I got it installed perfectly now. Thanks to cobolt

Wouldn't the hub+inbox app automatically update itself from play store as all my other apps for whenever there is an update? How do we prevent that from happening?
    06-08-20 09:13 PM

Wouldn't the hub+inbox app automatically update itself from play store as all my other apps for whenever there is an update? How do we prevent that from happening?
    The updates come from Cobalt's BlackBerry Manager app when they are available. Since they don't come through the Play Store app, it won't provide updates through it. The Play Store won't even show they are on the device.
    Ginowine likes this.
    06-08-20 10:03 PM
    The updates come from Cobalt's BlackBerry Manager app when they are available. Since they don't come through the Play Store app, it won't provide updates through it. The Play Store won't even show they are on the device.
    In my case in play store BlackBerry hub+inbox shows as installed. Same for BlackBerry hub services. I actually installed everything via bb manager app from cobolt.
    This is why I asked the question.
    06-08-20 10:18 PM

They won't update in Play Store because the signature is not original BlackBerry.

To get updates for the patched apps you need to run BlackBerry Manager from time to time.
    Ginowine likes this.
    06-09-20 02:01 AM
    They won't update in Play Store because the signature is not original BlackBerry.

To get updates for the patched apps you need to run BlackBerry Manager from time to time.
    Cobakt can you provide the older apks too in your repository. The newest update is too buggy.
    moosbb likes this.
    06-09-20 02:14 AM

Perfect. That would be fantastic
    06-09-20 02:40 AM
    Cobakt can you provide the older apks too in your repository. The newest update is too buggy.
    Thanks for the note
    I only use BlackBerry hub+inbox for emails and other communication apps. Didn't install other bb apps like calendar, keyboard etc. After all these years i still couldn't find a proper android mail app. I tried them all nothing is as good as BlackBerry
    06-09-20 02:42 AM
    I'm not archiving old versions. But you can download previous versions from app mirror and then use the manual patching feature in BlackBerry Manager.

Tap the 3 dots on the right to choose the apk that needs to be patched.
    johnb_xp and moosbb like this.
    06-09-20 02:53 AM
    I'm not archiving old versions. But you can download previous versions from app mirror and then use the manual patching feature in BlackBerry Manager.

Tap the 3 dots on the right to choose the apk that needs to be patched.
    Great, thanks
    06-09-20 03:31 AM
    Hi @cobalt
    Can I ask a help? I just upgraded hub services and inbox to newest version (inbox now 2.2021.2.7078). In this newest version, I can't see any option to view sms and call logs into thw hub anymore.
    Attachment 448599
    Can you provide some fix or just upload the older version apk into your repository, so I could downgrade it manualy..
    I hope cobalt232 patch to enable sms and phone
    06-09-20 03:36 AM
    I hope cobalt232 patch to enable sms and phone
    I'm sorry but BlackBerry has dropped these features by Google request. Nothing I can do.
    06-09-20 05:01 AM
    I'm sorry but BlackBerry has dropped these features by Google request. Nothing I can do.
    It's fine. I found that inbox couldn't get sms from stock sms app of the phone, but it's still doable by using other messaging app that actually still supported by inbox as default app (like textra and signal).
    06-09-20 06:07 AM
    It's fine. I found that inbox couldn't get sms from stock sms app of the phone, but it's still doable by using other messaging app that actually still supported by inbox as default app (like textra and signal).
    How did you get Textra to work? It wouldn't show up in "add an app to BlackBerry..." the apps Messeges and Message + show up, but not Textra for me.

Thank you,
    Jason
    06-09-20 07:31 AM
    How did you get Textra to work? It wouldn't show up in "add an app to BlackBerry..." the apps Messeges and Message + show up, but not Textra for me.

Thank you,
    Jason
    After I recheck, textra is no longer supported. If your stock messages app doesn't appear on hub, try to use Signal.
    06-10-20 10:01 AM
    I have a blackberry aurora and hub can still read SMS and telephone
    06-10-20 07:32 PM
    I wonder if it's just the BlackBerry Android phones still on 8 that are still seeing texts and phone as options.
    06-10-20 08:46 PM
    Cobalt232, Could you take back access to old versions hub service. Last update broke down BB search in my Android 8. Thanks.
    06-11-20 06:33 AM
    Hi cobalt, thank you very much for this great app

I enjoy using the BlackBerry keyboard.

And I have a question, is there a way to enable the suggestions on chrome search.

Thanks
    06-12-20 06:00 AM
    What version of HUB+ do you have running?
    06-12-20 09:28 AM
    Even if the last sms message in the thread is a SENT message?
    06-12-20 10:16 AM
    Hi cobalt, thank you very much for this great app

I enjoy using the BlackBerry keyboard.

And I have a question, is there a way to enable the suggestions on chrome search.

Thanks
    Hi. Suggestions in Chrome search bar are turned of intentionally by BlackBerry. This is to prevent that other people that are using your device can see suggestion based on your last search.
    Omansory likes this.
    06-12-20 01:28 PM
    What version of HUB+ do you have running?
    latest version from play store
    06-16-20 07:38 AM
    Hi Cobalt

Any chance of adding a dark theme option for the BlackBerry Manager app when you next update the BlackBerry Manager app ?

Thank you
    06-27-20 07:45 AM
    Hi Cobalt

Any chance of adding a dark theme option for the BlackBerry Manager app when you next update the BlackBerry Manager app ?

Thank you
    That and full Android 12 support is a must....
    06-30-20 07:25 AM
    Hi Cobalt

Thank you
    That and full Android 12 support is a must....
    Plus let’s not forget Lithuanian support. I know it’s Android but I couldn’t pass up the comment.
    06-30-20 09:16 AM
6,064 ... 238239240241242 ...