I love this Wallpaper. Hope you don't mind but I want to borrow that for my SamBerry as well
    04-05-16 09:48 PM
    Loving the SamBerry myself! Switched back to using my note5 from my old iPhone. Had originally switched back because Note kept annoying me in the Samsung guide. Makes it an awesome phone again.
    Excess battery use disappeared after a day or so and it is pretty much flawless....but.
    One problem is launching attachments - pdfs. It downloads them and tries to open them I think as I see a flash on the top bar. But it won't open. I need to save and open them manually.
    Anyone seen this??
    Have Samsung write on pdf app set as default.

Cheers
    Alec.

Ps. Donation is on the way!!
    04-06-16 01:55 AM
    I had similar problem with excel files. I went into settings and reset App preferences. Worked after that.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    04-06-16 02:00 AM
    Thanks for the tip. It worked....but not as hoped.
    Write On PDF doesn't work for some reason - but all the other pdf viewers do. Settled on OneDrive pdf viewer for now.
    Shame - like the write on pdf.

Cheers
    Alec
    04-06-16 03:17 AM
    SamBerry yeah I have everything installed as well on my S7E and this is my wallpaper for the home and locked screen #bb4life but I think that I will call mine SamBerry going forward

Not to nitpick or anything but how can you be #bb4life if you left BlackBerry and are using a Samsung? Lol

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 06:47 AM
    Not to nitpick or anything but how can you be #bb4life if you left BlackBerry and are using a Samsung? Lol

Posted via CB10
    How can blackberry them self,move to collaborate with android...nobody is 100% loyal so we got to be flexible.
    Posted from a q10

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 07:21 AM
    I just want to say thanks to Cobalt again.
    Even though this is working well for me, It is making think that I should have stuck around and got the Priv.

04-06-16 07:24 AM
    I've got Cobalt's apps installed on my S7E. Everything works fine. Hub and launcher, sparks, etc. The one thing I have noticed is while you can use SWIPE LEFT to delete messages for everything such as email, Facebook notifications, whats-app and so on the one thing that this does not work with is BBM. When you swipe left to delete it gives the error message : "SWIPE GESTURE NOT AVAILABLE".

Anyone else ?

Solution ?

Bug ?
    04-06-16 07:30 AM
    I have been wanting my BlackBerry keyboard back since I moved from my Passport OG, to the Nexus 6P. I've been running Cobalt 's patches for googly goodness on the Passport, so I trusted that this would work like a charm. So far so good. I'm sure that any issues I have are because I don't understand Android, and not because of the patches. Thanks so much! Money on the way!

I really missed the flick feature in the BlackBerry keyboard.... BlackBerry did get a lot right with BB10.
    04-06-16 11:27 AM
    Hi. I have questions.

I've installed apps. Looks great, but when I launch blackberry hub it force stops when I choose an account
    And the second how I can change language in the BlackBerry keyboard? I choose languages in setting but in the keyboard I don't see where I can change.
    I have 6.01 android.

now i cant uderstand how open BB hub on my nexus
    Installed apps only through BlackBerry manger

Who can help me
    Last edited by Sergej Tutov; 04-06-16 at 01:56 PM.
    04-06-16 12:59 PM
    Read the instructions in BlackBerry manager.
    04-06-16 02:34 PM
    Read the instructions in BlackBerry manager.
    On my Droid Turbo with Android 6.0 - not sure if difference are do to the changes in 6.0 ....

1) HUB doesn't show up in Device Admin Permissions, there is one call Email that has the description "allows the app BlackBerry Services to perform...." So I enabled it, as well as the BlackBerry Launcher

2) The Instructions don't list it, but I found that most the apps were causing BlackBerry Services crashes or errors. In another thread you said to go into each apps permissions and enable all permissions manually. You might want to add that to the instructions too.

And I was worried about duplications and battery life... I went a step further and disable all of the duplicated default apps. And that doesn't seem to have effected anything negatively. CONTACTS, CALENDAR, EMAIL, MESSAGE+ (VZW), MESSAGING are all disabled.
    04-06-16 02:56 PM
    hub is woking, but i cant launch it from home button. It launch google, not BB Hub.
    What is writtten in instructions i all made it. Now i just wont inderstand how launcj blackberry hub, not rom shortcut from homescreen
    04-06-16 03:08 PM
    hub is woking, but i cant launch it from home button. It launch google, not BB Hub.
    What is writtten in instructions i all made it. Now i just wont inderstand how launcj blackberry hub, not rom shortcut from homescreen
    Use the swipe up App, you can replace the home button long press with the Hub, that's what I did

Posted via CB10
    04-06-16 04:04 PM
    Try if it still works after a reboot. As far as I monitored, you only get spark notifications if BB Launcher is installed.

I'm having the same problem with keyboard. I never figured out how to configure it to support German/English at the same time. I believe it is not intended to work that way. Maybe someone with a Priv could enlighten us.
    Cobalt, I was using Spanish (Latin America) as my default keyboard language, and in the system language it had Spanish (Mexico). So I thought maybe this mismatch between options could be the issue.

I tried with an English setting that matched exactly in both keyboard and system options, then configured Spanish as secondary. Success! The multi keyboard worked.

Take a look at this in your case, as you are also using something different than English, or try matching the options and see if it works, or even going all English to try it out.

04-06-16 10:10 PM
    One more question.

There's contacts app. But it use stock phone to call. There is no BlackBerry phone app?
    04-07-16 12:43 AM
    Sorry, no.
    04-07-16 03:07 AM
    My email stopped working on my LG G4 about 2 hours ago, tried everything (checking with ISP, reentering account auth, clearing cache, restarting, refreshing, etc). anyone else?

***I noticed that it was working on my Tablet, just not on my G4. Tried resetting all things... In the end, I uninstalled BB services, reinstalled, and reentered account info. Now it works again. Something must have gotten corrupted.

Last edited by saescott; 04-07-16 at 04:41 AM.
    04-07-16 03:23 AM
    All, I'm in the same boat as saescott..however I have 2 exchange accounts loaded that has stopped. I have an Outlook and gmail account loaded and everything is fine. 2 things on my Note 4/Sprint. Upgraded to MM this past weekend but no issues until yesterday afternoon when everything stopped. However I was traveling all day yesterday and battery life life went down to 1%, before I turned phone off until back in the car and charger. BB launcher essentially weirded out on me also and I had to reset my home page. Please help Cobalt or anyone! Exchange email has stopped working
    04-07-16 04:46 AM
    I just bought my Nexus 6P a few days ago. I just want the Keyboard app . Going to try it now

EDIT : attached screenshot. Sadly, the keyboard does not automatically switch languages as I have to manually select the language (e.g. I am messaging in English and then Filipino; the auto suggest would immediately switch from English to Filipino words)

Working BlackBerry Priv apps for any Android device. [no root required]-4635.jpg

Nexus 6P | Android 6.0.1 | Globe PH
    04-07-16 11:06 AM
    Love the keyboard only major issue is no language switch button!!! It is so annoying to have to switch input methods when all i want is change input language
    04-07-16 12:21 PM
    I finally got it to work with the auto language switch. Simple if you know how it must be done.
    04-07-16 01:50 PM
    Pray tell !!!!!

04-07-16 01:52 PM
    Ok so here is how I configured my BlackBerry Keyboard. My primary language is German (yeah, I'm from Switzerland), secondary language is English (US).

The procedure is from a Samsung S6. The menu descriptions may slightly vary on other devices/Android versions

1. Install and activate BlackBerry Keyboard
    * Go to language and input
    * Go to "Default Keyboard / Current Keyboard", hit "Set up input method" and turn on BlackBerry Keyboard
    * Select BlackBerry Keyboard as default Keyboard

2. Configure the Keyboard
    * Under Keyboard and input methods, tap on BlackBerry Keyboard
    * Tap Multi-language Keyboard
    * Select your primary language (i.e. German) and the secondary language (ie. English US)
    * Tap save in the top right and hit "enable now"
    * You will now see a language dialog. Turn off "Use system language"

AND NOW COMES THE BIG TRICK:
    * In the language list that is displayed, you will notice that your primary language is listed TWICE (in my case GERMAN and just below a second GERMAN. Select the SECOND ENTRY and DO NOT select your secondary language (in my case English US) from the list.
    * Hit back to save the setting

That's it!
    theonecid, david7saad and badlipe like this.
    04-07-16 02:36 PM
    Dambnit Gumby me thinks you got it. Another high five Cobalt. Thanks again. Just tried it and , it seemed to work like it's supposed to. Nice find.

BTW, any chance you also figured out "Swipe Gesture Not Available" error message for deleting BBM messages from the HUB or, "that's just the way it works, dude" ?
    04-07-16 03:18 PM
6,064 ... 5051525354 ...