Cobalt232, how about BBMe? Any news?
    05-25-19 08:19 AM
    On key prediction is not available when swipe is turned on.
    I disable swipe, it works now. Thanks
    05-25-19 08:26 AM
    Cobalt232, how about BBMe? Any news?
    BBMe will be part of BlackBerry Manager, but as unpatched version. Integration into hub Inbox should work using hubs new app integration feature.
    My BlackBerry-10 likes this.
    05-25-19 09:11 AM
    Hello, first of all thank you very much for your hard and continues work, it's really much appreciated! ❤️

I use Blackberry Keyboard on a Samsung phone. Samsung has its own clipboard manager. Can you make it possible to activate the Samsung clipboard manager when the user hits the built-in clipboard manager from Blackberry Keyboard? 🤔

Is this possible? If yes, would you consider to implement this? Would love to hear some feedback

Thank you
    05-26-19 02:32 PM
    Not to speak for Cobalt, but he only makes it possible for the app to run on other devices.

He can't change how the app actually works. That's up to BlackBerry.
    05-26-19 09:12 PM
    Not to speak for Cobalt, but he only makes it possible for the app to run on other devices.

He can't change how the app actually works. That's up to BlackBerry.
    That's correct. I'm not providing custom modifications for the apps. Just compatibility fixes.
    05-27-19 08:10 AM
    Hi Cobalt. Is there a way to backup BlackBerry keyboard Learned words and settings? Every time I get a new device or reset I lose all my learned words and stats. I noticed a BlackBerry transfer app in the Play Store but I'm not sure that is what I'm looking for 😀 Also. If I back up in BlackBerry Manager will I be able to restore when getting a new phone or restoring a device? Thanks!
    Last edited by joeyjay; 05-28-19 at 07:18 PM.
    05-28-19 03:50 PM
    Hi Cobalt. Is there a way to backup BlackBerry keyboard Learned words and settings? Every time I get a new device or reset I lose all my learned words and stats. I noticed a BlackBerry transfer app in the Play Store but I'm not sure that is what I'm looking for Also. If I back up in BlackBerry Manager will I be able to restore when getting a new phone or restoring a device? Thanks!
    It might be possible with some kind of backup app and root access. But not with BlackBerry Manager. BlackBerry Manager only creates a backup of the installation apk. Settings can't be saved/restored.

In general, it's a bad idea to backup settings if the app itself doesn't offer such a feature. Reason for that is, that the app code which is handling settings might change and could produce unexpected behaviour if old settings are restored.
    05-29-19 06:19 AM
    Thanks! I love how the BlackBerry apps work on my new OnePlus 7 Pro! The first time in a long time I feel like I get stuff done! Samsung was okay, but thus just feel more BlackBerry! I will be donating $ to your efforts!
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    05-29-19 11:13 AM
    The latest BlackaBerry keyboard which I installed using BlackBerry Manager yesterday, keeps crashing on my Xiaomi S2 running Android 8. The one before the update was working perfectly. What could be wrong?
    06-01-19 02:54 PM
    Here is the error report.
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-51380.jpg  
    06-01-19 02:56 PM
    Here is the error report.
    Keyboard version 4.x has dropped support for v7a architecture. The needed native so files are no longer provided by BlackBerry.

You can only rollback to the latest v3 version.
    06-01-19 06:25 PM
    Thanks Cobalt. I figured that out after making that post, when I checked the earlier posts. I then got the v3 keyboard from the repository. I thought my phone was pretty modern. It runs a Snapdragon 625 and was released in 2018.
    06-02-19 02:21 AM
    Thanks Cobalt. I figured that out after making that post, when I checked the earlier posts. I then got the v3 keyboard from the repository. I thought my phone was pretty modern. It runs a Snapdragon 625 and was released in 2018.
    An option might be to just copy the native lib .so file for v8a to the v7a folder, but I don't believe that it can work because it is compiled for a different instruction set. But I'm not a pro regarding native libs handling.
    06-02-19 02:31 AM
    Hi Cobalt, love your work. Been using since leaving the Priv. Never a hitch. I just updated to BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.57. Now it has a Google Play connection error. Tried with WiFi and cell data, with no joy.
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_20190605-071055_blackberry-manager.jpg  
    06-05-19 06:19 AM
    Hi Cobalt, love your work. Been using since leaving the Priv. Never a hitch. I just updated to BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.57. Now it has a Google Play connection error. Tried with WiFi and cell data, with no joy.
    Don't know of any issues. Did you recently change your Google account? Any VPN app running?
    06-05-19 05:33 PM
    had the same thing happen to me
    06-05-19 08:43 PM
    Same here
    06-05-19 09:51 PM
    The BlackBerry manager also give me connection error to Google play. I tried to connect wifi, 4g, and also tried different countries via vpn, still the same error

Maybe it's because i have 2fa?
    06-09-19 12:38 PM
    In my case start to working again. Without any change from my site
    06-09-19 01:02 PM
    The BlackBerry manager also give me connection error to Google play. I tried to connect wifi, 4g, and also tried different countries via vpn, still the same error

Maybe it's because i have 2fa?
    Turn off vpn.
    06-09-19 03:23 PM
    vpn is turned off by default
    06-09-19 03:27 PM
    vpn is turned off by default
    I don't have VPN on either and I am getting the same error
    06-13-19 08:34 PM
    I don't have VPN on either and I am getting the same error
    Try this:

1. Close BlackBerry Manager
    2. Remove Google Account from device
    3. Add Google Account to device

Run BlackBerry Manager.
    06-15-19 04:58 AM
    Hi Cobalt,
    First of all, great that you are (still) working on these things for us BB addicts...
    I have to say goodbye to my good old DTEK60 but I really want the BB keyboard to stay. I tried installing the latest version of your software on my Moto g6 but the keyboard crashes every single time I switch it on. Do I need an older version too? And if so, where can I find this repository?
    Thx in advance!
    06-18-19 06:09 AM
6,064 ... 233234235236237 ...