Check out this app available for free in the playstore. I've been using it for a few years now and have made a few suggestions to the developer who quickly implemented them and is very supportive!

View Any Website as though it were a Native App!

I think the CrackBerry community would really like this app as it works flawlessly on my Key2.

Link to Playstore download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nlin.webappbox

Video I made showing WebAppBox functionality if you're interested:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=1bysQQGP

You can also support the developer via paypal/donate in the "About" section of the app. App is totally free in Google Playstore.
    Attached Thumbnails WebAppBox - view a website like an app-674862.jpg  
    02-20-20 05:48 AM
    I can see BB10 users wanting this...

But Android users would be better off using a known and trusted browser, or better the manufactures actual apps that generally offer more features than their web pages do.
    02-20-20 08:49 AM
    Check out this app available for free in the playstore. I've been using it for a few years now and have made a few suggestions to the developer who quickly implemented them and is very supportive!

View Any Website as though it were a Native App!

I think the CrackBerry community would really like this app as it works flawlessly on my Key2.

Link to Playstore download: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nlin.webappbox

Video I made showing WebAppBox functionality if you're interested:

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=vgS7LSYM

You can also support the developer via paypal/donate in the "About" section of the app. App is totally free in Google Playstore.
    A bit risky. Nothing stopping the developer from adding unrelated code.
    02-20-20 01:10 PM
    It's not so much a browser as it is sorta dedicated to that page with custom sized options/etc
    02-20-20 01:15 PM
    It's always Playstore certified.

Plus I use numerous threat analysis and software on my device.

Also the app uses Android's webview functionality.

If anyone wants to inspect the code it's available on github and is open source I can link if interested.
    The_Passporter likes this.
    02-20-20 01:16 PM
    The guy who says to stick to Google Play Store apps?
    02-20-20 01:22 PM
    The guy who says to stick to Google Play Store apps?
    I sure do. I'm not implying the code is necessarily dangerous, but it could easily add in additional tracking or data collection.

Everything is relative, and one should always try to minimise exposure.
    02-20-20 01:38 PM
    Always some risk, I guess, but it is open source and subject to inspection for those who wish to check it out. Having said that, I've just tried it on my spare Z10 and it won't work anyway. It installs fine but gives an error and shuts down when trying to open the created link.
    02-20-20 02:08 PM
    I sure do. I'm not implying the code is necessarily dangerous, but it could easily add in additional tracking or data collection.

Everything is relative, and one should always try to minimise exposure.
    I think I've heard you mention sticking to well known developer too...
    02-20-20 02:20 PM
    Always some risk, I guess, but it is open source and subject to inspection for those who wish to check it out. Having said that, I've just tried it on my spare Z10 and it won't work anyway. It installs fine but gives an error and shuts down when trying to open the created link.
    Perhaps someone should ask the developer to make the app more compatible with android 4.3 ?
    02-20-20 02:23 PM
    Perhaps someone should ask the developer to make the app more compatible with android 4.3 ?
    It says it supports Android 4.1.... but as we know, that isn't a guarantee of anything.
    02-20-20 02:31 PM