Off topic - Can somebody use Textra for sms and see if textra works fine within hub ?

Issue I am facing is it does not open latest sms but some old one when I open within BlackBerry Hub.

Team also is not able to drill down the issue. Textra guys are looking into it to isolate it.
    LG G6 with Oreo. Textra works perfectly fine with hub.
    prateek.samtani and saxxman like this.
    05-23-18 11:31 PM
    Chomp SMS is so much better man and it works perfectly with the hub, so I recommend trying it out.
    Didnt like it so much IMO. Its not very intuitive and hyper customized.
    hoytbowhunter likes this.
    05-24-18 06:10 AM
    Totally understand..
    Didnt like it so much IMO. Its not very intuitive and hyper customized.
    05-24-18 06:27 AM
    Cobalt232, can you make Downloader for Samsung Max?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...era.max.global
    05-24-18 06:36 AM
    Cobalt232, can you make Downloader for Samsung Max?
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...era.max.global
    You should have no problems installing that on a Samsung.

Cobalt only patches the BlackBerry android apps, or the Google Play Services to work on BB10. I don't think he does anything with other third party apps made for specific non-BlackBerry devices.
    05-24-18 08:31 AM
    I am use BlackBerry not samsung.
    You should have no problems installing that on a Samsung.

Cobalt only patches the BlackBerry android apps, or the Google Play Services to work on BB10. I don't think he does anything with other third party apps made for specific non-BlackBerry devices.
    05-24-18 11:14 AM
    I am use BlackBerry not samsung.
    Kind of my point.

Do you really want this app?

https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...-apk-download/

According to that article, that app is just a cash grab full of ads, and if you really want it for another device, go hunt for it on apk-mirror.

One more thing. I think you asked a similar question in the BB10 section.

What kind of BlackBerry do you have?
    05-24-18 11:51 AM
    Kind of my point.

Do you really want this app?

https://www.androidpolice.com/2018/0...-apk-download/

According to that article, that app is just a cash grab full of ads, and if you really want it for another device, go hunt for it on apk-mirror.c

One more thing. I think you asked a similar question in the BB10 section.

What kind of BlackBerry do you have?
    Thanks for information. I have BlackBerry Aurora
    05-24-18 11:55 AM
    I'm back from my vacation! A new version of BlackBerry Manager with fix for the latest bbm is under development.
    Welcome back and Thank you !!!
    05-26-18 07:42 AM
    Just tried to update to latest version of BBM. It failed to install patch. Uninstaled BBM and it no fails to reinstall it. A device restart did not help. Now I am stuck with no BBM.
    05-27-18 07:16 PM
    Just tried to update to latest version of BBM. It failed to install patch. Uninstaled BBM and it no fails to reinstall it. A device restart did not help. Now I am stuck with no BBM.
    Take from the repository. He said he is working on a fix see 2 posts above yours.
    05-27-18 09:55 PM
    Take from the repository. He said he is working on a fix see 2 posts above yours.
    BBM does not appear in repository.
    05-28-18 08:04 AM
    Running blackberry manager on a OnePlus 5 android 8.1 something. Just noticed BlackBerry Manager gets an error with google play connection. Tried uninstalling and installing fresh from your github, but nothing. The individual blackberry apps still seem to be working though.
    I have the same issue running BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.51 on my Samsung Galaxy S9. I've uninstalled and reinstalled BlackBerry Manager with no success unfortunately. I constantly get the error message regarding the Connection to Google Play. I've checked persmissions and also tried to re-ckeckin to Google Play several times. Any other ideas?
    05-28-18 04:37 PM
    I have the same issue running BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.51 on my Samsung Galaxy S9. I've uninstalled and reinstalled BlackBerry Manager with no success unfortunately. I constantly get the error message regarding the Connection to Google Play. I've checked persmissions and also tried to re-ckeckin to Google Play several times. Any other ideas?
    Here are additionally two screenshots showing I have version 1.0.0.51 installed as well as the error message.
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-38988.jpg  
    05-28-18 04:40 PM
    Here are additionally two screenshots showing I have version 1.0.0.51 installed as well as the error message.
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-38987.jpg  
    05-28-18 04:42 PM
    Does anyone have some other ideas how to resolve this issue?
    05-30-18 07:47 AM
    Does anyone have some other ideas how to resolve this issue?
    no fix here, but im seeing the same error with bb manager connecting to google play. im using a t mobile g6 on 7.0 april security patch. ive tired clearing the cache and data, making sure all apps have all permissions, but i am still seeing the error.
    05-31-18 03:06 PM
    I had updated BlackBerry services and hub with the recent update and it was absolutely eating my battery. I had to go back to the previous version using repository.
    05-31-18 03:17 PM
    I'm in the same situation. When I try installing the update for BBM it just says failed to patch.

I'm hoping that Cobalt will be able to rectify the issue.
    06-01-18 11:00 AM
    Hi Cobalt, BlackBerry voice input no longer works on my S8+ running Android 8.0.0.

I've tried uninstall/reinstall with the latest version from BlackBerry Manager as well as verifying all permissions are granted. I've even turned on the ability to download over metered connections and downloaded Google language packages.

No dice. Pressing voice input on the BlackBerry Keyboard just pulsates like it's listening but never types when words are spoken.
    06-01-18 11:07 AM
    I've been busy at work in the past days, so sorry for my late reply.

First, we do have a new patched bbm. It's available in the repo. I wanted to wait for the June suite updates of Hub+ to make sure that changes would be reflected in BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.52. As patching seems to work, I'll release the new version this weekend.

Second, the issues with battery drain are a BlackBerry issue. They have already fixed it with a new update.

BlackBerry Manager only changes a few bytes when patching. If something doesn't work, there's a 99% probability that the issue is on the BlackBerry side.

The Google Play connection error problem seems to be a country related issue. It has to do with the coded experiments in play api. I'll implement a fallback method to handle it.
    06-02-18 06:31 AM
    I've been busy at work in the past days, so sorry for my late reply.

First, we do have a new patched bbm. It's available in the repo. I wanted to wait for the June suite updates of Hub+ to make sure that changes would be reflected in BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.52. As patching seems to work, I'll release the new version this weekend.

Second, the issues with battery drain are a BlackBerry issue. They have already fixed it with a new update.

BlackBerry Manager only changes a few bytes when patching. If something doesn't work, there's a 99% probability that the issue is on the BlackBerry side.

The Google Play connection error problem seems to be a country related issue. It has to do with the coded experiments in play api. I'll implement a fallback method to handle it.
    Update much appreciated!!
    06-02-18 07:39 AM
    Thanks Cobalt!
    06-02-18 04:29 PM
    bbm in repo works like a charm!
    06-03-18 04:13 AM
    Will these apps run on my Galaxy S8? I have to use it for WiFi calling at home as my KEYᵒⁿᵉ doesn't have WiFi calling enabled by my carrier
    06-03-18 12:20 PM
6,064 ... 220221222223224 ...