UPDATE AVAILABLE

BlackBerrry Manager 1.0.0.39 (preview of release 1.0.0.40)

Changelog:
    • New: Navigation drawer that replaces the classic options menu
    • New: Backup all installed BlackBerry apps. Use this feature to backup your working apps before updating them to newer versions. The apps are saved in the folder \BlackberryManager\backup
    • New: Download and install all updates at once (user interaction is only required to accept installation request)
    • New: Added new BlackBerry app "BlackBerry Privacy Shade" to the list of installable apps
    • Fix: Various minor code optimizations

Download:
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S0014BFECEC...40C5F3E5F8D233

Please report any glitches here. A regular update will be pushed soon.

Enjoy

Attachment 419227
    Weird but the link opens up blank for me. Using phone if that tells something
    03-12-17 10:25 AM
    The production update for BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.40 is now being pushed. Open BlackBerry Manager to get the update.

Enjoy!
    gijoegijoe likes this.
    03-12-17 12:25 PM
    Awesome. Thanks. Worked like a charm. Any word on the layout change with new launcher? The widget sizing is all messed up.
    03-12-17 12:29 PM
    If you are having issues with widgets, you should remove it from the homescreen, reboot your device and then add it again.
    03-12-17 12:33 PM
    If you are having issues with widgets, you should remove it from the homescreen, reboot your device and then add it again.
    Already done. Apparently with new version of launcher all the widgets are stretched vertically. There isn't a setting to set it back to original layout with 4 columns which now is set to 5 columns.
    03-12-17 12:41 PM
    Weird. I don't have any issues with widgets. Are you using a tablet?
    03-12-17 12:44 PM
    Weird. I don't have any issues with widgets. Are you using a tablet?
    Nope Galaxy S5
    03-12-17 01:23 PM
    Already done. Apparently with new version of launcher all the widgets are stretched vertically. There isn't a setting to set it back to original layout with 4 columns which now is set to 5 columns.
    +1. Galaxy S7 Edge
    03-12-17 06:40 PM
    +1. Galaxy S7 Edge
    Rolling back to 1.1.0.5804 works fine. Definitely issue with new build.
    03-12-17 07:49 PM
    Folks, I setup a clean flash rom today on an OP3. BlackBerry Manager .40 works like a champ!

No issue with any of the apps so far.

No widget issue or sizing either.

All is smooth up to now!!

Cheers!
    Last edited by pepe68; 03-14-17 at 11:47 PM.
    gijoegijoe likes this.
    03-12-17 10:38 PM
    Has anyone else not been able to install the Notable update? I had the original app installed and then tried to install the update. The install just fails and says my device is not compatible. I think I originally tried to update through the Play Store, without thinking, but now even through BlackBerry Manager, it doesn't want to install.
    03-13-17 08:12 AM
    Make sure that he play store version is removed. Then reboot your device. Do not mix apps from Play Store and BlackBerry Manager.
    rft183 likes this.
    03-13-17 09:10 AM
    Thanks Cobalt! It did work. I had only uninstalled Notable at first, since everything else was working, but even still Notable would not reinstall. So I uninstalled everything Blackberry-related, restarted, and then reinstalled Blackberry Manager and everything from within the app. It's all working now. Also, to prevent mixing Play Store version, I disabled Auto-updates in Play Store. I'm certain that's where I messed up before!
    03-13-17 10:42 AM
    No need to disable Auto update in Play Store. The store can't update patched apps, because the signature isn't the same.
    rft183 likes this.
    03-13-17 01:26 PM
    I have a quick question - is the autofill feature of Password Keeper + BB Keyboard actually supposed to work anywhere outside Chrome? When I add an entry from within a random app the entry has the 'Trusted App' box filled, signaling to me it should work. And yet, I've never been successful. I'm doing this on a rooted + xposed S6 Edge on Marshmallow.

Either way, thank you so much for your continued work on this, Cobalt, I really appreciate it!
    03-13-17 03:51 PM
    I only want launcher to be installed, so please anybody share older priv BlackBerry launcher apk.
    03-14-17 02:51 AM
    It's in the repository in BlackBerry Manager.
    03-14-17 05:59 AM
    bump for my Password Keeper autofill question...
    03-15-17 07:57 AM
    Same here Galaxy S7. But how do I roll back to a previous version?
    03-15-17 03:23 PM
    Hi Cobalt, I am having issues with BBM in the Hub. I have a S7 Edge with Android 7, not rooted. I have wiped the whole O/S and started fresh prior to posting this. I have accepted all permission requests from BBM, Hub, and BlackBerry Services.

BBM messages don't seem to update in the Hub. When I first install it, it does work, but not for long. I have installed the latest apps from BB Manager and the latest BBM from the Repository.

Is it problem with Android 7?
    Thoughts?

Thanks
    03-16-17 10:09 AM

BBM messages don't seem to update in the Hub. When I first install it, it does work, but not for long. I have installed the latest apps from BB Manager and the latest BBM from the Repository.

Is it problem with Android 7?
    Thoughts?

Thanks
    Are you using BBM from the repository, or from Google Play? The one from Google Play won't integrate with the Hub from the repository.
    rockivy likes this.
    03-16-17 10:15 AM
    Are you using BBM from the repository, or from Google Play? The one from Google Play won't integrate with the Hub from the repository.
    From Repository. BBM integrates but messages don't show the latest in the hub until you click on the message to open the app.

I'm hoping the new BBM app that was just released will fix the issue. I'm sure Cobalt will add it shortly, he has been great.

I have done some more playing around with the device and I am noticing that is starts to work for a very short time after a reboot. I wonder if this is a Hub problem and not a BBM problem......
    Last edited by dew066; 03-20-17 at 12:55 PM.
    03-16-17 10:17 AM
    From Repository. BBM integrates but messages don't show the latest in the hub until you click on the message to open the app.

I'm hoping the new BBM app that was just released will fix the issue. I'm sure Cobalt will add it shortly, he has been great.
    I'll patch the new BBM asap.
    03-19-17 05:27 AM
    PREVIEW AVAILABLE

BlackBerry Manager 1.0.0.40 preview 41

I've lately been playing around with the fabulous Notable app by BlackBerry to take some screenshots. One of the main issues I've encountered is that you can't access the images once they have been taken. There are workarounds like sharing the image with your email client or Google Photos to get a copy of the image, but that all felt to be very clumsy.

For that reason, this version of BlackBerry Manager incorporates a new feature to save one or multiple images to your DCIM folder by using the share features of BlackBerry Notable.

Usage is straight forward:

1. Take a screenshot in BlackBerry Notable
    2. Apply your comments if you need to
    3. Tap share, select BlackBerry Manager

The images (you can select one or a selection of images) are then saved to your device's DCIM folder. Media scanner is invoked so that you can see the image in your gallery.

This not only works for BlackBerry Notable. All images can be saved that way.

Tell me how you like the new feature and report any problems.

Enjoy!

Download 1.0.0.40 preview 41
    https://www.mycloud.ch/s/S00E60D88AF...22A0F1DB2B867F
    anon(3641385) likes this.
    03-19-17 05:39 AM
    Works like a charme...
    03-19-17 06:08 AM
6,064 ... 174175176177178 ...