I can't get the hub to recognize BBM. Every one of my other 10 accounts added no problem. Any ideas?
    05-15-17 08:31 PM
    I can't get the hub to recognize BBM. Every one of my other 10 accounts added no problem. Any ideas?
    you first need to uninstall the BBM you downloaded (which i assume you took it from Google Play)
    and then you need to go in the "repository" from the BlackBerry Manager app to download the modified BBM which is going to work and appear in the BlackBerry HUB
    05-15-17 08:57 PM
    Update available: BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.41

Changelog:

Enhanced security
    BlackBerry Manager no longer requires the permission android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE.

Changelog for multiple updates
    The changelog for all apps is displayed if updating multiple apps at the same time using the navigation drawer update feature.

Save images to gallery
    Save an image to your gallery by choosing BlackBerry Manager as default sharing target. This new feature is intented for use with BlackBerry Notable, but also works together with other apps.

Various optimizations
    Fixed Chromsky Chatbot API in the Keyboard test dialog. Minor user interface changes.

Run BlackBerry Manager to get the update.

Enjoy!
    Bug

When doing download all its not checking if the files exist first
    05-15-17 10:00 PM
    The app should be downloaded regardless if existing file already exists. What exactly happened, can you explain more in details? Thanks.
    Last edited by Cobalt232; 05-16-17 at 02:54 AM.
    05-16-17 02:25 AM
    I have exactly the same problem on my tmoS8+. I tried using both Samsung and Google text to speech (by pressing the mic icon) and neither seem to work UNLESS you tap the little keyboard option on the lower right and manually select either Google or Samsung text to speech. Then, you have to manually select the BlackBerry Keyboard again.
    Has there been any solution found for the speech to text not working with Blackberry Keyboard? It's not working on my S8+.
    05-16-17 07:39 AM
    The app should be downloaded regardless if existing file already exists. What exactly happened, can you explain more in details? Thanks.
    I downloaded the file using the download all I by mistakes closed BlackBerry manager which stopped the downloads. If I would have done one by one the manager first checks if the file exists. Here it did not.
    05-16-17 07:45 AM
    I don't understand.

If an existing APK is in the \BlackBerryManager folder it gets overwriten when you start the update all process. That is by intention.

Is that the problem? That all apps are downloaded again?
    05-16-17 08:45 AM
    Why would you not do a check like when you do one at a time? My point is that if I by mistake close it it should not have to download again.

Also why don't you allow downloading all at one time? (don't enable by default as some phones can't handle it).
    05-16-17 09:43 AM
    I'll think about that. There are reasons why it's handled that way.
    yakov116 likes this.
    05-16-17 12:04 PM
    Has there been any solution found for the speech to text not working with Blackberry Keyboard? It's not working on my S8+.
    The text to speech is now working on my S8+. It actually started working about a week ago and now it is working flawlessly with the latest update.
    wobly likes this.
    05-16-17 04:06 PM
    Nice.
    05-16-17 04:09 PM
    The text to speech is now working on my S8+. It actually started working about a week ago and now it is working flawlessly with the latest update.
    Are you referring to the Blackberry Keyboard update or another one? As of now, my speech to text still isn't working, even after the Blackberry Keyboard update that came out today.
    05-16-17 04:14 PM
    In fact, the whole hub+ and keyboard experience just seems snappier. Fun to use! Privacy Shade is now part of hub+ also(from the Play Store)
    Thanks Cobalt!
    05-16-17 04:15 PM
    Are you referring to the Blackberry Keyboard update or another one? As of now, my speech to text still isn't working, even after the Blackberry Keyboard update that came out today.
    I am referring to the latest Blackberry keyboard update in Cobalt Blackberry manager and also all the Hub Plus updates via the Google Play Store. Not sure why yours is not working mine seems to be working just fine. It may help to do a cache partition wipe and reboot the phone.
    05-16-17 04:22 PM
    I uninstalled the BB keyboard on my Galaxy S8+, did a cache partition wipe, rebooted, installed the BB keyboard again and the speech to text still doesn't work properly after holding the period and tapping the microphone. It appears to be on the Samsung Speech to Text engine and won't switch in the BB keyboard to the Google StT engine. I can click on the small keyboard in the far lower right and select one of the StT engines and it will work for that instance, but revert back to the same behavior after using it.
    05-16-17 08:51 PM
    I uninstalled the BB keyboard on my Galaxy S8+, did a cache partition wipe, rebooted, installed the BB keyboard again and the speech to text still doesn't work properly after holding the period and tapping the microphone. It appears to be on the Samsung Speech to Text engine and won't switch in the BB keyboard to the Google StT engine. I can click on the small keyboard in the far lower right and select one of the StT engines and it will work for that instance, but revert back to the same behavior after using it.
    I'm not sure what tell you. I just kept manually selecting the BlackBerry Keyboard and Google text end eventually it just started working. It's better after the update and now working normally. You could try just using the Samsung Keyboard or swiftkey keyboard for a while and see if that helps. Admittedly grasping for straws here.
    05-16-17 11:01 PM
    I'm not sure what tell you. I just kept manually selecting the BlackBerry Keyboard and Google text end eventually it just started working. It's better after the update and now working normally. You could try just using the Samsung Keyboard or swiftkey keyboard for a while and see if that helps. Admittedly grasping for straws here.
    I appreciate it. I usually figure these things out on my own, but this one has me stumped. I'm more posting to let others know what I've tried in case someone has a different experience.
    05-16-17 11:27 PM
    Hi cobalt, please are you aware of the corrupted BlackBerry Notable file in BlackBerry Manager? This latest update never installs, after downloading in BB Manager, it gives you error that downloaded file is corrupt.
    05-17-17 07:23 AM
    Hi cobalt, please are you aware of the corrupted BlackBerry Notable file in BlackBerry Manager? This latest update never installs, after downloading in BB Manager, it gives you error that downloaded file is corrupt.
    Seemed to have worked fine for me.
    05-17-17 08:57 AM
    Seemed to have worked fine for me.
    Oh okay. Mine gives me that error message. All other updates and downloads via BB Manager works fine except the BlackBerry Notable app. I uninstalled the previous version and reinstalled from Manager, still same error. Keep wondering what could cause the problem.
    05-17-17 09:36 AM
    Oh okay. Mine gives me that error message. All other updates and downloads via BB Manager works fine except the BlackBerry Notable app. I uninstalled the previous version and reinstalled from Manager, still same error. Keep wondering what could cause the problem.
    You can try downloading the patched/signed apk I have saved and see if that helps
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S004CC6C9B6...A3F00043177531
    05-17-17 11:28 AM
    You can try downloading the patched/signed apk I have saved and see if that helps
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S004CC6C9B6...A3F00043177531
    I tried installing the one you sent, it didn't install. I am running 5.1.1. Guess its for 6.0 and higher.
    Thanks for your effort
    05-17-17 11:46 AM
    Find what's new

Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-1495043728383.jpg
    05-17-17 12:55 PM
    Awesome -BBM included
    05-17-17 01:04 PM
    I tried installing the one you sent, it didn't install. I am running 5.1.1. Guess its for 6.0 and higher.
    Thanks for your effort
    I see. Sorry, am using 6.0+
    05-17-17 01:20 PM
6,064 ... 183184185186187 ...