Gotcha, I got it from beta and via your manager but thanks for uploading so others not in beta can get it 👍
    11-18-17 04:08 AM
    Cool👍
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-screenshot_2017-11-19-05-37-25.jpg  
    11-18-17 04:38 PM
    Autocorrect works for all languages. You'll have to configure multilingual support in the keyboard settings to make it work.
    11-22-17 03:29 AM
    Edit: I think I got it, man that was a maze to go through.

I assume that is in the BB Keyboard settings, no?

Sorry about the messing up posts, my original Q was: So I just switched from DTEK60 to Samsung S8 and just love that I can still have the (compared to BB10 limited) Hub en Keyboard. I have one issue though (that will be due to me): BB Keyboard used to take into account all languages I selected for autocorrect but now it only takes the primary language into account. Any ideas?
    Last edited by Umfriend; 11-22-17 at 03:51 AM.
    11-22-17 03:37 AM
    As said: configure multilingual support in the keyboard settings. First choose your primary language, then the additional ones that you want to use.

The selected languages will then be autodetected while typing and therefore also be auto corrected.
    gijoegijoe likes this.
    11-22-17 03:52 AM
    the idea of the new version having numbers and quick replies is cool.
    I am having an issue with mine though, it takes a long time for a long press to give me a capital letter. not sure what is happening.
    11-22-17 02:16 PM
    There is an issue on my Huawei P10 with the calendar. When I'm trying to create a new event there is no selection which calendar I want to use. The selection box is just empty.

But in normal calendar view all events are displayed and synced correctly. Seems like there is no access to the calendars itself. Anybody had this, too?
    11-24-17 07:54 AM
    Did you configure the default calendar in settings?
    11-24-17 09:18 AM
    Hey everyone ... have any of you got this to work with Microsoft's InTune MDM solution? My friends are on this as they were forced to move to another device for work since InTune apparently can't manage BlackBerry devices. They have not been able to set this up and use the HUB for their work email (although interestingly, they are able to see their calendars through it).

They said that it may have something to do with "Conditional Access" but I don't get what that means. I really thought that the email would be app-agnostic. Meaning, that the device is commissioned for email and it wouldn't matter what app you use to retrieve it. However, it appears that it does.

Just curious if anyone got this to work and if there is something they need to do in order to make this work. Their company stopped using ActiveSync, so I'm not sure if that plays a role it.

Any suggestions?
    11-24-17 10:10 AM
    What Email server are they using then?
    11-24-17 10:30 AM
    I believe they are using Office 365, which is likely why they moved to InTune since it is free.
    11-24-17 10:47 AM
    Office 365 uses Active Sync. Is BlackBerry Hub+ Services configured to be a device administrator? It's a permission that must be set. Maybe it's the same issue like here:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/hub-microsoft-exchange-activesync-account-keeps-asking-updated-password-after-update-1130834/#post13071006
    11-24-17 03:37 PM
    Office 365 uses Active Sync. Is BlackBerry Hub+ Services configured to be a device administrator? It's a permission that must be set. Maybe it's the same issue like here:

https://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=13071006
    I just checked with my friends. It seems they used to have it working but once their IT folks shut off ActiveSync, ,they can no longer connect for email. They get an error message that says they do not have permission to sync with the server.

How would they make the Hub+ Services a device administrator? I believe they would have to get past the account setup before they make it a device administrator, correct? Or can they do this prior to setup?
    11-24-17 04:59 PM
    In BlackBerry Manager, tap on the Hub+ Services icon to enter the settings dialog. Then choose device admin permissions and enable the permission for Hub+ Services.
    11-24-17 05:04 PM
    Stopped by my friend's place and Hub+ Services was not present in the device administrators list. BlackBerry launcher was there and some other items, but nothing for Hub+ Services.
    11-25-17 02:30 AM
    Did you configure the default calendar in settings?
    There is no such setting.
    11-25-17 04:51 PM
    In BlackBerry Calendar settings. Default setting for Meetings.
    11-25-17 05:43 PM
    In BlackBerry Calendar settings. Default setting for Meetings.
    Oh, yes this setting is set correctly. But in new event view the calendar selection in title bar is still empty. When I click on the selector the app crashes. I can even see and delete events in normal calendar view. Funny bug...
    11-26-17 04:15 AM
    And the mail account is an account that you are synching with hub+ Services?
    11-26-17 07:51 AM
    Yes, account is set up and all app permissions are set. I can see and delete all events from this account. Just creating a new one is not working.
    11-26-17 01:17 PM
    I ordered a 4,6 inch Sony Smartphone and now I see that to install cobalt BB Manager plus the apps, a screen density of at least 420 dpi is needed. The screen is compact 4,6 inch an has only a HD resolution (319 dpi) and now I read about the requirements - will this not going to work?
    11-27-17 03:07 PM
    You'll have to try it out.
    11-27-17 05:33 PM
    seem to be having a problem with enabling predictions on the keyboard even though I have enabled all the permissions.
    11-27-17 06:10 PM
    Still trying to get my friends email to the HUB on their Samsung Android device. For some reason, it just won't work. To recap, their company moved to InTune and now they have to use the Samsung Mail app (no more BB devices). When trying to add their work email account to the HUB, it fails. Error message says that they cannot connect to server or they don't have permission to sync with the server. They do have the HUB for everything else (i.e. instagram, whatsapp, skype, facebook, texts, personal email accounts, etc.), but they just want their work email to be consolidated. We tried adding a certificate that was on their device, but that failed too. Not sure what else to try and looking for some input from the community.

What I also can't understand is why the HUB is able to sync their calendars? You know how you swipe from the top of the HUB and you can see your calendar entries. For some reason, that is fine. It is just email that they can't get. Why would the calendar show and not emails? It doesn't make sense to me, unless somehow it is reading the calendar entries from the other calendar app as opposed to having them pushed from the server.

Please let me know if you can help us out. Happy to try anything to get them up and running smoothly.
    11-29-17 01:46 PM
    Has anyone tried the beta Blackberry Password Keeper from BlackBerry Manager? The Google Drive backup feature isn't working on mine.
    11-30-17 10:54 AM
6,064 ... 204205206207208 ...