. And I'm not sure what, if anything, I might gain by using the BB Launcher. I'll give it a try later.
    Tried the calendar and it wouldn't work. Kept force closing. Not too fussed as the hub works great with solcalendar which I'm using atm.
    Also running on marshmallow and apart from the initial issues the hub is fine.
    Briefly tried the launcher but you're limited to one grid size and it makes the icons far too big. Also pretty useless on mm with no swipe up function. If you install it though you can use its shortcuts on other launchers. Will play around.
    Hoping to see if the productivity edge gets the same treatment!
    01-27-16 02:25 PM
6,064 1234 ...