I love all these BlackBerry apps on my S7E!
    Unfortunately, i cant seem to get the BB keyboard to work. Ive downloaded it a few times, i even did the 'repair installation' trick. Im not sure what i dont have configured correctly, as everything else works like a charm

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-07-16 05:05 PM
    What doesn't work?

Maybe this post helps:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12365826
    04-07-16 05:06 PM
    All, I'm in the same boat as saescott..however I have 2 exchange accounts loaded that has stopped. I have an Outlook and gmail account loaded and everything is fine. 2 things on my Note 4/Sprint. Upgraded to MM this past weekend but no issues until yesterday afternoon when everything stopped. However I was traveling all day yesterday and battery life life went down to 1%, before I turned phone off until back in the car and charger. BB launcher essentially weirded out on me also and I had to reset my home page. Please help Cobalt or anyone! Exchange email has stopped working
    Same problem. Two exchange accounts stopped working. IMAP accounts are fine.
    04-07-16 05:21 PM
    What doesn't work?

Maybe this post helps:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?p=12365826
    Thanks Cobalt! I didn't have the language selected . Now I do, and I have the BlackBerry keyboard back!!

04-07-16 05:28 PM
    Ok so here is how I configured my BlackBerry Keyboard. My primary language is German (yeah, I'm from Switzerland), secondary language is English (US).
    That's it!
    You Legend! Das hat funktioniert!

Glad we have you...
    04-07-16 08:05 PM
    Just installed the apps and they keep crashing on my cheap Kogan device but at the least keyboard works. The word flicking, left swipe delete and swipe down for symbols don't work though. I miss the OS10 keyboard.
    04-07-16 10:54 PM
    I tried what you suggested Cobalt, but I still lack the Globe keyboard switcher button to right of space bar.

Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-22407.jpg  
    04-08-16 12:31 AM
    You don't need it anymore, it autodetects 3 languages automatically if configured correctly.
    04-08-16 12:41 AM
    The Glympse function for BBM doesn't seem to work on a Galaxy S6 Edge, It looks like its working but the map doesn't display anything, just a big empty box.
    04-08-16 01:45 AM
    Thanks for your help
    04-08-16 06:15 AM
    Hi Cobalt, is there any option to get the keyboard show white rather than the default black ?
    04-08-16 06:25 AM
    Sorry, no custom patching. Black is beautiful!
    04-08-16 07:30 AM
    Okay, thanks
    04-08-16 07:38 AM
    Hi Cobalt,

You're the best it work!! Thanks.

Ok so here is how I configured my BlackBerry Keyboard. My primary language is German (yeah, I'm from Switzerland), secondary language is English (US).

The procedure is from a Samsung S6. The menu descriptions may slightly vary on other devices/Android versions

1. Install and activate BlackBerry Keyboard
    * Go to language and input
    * Go to "Default Keyboard / Current Keyboard", hit "Set up input method" and turn on BlackBerry Keyboard
    * Select BlackBerry Keyboard as default Keyboard

2. Configure the Keyboard
    * Under Keyboard and input methods, tap on BlackBerry Keyboard
    * Tap Multi-language Keyboard
    * Select your primary language (i.e. German) and the secondary language (ie. English US)
    * Tap save in the top right and hit "enable now"
    * You will now see a language dialog. Turn off "Use system language"

AND NOW COMES THE BIG TRICK:
    * In the language list that is displayed, you will notice that your primary language is listed TWICE (in my case GERMAN and just below a second GERMAN. Select the SECOND ENTRY and DO NOT select your secondary language (in my case English US) from the list.
    * Hit back to save the setting

That's it!
    04-08-16 08:48 AM
    Hi, sorry if I missed this somewhere but is there a way to get the splat notifications for the HUB if the HUB is in my app drawer? I don't seem to be getting the splat notifications. thanks.
    04-08-16 09:43 AM
    You need blackberry launcher to make the splat work.
    04-08-16 10:02 AM
    Love having the Hub on my s6. Only issue is that the whatsapp messages come in as separate items even if they are from the same group or chat. Also, when opening a whatsapp from the hub it takes me into whatsapp and if i go back out of that message it is in whatsapp and not back in the hub. Last small issue is that it has no splat notifications without the blackberry launcher which I dont want to be using (mainly because i am not sure exactly what that all means and if it will affect the rest of my phones performance).
    The BB keyboard is amazing! I really missed that.
    Thanks for all your work cobalt!
    04-08-16 11:38 AM
    You need blackberry launcher to make the splat work.
    What are splat notifications?

04-08-16 06:11 PM
    What are splat notifications?

Red notification "badge" on the top of the application icon (upper right corner), notifying you that you have new notifications... the thing that make BlackBerry a BlackBerry... *****
    Attached Thumbnails Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-1460184306562.jpg  
    04-09-16 01:45 AM
    Hi Cobalt, is there any option to get the keyboard show white rather than the default black ?
    Settings...accessibility....invert colors...voila! And it even gives you a "dark hub".
    04-09-16 04:03 AM
    @Cobalt, not sure if you're aware of this, but there was a BBM update about two days ago.
    04-09-16 05:52 AM
    Thanks Mecca, didn't realize. Will patch asap.
    04-09-16 06:15 AM
    Update available:

BlackBerry Messenger 2.13.0.26

Open BlackBerry Manager to fetch the update.
    04-09-16 06:52 AM
    Thanks Mecca, didn't realize. Will patch asap.
    An incremental one. I was sure myself at first. Thanks for all you do for the community!
    04-09-16 08:00 AM

The procedure is from a Samsung S6. The menu descriptions may slightly vary on other devices/Android versions

1. Install and activate BlackBerry Keyboard
    * Go to language and input
    * Go to "Default Keyboard / Current Keyboard", hit "Set up input method" and turn on BlackBerry Keyboard
    * Select BlackBerry Keyboard as default Keyboard

2. Configure the Keyboard
    * Under Keyboard and input methods, tap on BlackBerry Keyboard
    * Tap Multi-language Keyboard
    * Select your primary language (i.e. German) and the secondary language (ie. English US)
    * Tap save in the top right and hit "enable now"
    * You will now see a language dialog. Turn off "Use system language"

AND NOW COMES THE BIG TRICK:
    * In the language list that is displayed, you will notice that your primary language is listed TWICE (in my case GERMAN and just below a second GERMAN. Select the SECOND ENTRY and DO NOT select your secondary language (in my case English US) from the list.
    * Hit back to save the setting

That's it!
    In my LG G4 you have to select both languages in the last step, or else you won't get it working good all the time, so just to note you can play with this by changing the input language in the BlackBerry Keyboard settings men� and not redo all the steps.

04-09-16 08:05 AM
6,064 ... 5152535455 ...