Hey! Am I the only one who has been using the Hub on android for months and didn't know you could do this by sliding from the left side? Don't know why I never tried since I loved the Hub and gestures so much on my Z10!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    You can swipe from left to right if you see the 3 horizontal bars on the top left. Sometimes, it even works from right to left (but then it is not implemented correctly according to Google design rules). My Banking app is offering that right to left swipe and it feels wrong ;-)
    07-21-16 06:20 AM
    Having issues getting password manager installed.

I tap to install, and the download bar flashes and goes back to saying tap to install.

I remember having a similar issue when I first was trying to install the keyboard, and I believe it was a server issue.

Update:
    It does the same thing for every BlackBerry App that doesn't need b services. The download bar flashes and says 0 mb / 0 mb. Any ideas what to do?

Canh Duong likes this.
    07-21-16 09:44 AM
    What version of BlackBerry Manager? 1.0.0.23? Never heard about such an issue before.
    07-21-16 10:03 AM
    You can swipe from left to right if you see the 3 horizontal bars on the top left. Sometimes, it even works from right to left (but then it is not implemented correctly according to Google design rules). My Banking app is offering that right to left swipe and it feels wrong ;-)
    This is important, so I wanted to clarify - is this gesture just while you have the hub app open, or is it accessible at all times?

Because I would really love to get an android phone (especially since Whatsapp has basically set the lifespan of my Z10 to 5 months), and I know the Priv apps work (I use the keyboard on my tablet). However, I don't know if I should wait for an official droidberry phone or just get an android an install the Priv apps. Apart from the added security, which doesn't matter at all to me, is there any appreciable difference between a droidberry and an android with the Priv apps?
    07-21-16 10:07 AM
    What version of BlackBerry Manager? 1.0.0.23? Never heard about such an issue before.
    Well that was it. I was on .14 and did t realize there was a new version. My mistake, thank you!

07-21-16 10:17 AM
    This is important, so I wanted to clarify - is this gesture just while you have the hub app open, or is it accessible at all times?

Because I would really love to get an android phone (especially since Whatsapp has basically set the lifespan of my Z10 to 5 months), and I know the Priv apps work (I use the keyboard on my tablet). However, I don't know if I should wait for an official droidberry phone or just get an android an install the Priv apps. Apart from the added security, which doesn't matter at all to me, is there any appreciable difference between a droidberry and an android with the Priv apps?
    It's an Android Studio library, so any app can include that feature, if the developer chooses to use it. But just to get it right: The swipe right feature is an app features, not an OS feature.
    07-21-16 05:29 PM
    It's an Android Studio library, so any app can include that feature, if the developer chooses to use it. But just to get it right: The swipe right feature is an app features, not an OS feature.
    Right, I know about it, most up-to-date android apps have it. I was just making sure that there wasn't some way to access the hub from more places, like you can in blackberry OS10.
    And for my other question, is there any real difference between a stock android with the Priv apps and the Priv, in terms of software?
    07-21-16 09:16 PM
    Seems hub is very unreliable on android 5.1.1
    Email sync stopped, whatsapp intermitently comes and rest is also not very regularly coming in hub.
    07-21-16 11:40 PM
    Right, I know about it, most up-to-date android apps have it. I was just making sure that there wasn't some way to access the hub from more places, like you can in blackberry OS10.
    And for my other question, is there any real difference between a stock android with the Priv apps and the Priv, in terms of software?
    On Android 6, everything is working exactly the same as on a BlackBerry Priv. All the good but also all the bad (like message integration of SMS or WhatsApp, that should be improved by BlackBerry).
    07-22-16 02:29 AM
    On Android 6, everything is working exactly the same as on a BlackBerry Priv. All the good but also all the bad (like message integration of SMS or WhatsApp, that should be improved by BlackBerry).
    Excellent, thank you! Also thank you for all your work on the gmaps patcher and creating the framework to have google services work on BBOS10, it's all great!
    07-22-16 06:50 AM
    can someone give a mirror link for BlackBerry Manager please. tq
    07-22-16 08:34 AM
    Read the first post.
    07-22-16 09:43 AM
    For some reason the calendar keeps force closing on my HTC 10
    07-22-16 10:14 AM
    For some reason the calendar keeps force closing on my HTC 10
    Some phones work and some don't. I'm having the same issue on my HTC 10. (Blackberry Calendar and Contacts). Hopefully an update will fix.
    Jason
    07-22-16 10:56 AM
    Some phones work and some don't. I'm having the same issue on my HTC 10. (Blackberry Calendar and Contacts). Hopefully an update will fix.
    Jason
    Me too on my G4.

07-22-16 11:13 AM
    Me too on my G4.

Thanks. It not that bad. I use business calendar 2 anyways. Thanks for the heads up
    07-22-16 11:47 AM
    I use the true dialer for contacts and Today calendar. The contacts app will open, but it doesn't save new contacts and all of my ringtone settings keep reverting back to default on my contacts. I will wait and see what an update does.

07-22-16 05:25 PM
    Read the first post.
    Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-1469241618408.jpg

update: can download from desktop pc. thank you
    Last edited by plain; 07-22-16 at 10:12 PM.
    07-22-16 09:40 PM
    Does BlackBerry Manager work with Android Nougat. Is there a short answer. I have not been able to install the launcher since I upgraded to the dev beta. Thanks

Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-41345.jpg  
    07-23-16 06:13 AM
    Does BlackBerry Manager work with Android Nougat. Is there a short answer. I have not been able to install the launcher since I upgraded to the dev beta. Thanks

Looks like you answered your own question
    07-23-16 11:29 AM
    Looks like you answered your own question
    Thanks

I'm asking because I didn't write the app and I didn't see any mention of Android 7.0. Legit question

Last edited by Paul86; 07-23-16 at 04:01 PM.
    07-23-16 12:14 PM
    Thanks

I'm asking because I didn't write the app and I didn't see any mention of Android 7.0. Legit question

I am not having any issues
    07-23-16 09:32 PM

Is the dev beta and preview 5 different? Im running Android 7.0 Build Number NPD90G. I could install And run Blackberry Manager but couldnt managed to install Blackberry app from the manager, saying file is not available or something like that. So i download the patched apps from the first page.
    07-23-16 09:49 PM
    Excellent work.
    07-24-16 01:34 PM
    Is there a way to get PRIV dialer? I like when you multi task and get floating green widget
    07-24-16 04:09 PM
6,064 ... 109110111112113 ...