Not really a priority... :-)
    07-01-20 05:14 PM
    Not really a priority... :-)
    What is these days?

Do you do anything on Android or iOS that some here might want to check out?
    07-02-20 09:03 AM
    What is these days?

Do you do anything on Android or iOS that some here might want to check out?
    His best post in last 12 months is picture of Onassis yacht somewhere in the Mediterranean and he’s laughing at us
    07-02-20 02:27 PM
    His best post in last 12 months is picture of Onassis yacht somewhere in the Mediterranean and he’s laughing at us
    I taught he was toasting us....
    07-02-20 03:01 PM
    I can use some help, i have an LG phone, installed hub, inbox and calendar from play store, then found out about bbman so i uninstalled it all, then installed bbman but cobalt bbman won't complete the installation of the hub and services? I asked someone w the same phone to try on theirs be i think it may be bc i had already installed from the play store and now there's a conflict. But I don't know? Anyone run into this?
    07-07-20 08:05 AM
    I can use some help, i have an LG phone, installed hub, inbox and calendar from play store, then found out about bbman so i uninstalled it all, then installed bbman but cobalt bbman won't complete the installation of the hub and services? I asked someone w the same phone to try on theirs be i think it may be bc i had already installed from the play store and now there's a conflict. But I don't know? Anyone run into this?
    Might go into setting and make sure that everything was fully uninstalled... including Hub Services. Then reboot.

But if you really like the apps.... supporting them is the only way you can expect BlackBerry to keep offering them.
    07-07-20 09:32 AM
    Looks like some bb apps that you have installed from Play Store have not been removed. Remove all bb apps and double check in the Play Store "my apps" tab that all bb apps are gone.
    07-08-20 04:22 AM
    Looks like some bb apps that you have installed from Play Store have not been removed. Remove all bb apps and double check in the Play Store "my apps" tab that all bb apps are gone.
    I don't see the keyboard in manager???

That's the main reason for me
    08-23-20 12:01 AM
    Just got a Moto E running Android 10.

I need bb keyboard because this thing sucks. I installed bb manager from your link on page 1, and no keyboard. A bunch of other apps, but no keyboard.
    Tried the repository, but it's password protected so no access.

What am I doing wrong? Aside from abandoning my Passport, that is?
    08-23-20 12:11 AM
    Anyone else having issues with hub battery usage? I have been having issues for a couple of months now. It all started when I updated hub+ services & inbox around March. That was my first update since the notification rules change by Google (basically, my first update in maybe 6-8 months). At one point I was getting pop-up notifications indicating that some blackberry.infrastructure.xxxxxx class was using a lot of CPU (or something like that). Originally, I was on Oreo, but I have since upgraded to Pie. Problem did not go away.
    This past week-end I did a factory reset of the phone. First two days were fine, but today (day 3), the battery drain is happening again(although there has been no pop-up warning). Right now, BlackBerry Hub+ services has used 16% of my battery since full charge 7 hours ago. BTW, I am not a heavy user of email, and currently only have email, notes and tasks installed for the hub (calendar & contacts are not installed).
    The option to get emails quicker is disabled in the hub options.
    I'm on a Samsung S8.

Thanks
    08-26-20 04:22 PM
    10-05-20 10:33 PM
    Do you have a UEM license?
    10-05-20 10:52 PM
    Do you have a UEM license?
    I don't have a license
    10-05-20 10:53 PM
    I don't have a license
    Then you don't have to worry about it.
    10-05-20 10:54 PM
    Then you don't have to worry about it then.
    just curious, is it an antivirus?
    10-05-20 10:57 PM
    just curious, is it an antivirus?
    https://www.blackberry.com/us/en/pro...kberry-protect
    10-05-20 10:58 PM
    Hi folks,

On my phone I want to run Hub+ and the BlackBerry keyboard I knew since the time of my beloved Z10 which was the best.

I intend to use the great Blackberry Manager of Cobalt. My question is: 'In which order do I have to install these apps?' and ...'Do I have install the 'Hub+ Inbox' and /or the 'Hub+ Services' too?'.

Kind regards and Thank you very much for your assistance.
    Last edited by HaseBerry; 10-19-20 at 10:50 AM.
    10-18-20 04:09 PM
    Hi folks,

On my phone I want to run Hub+ and the BlackBerry keyboard I knew since the time of my beloved Z10 which was the best.

I intend to use the great Blackberry Manager of Cobalt. My question is: 'In which order do I have to install these apps?' and ...'Do I have install the 'Hub+ Inbox' and /or the 'Hub+ Services' too?'.

Kind regards and Thank you very much for your assistance.

Many of the apps (email, calendar, contacts, etc.) require Hub+ services to be installed. The BB keyboard (and perhaps a couple of others) does not require any other app to be installed. Blackberry Manager should work it out for you. Just select the apps you want and it will be fine. Just make sure you do not have the apps already installed (directly from Play store).
    10-26-20 09:21 AM
    Then you don't have to worry about it.
    What's your experience been with Android 11 on your Pixel 5, and the BlackBerry Suite?

I see people with issues, but then others say it works just fine.
    10-26-20 11:47 AM
    What's your experience been with Android 11 on your Pixel 5, and the BlackBerry Suite?

I see people with issues, but then others say it works just fine.
    Pixel 5 doesn't come until Nov 2.

But I won't be using the suite anyway - I find it only good on a BlackBerry.

Although I'll load the keyboard app, for which you don't need Cobalt or anything else.

Keyboard currently works fine on the Pixel 3 with Android 11.
    10-26-20 11:52 AM
    Pixel 5 doesn't come until Nov 2.

But I won't be using the suite anyway - I find it only good on a BlackBerry.

Although I'll load the keyboard app, for which you don't need Cobalt or anything else.

Keyboard currently works fine on the Pixel 3 with Android 11.
    Did you swap out the old Nokia for a Pixel 3 earlier?
    10-26-20 12:48 PM
    Did you swap out the old Nokia for a Pixel 3 earlier?
    I went back to my KEY² after loading the Sep patch. But one of my sons has a Pixel 3, as do a couple of my buddies.
    10-26-20 12:53 PM
    I went back to my KEY² after loading the Sep patch. But one of my sons has a Pixel 3, as do a couple of my buddies.
    Just got a Pixel 3a from @TgeekB on AC MarketPlace that will be here in a few days. The V30 is stuck on Android 9 Pie due to simple old age. From a battery life standpoint, I should also see improvement.
    10-26-20 01:51 PM
    Hi! The BlackBerry keyboard works great on the keyone but I had to switch to the Unihertz Titan from it as I needed more storage space and RAM. I have been able to install the BlackBerry apps on it but the BlackBerry keyboard has a few bugs that make it very difficult to use it on the device. Can anything be done about it?
    12-27-20 04:30 AM
    Is Cobalt232 still updating BB Keyboard app?

Posted via CB10
    12-27-20 04:11 PM
6,064 ... 239240241242243