All of a sudden Messenger stopped working on my Keyone, it's fine as I have Messenger Lite installed and that works. Only for the Facebook business page I don't know what to use, I have the Page Manager app (now called Business Suite) installed but works pretty badly when it comes to receiving texts, is there a better alternative?
    11-06-21 02:15 PM
    All of a sudden Messenger stopped working on my Keyone, it's fine as I have Messenger Lite installed and that works. Only for the Facebook business page I don't know what to use, I have the Page Manager app (now called Business Suite) installed but works pretty badly when it comes to receiving texts, is there a better alternative?
    Use the web browser? Haven't used an "app" in a real long time.

You should update it in the play store, before doing that, use clear data.
    11-10-21 04:09 AM
    How do you mean use the browser? You mean you don't have the FB app (let alone Messenger) and use the browser instead? I fail to see how that's an option.
    11-10-21 07:49 AM
    How do you mean use the browser? You mean you don't have the FB app (let alone Messenger) and use the browser instead? I fail to see how that's an option.
    Yes, your devices web browser.
    I have been using it since the days of BlackBerry OS 7.x, right through 10 (QNX) and even on android.

The app(s) simply load "https://www.facebook.com/messages/" inside a frame, or www.facebook.com.

From my blackberry key2 LE on Freedom Mobile LTE.
    11-10-21 08:05 AM
    What is an option for some, would be unusable for others.
    11-10-21 12:32 PM
    Yep, pretty much sums it up.
    11-13-21 04:46 AM
    I wonder why the messenger app fails for you? It works fine here on my key2 on android 8.1 and also on my dtek60 running Android 6.0.1.

Posted via CB10
    11-13-21 06:42 AM
    Can't say. You click it and nothing happens, ES File Explorer started to behave the same way, so I uninstalled both apps. Messenger Lite works fine though. I'm running them on a Keyone Black Edition (4GB), but I don't think it's a memory issue.
    11-13-21 07:13 AM
    Can't say. You click it and nothing happens, ES File Explorer started to behave the same way, so I uninstalled both apps. Messenger Lite works fine though. I'm running them on a Keyone Black Edition (4GB), but I don't think it's a memory issue.
    Neither app should have any difficulty whatsoever on your device. Maybe it's time for a house cleaning with a factory reset.
    11-13-21 09:25 AM