Update available: BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.41

Changelog:

Enhanced security
    BlackBerry Manager no longer requires the permission android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE.

Changelog for multiple updates
    The changelog for all apps is displayed if updating multiple apps at the same time using the navigation drawer update feature.

Save images to gallery
    Save an image to your gallery by choosing BlackBerry Manager as default sharing target. This new feature is intented for use with BlackBerry Notable, but also works together with other apps.

Various optimizations
    Fixed Chromsky Chatbot API in the Keyboard test dialog. Minor user interface changes.

Run BlackBerry Manager to get the update.

Enjoy!
    Man, you're incredible. Thanks for all you've done for us BlackBerry folk.
    gijoegijoe likes this.
    04-12-17 05:12 PM

Changelog:

Enhanced security
    BlackBerry Manager no longer requires the permission android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE.

The changelog for all apps is displayed if updating multiple apps at the same time using the navigation drawer update feature.

Save images to gallery
    Save an image to your gallery by choosing BlackBerry Manager as default sharing target. This new feature is intented for use with BlackBerry Notable, but also works together with other apps.

Various optimizations
    Fixed Chromsky Chatbot API in the Keyboard test dialog. Minor user interface changes.

Enjoy!
    Good job!
    04-13-17 06:56 AM
    Cobalt232 i have idea.
    i know, some hub+ service application is not work without subscription.
    why you not create patched hub+ service with ads (to support blackberry) and all application still work, and to remove ads, install unpatched hub+ service, subscribe, remove unpatched hub+ service and install patched hub+ service from blackberry manager. blackberry manager will check subscription status from play store and will patch hub+ service and remove ads.
    04-13-17 07:31 AM

Changelog:

Enhanced security

Save images to gallery

Various optimizations

Enjoy!
    Thanks Cobalt. When you have the time, please update BBM in your repository to the latest version released in April 2017.
    04-14-17 02:35 AM
    04-14-17 02:21 PM
    Ah yes, chromsky is a diva ;-)
    04-14-17 04:34 PM
    04-14-17 04:38 PM
    04-14-17 04:41 PM
    Haha how do you access this? This seems like a good time.
    04-15-17 08:57 AM
    In BlackBerry Manager tap the keyboard icon, then choose "Test Keyboard".
    04-15-17 09:06 AM
    Um yeah!
    04-15-17 10:19 PM
    Latest BBM in now available in the repo.
    gijoegijoe and ddtrills like this.
    04-17-17 03:36 PM
    Hi there! First of all, many thanks for your hard work, I really like to have the BB keyboard and Hub on my old Note 3.
    My phone is rooted, but I couldn't find how to install the Productivity Tab. I know it can only be installed on the rooted phones and I understand the risk -- so is there a way to grab it?
    Thanks in advance!
    04-17-17 04:48 PM
    Hi there! First of all, many thanks for your hard work, I really like to have the BB keyboard and Hub on my old Note 3.
    My phone is rooted, but I couldn't find how to install the Productivity Tab. I know it can only be installed on the rooted phones and I understand the risk -- so is there a way to grab it?
    Thanks in advance!
    Check this thread out..
    https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho...&postcount=910
    Last edited by gijoegijoe; 04-18-17 at 01:54 PM.
    04-18-17 01:39 PM
    Nice, I will do now.
    04-18-17 09:57 PM
    Is anyone else having the issue where the HUB, Calendar, Contacts are not showing up in the Blackberry manager? It worked fine on my first device but won't work on my second one.
    04-19-17 01:11 PM
    The apps are not displayed in the list if they have been installed from Google Play. Remove them all and install from BlackBerry Manager.
    04-19-17 03:47 PM
    The apps are not displayed in the list if they have been installed from Google Play. Remove them all and install from BlackBerry Manager.
    Maybe add a popup "BB Manger detected apps from the playstore..."
    04-19-17 03:51 PM
    Grab the new keyboard update!
    04-20-17 12:32 PM
    Grab the new keyboard update!
    Still no fix for tablets the words are still too small
    04-20-17 05:17 PM
    I just picked up the new Galaxy S8+. Naturally I went straight to replace the Samsung Keyboard with the BlackBerry Keyboard. Unfortunately, attempting to install it returned a message "This app is not compatible with your phone". Any thoughts on how to get around this?
    04-20-17 07:49 PM
    You installed the keyboard with BlackBerry Manager?
    04-20-17 11:28 PM
    You installed the keyboard with BlackBerry Manager?
    That is correct. I went through the BlackBerry Manager, as I always do. It starts the install process and then returns the error mentioned above.
    04-21-17 02:30 AM
    That's interesting. Looks like the app didn't patch correctly. Can you post a logcat log?
    04-21-17 04:29 AM
    That's interesting. Looks like the app didn't patch correctly. Can you post a logcat log?
    If you direct me how to do it I can definitely do that. Apologies for probably a very basic question, but I'm not familiar with Android debugging.
    04-21-17 08:46 AM
6,064 ... 179180181182183 ...