BBM messages are in the hub, but tapping on a message opens up the BBM app.
    My BBM, latest beta version integrates very well with Hub. I have Blackberry Manager v1.0.0.52 installed in one of my phones which updates the BBM and I will send it to my other phone which has Blackberry Manager v1.0.0.53.
    12-13-18 02:02 PM
    This morning, when opening the contacts app, it throws an error message stating: Contacts Has Stopped. Close app.

I haven't changed anything and the contacts app worked find yesterday. I tried resetting the phone, no change. I updated all apps using BB manager, no change. I removed all my accounts associated with the contacts app, no change. I added the accounts back in, no change.

I don't have any BB apps installed from the Play Store, all BB apps are from the BB Manager.

Calendar, hub, notes, keyboard, PW Keeper all work normally. The problem seems to be isolated to the Contacts app.

***EDIT*** Got it figured out. I don't use Verizon Cloud, but it's installed on my device. It recently did an update. I disabled it, and now it's working fine.
    Last edited by bobaloo; 12-14-18 at 10:27 PM.
    12-14-18 12:09 PM
    My BBM, latest beta version integrates very well with Hub. I have Blackberry Manager v1.0.0.52 installed in one of my phones which updates the BBM and I will send it to my other phone which has Blackberry Manager v1.0.0.53.
    Can you give me link bbm patch and blackberry manager 1.0.0.53

Thanks

Edit: i found: https://android.izzysoft.de/repo/apk...ckberrymanager

BBM patch not work with latest patch hub
    Last edited by My BlackBerry-10; 12-15-18 at 10:34 AM.
    AndTheArgonauts likes this.
    12-15-18 10:14 AM
    Mine works. I am using the latest patched hub beta and the lastest bbm beta pactched by bb manager.
    12-18-18 07:37 AM
    Hi Cobalt, the latest keyboard update crashes on my Samsung note4. I have tried both the beta and non beta, and the keyboard will not pop up after I update from the manager, this never happened before. I tried the latest update for hub+ today's .all apps are through your blackberry manager, but still does not work, I have reverted back to the previous one ,any suggestions. Tks

I got it working now, when I Uninstalled the beta password keeper , then reinstalled from the blackberry manager , I was able to update keyboard to 82, and everything works again...
    Last edited by speedbird1; 12-20-18 at 06:20 PM.
    12-19-18 03:29 PM
    Mine works. I am using the latest patched hub beta and the lastest bbm beta pactched by bb manager.
    Do you use blackberry manager 1.0.0.53 to patch bbm, or all blackberry hub+ ?

Edit: bbm patched working with latest patched hub beta
    Last edited by My BlackBerry-10; 12-21-18 at 08:29 AM.
    12-20-18 02:43 AM
    I've installed the BlackBerry Keyboard on a tablet running Android 5.
    When I switch to the numbers/characters keyboards, I only get the first one.
    The second keyboard doesn't appear and the double dot key has three symbols on it as in the screenshot. Pressing that key doesn't bring up the second numbers keyboard.
    Updated to latest BlackBerry Keyboard and repaired it.
    Any other ideas??

Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_2018-12-25-10-55-25.png
    12-25-18 05:01 AM
    Shot in the dark, but you can try to swipe down on the keyboard. That should scroll through the different keyboard layouts for you. Let us know if that works.
    12-26-18 09:52 AM
    This is an excellent work. BB Hub is what i was really missing on android. However, there seems to be a small hiccup. When i am installing Bleckberry Device Search from the Backberry Manager a get the following error message: 'Downloaded file appears to be damaged'
    It appears downloading ok - 4.4MB progress bar seems to finish ok but nothing gets installed. Is that a known bug in the Blackberry Manager or is that specific to my phone?
    Also, is there a phone dialer similar in look to the one on Q10 available for android?
    01-07-19 01:41 AM
    Hi

BlackBerry Manager verifies the integrity of an apk after download. This is achieved by reading the version code from the package. If the version code is unreadable, the package is marked as damaged. A most common reason for this is missing permission to read the file after download.

* Are all permissions for Blackberry Manager granted?
    * Is permission for installation of foreign apps granted?
    * Is there enough free space on your internal SD Card (not external)

Also, try to clear the download cache in BlackBerry Manager (swipe from left to right, choose Delete cache).

I don't know of any phone dialer in the look of OS10, but maybe you'll find something on Play Store.

Hope this helps.
    pdulow likes this.
    01-07-19 07:08 AM
    Hi

* Are all permissions for Blackberry Manager granted?
    * Is permission for installation of foreign apps granted?
    * Is there enough free space on your internal SD Card (not external)

Also, try to clear the download cache in BlackBerry Manager (swipe from left to right, choose Delete cache).
    Yes to all three questions above. I also tried to clear the cache and checked that it emptied the BlackberryManager folder.

I have noticed that when I go to Play store on the PC and search for "BlackBerry Device Search" it says "This app is incompatible with all of your devices."

The very same issue is with BlackBerry Notable too. However, i do not need this app.

Why is that? Do those apps require some special HW?

My phone is LG G3s D722 running the latest android OS available for that phone. Also, it is not rooted.

Can you think of any solution how to fix that? Thank you for any feedback.
    01-07-19 08:38 AM
    Yes to all three questions above. I also tried to clear the cache and checked that it emptied the BlackberryManager folder.

I have noticed that when I go to Play store on the PC and search for "BlackBerry Device Search" it says "This app is incompatible with all of your devices."

The very same issue is with BlackBerry Notable too. However, i do not need this app.

Why is that? Do those apps require some special HW?

My phone is LG G3s D722 running the latest android OS available for that phone. Also, it is not rooted.

Can you think of any solution how to fix that? Thank you for any feedback.
    It looks like these apps do not support your OS version. What version is installed on the device? 5.0?
    01-07-19 03:50 PM
    It looks like these apps do not support your OS version. What version is installed on the device? 5.0?
    Yes, you are right. All the other apps require at least version 5.0 and device search & noteable version 6. My phone has andriod version 5. I guess there is nothing to do about that. Will have to live without device search.
    Thank you for your help.
    01-07-19 10:00 PM
    @Cobalt232
    Could you tell us what the current status is on a patched version of BBM, or some kind of workaround with the beta version?

Back in october you let us know that BBM is currently not supported. Because there had been some changes in BBM which prevent a patched version from signing in. You'd first have to to figure out how to bypass that problem.

Any updates on the matter? I want to know whether we should switch to the PlayStore version of BBM. We're missing out by being stuck on version 3.3.16.536..
    gafpilot likes this.
    01-08-19 03:59 AM
    i just upgraded my Note to Android 9 pie and i can't get bb manager to install. I can install the individual apps from the repository though.

Odd. It installs now after a few reboots
    Last edited by deebo550; 01-18-19 at 06:42 PM.
    01-16-19 07:02 PM

Hey Cobalt232, live the apps. Have used on Galaxy S8 and nownusing on P20 pro mate Huawei. Hub, launcher, all apps work but keyboard does not. It is Android version 9. U am guessing it is the Android version stopping it from worling. Do we know if keyboard will support Android os 9.0 in the near future? Thanks again
    01-31-19 03:08 PM
    On Samsung S9+ with android 9 keyboard works.
    02-02-19 05:47 AM
    Hey Cobalt232, live the apps. Have used on Galaxy S8 and nownusing on P20 pro mate Huawei. Hub, launcher, all apps work but keyboard does not. It is Android version 9. U am guessing it is the Android version stopping it from worling. Do we know if keyboard will support Android os 9.0 in the near future? Thanks again
    It looks like there are some issues when installing on Huawei devices. On my Github page, some bugs have been reported. There is no known fix available. It's a device incompatibility.

Maybe an update by BlackBerry will fix.
    02-02-19 06:24 AM
    BlackBerry Keyboard working fine here on Pie / Pixel 3. Hopefully stays that way, autofill functions from BlackBerry Password Keeper do not integrate as well with other keyboards.
    02-02-19 04:19 PM
    anyone see the same issue with the latest version of bb hub, probably beta, where the default email account wont save and it lists every notification in the notification area rather then them being nested like they were in the previous versions?
    02-15-19 01:08 PM
    anyone see the same issue with the latest version of bb hub, probably beta, where the default email account wont save and it lists every notification in the notification area rather then them being nested like they were in the previous versions?
    Beta issues...
    02-21-19 07:19 AM
    Beta issues...
    yeah....i was guessing that, just wanted to make sure it wasnt a stupid user thing.
    02-21-19 08:36 AM
    im also having some issues with notifications getting delivered while on wifi and am doing some digging. i noticed, that there was a permission for hub+ that was not granted so i approved it and it seems that may have solved that particular issue. just fyi
    02-21-19 12:39 PM
    Thanks for telling us!
    02-21-19 12:45 PM
    Thanks for telling us!
    anytime. also while i was digging, i found the new bb beta page where you can log issues. both issues i posted are known issues with the beta and fixes for them are currently being tested.
    Cobalt232 likes this.
    02-21-19 03:42 PM
6,064 ... 228229230231232 ...