I bought a KeyOne recently, and the December update just came through a few days ago. It looks like that came with two new apps, Files and Locker. Files is pretty self explanatory, but what is Locker? It looks like the same thing but password protected? Does it do encryption? Are files segregated, or encrypted in place? I couldn't find any help info within the app.

Also, logging into Locker requires the device password, and it won't accept fingerprint scans. Does anyone else see that? Is it a bug or expected?
    12-24-17 09:18 AM
    certain pictures and files can stay securely stored without being visible from other apps, or being backed up to the cloud. Use this to keep your most sensitive materials separate from what you see on a day-to-day basis.

Have you tried adding your finger print to the app specifically like you would with password?
    12-25-17 12:42 AM
    I couldn't find any way to add a fingerprint to the app, but I've been tinkering with it this morning and I think figured it out. The first time the app opens, it needs a password. But after that, if you switch back and forth to other apps it will let you use the fingerprint. Guess it's kind of like when Android starts and you always need the password.

That's really cool that it can secure files away from other apps. How do I get files *into* Locker? My only option once I'm in the app is to create a new folder, or change the display settings.
    12-25-17 08:28 AM
    I couldn't find any way to add a fingerprint to the app, but I've been tinkering with it this morning and I think figured it out. The first time the app opens, it needs a password. But after that, if you switch back and forth to other apps it will let you use the fingerprint. Guess it's kind of like when Android starts and you always need the password.

That's really cool that it can secure files away from other apps. How do I get files *into* Locker? My only option once I'm in the app is to create a new folder, or change the display settings.
    Go into "files" the file manager app. Find a file you want to move to locker. Long press on it and hit the 3 dots over flow menu in the top right. Then press "lock". It will be saved to your locker. To unlock it, do the same thing in the locker and press "unlock"
    12-25-17 10:47 AM
    Thank you, I've got it working now! The handoff of files between these two apps feels a little clunky, but I'm sure that will improve with time. Being able to lock files on Android is still a nice feature. Merry Christmas!
    12-25-17 11:06 AM