The BlackBerry Notes app for Android does not include the option to record voice notes unlike Remember for BlackBerry 10. What is a good voice recording app to use with the Priv or D10? I'm not looking to record phone calls, only the ability to record quick notes, etc.
    08-18-16 02:31 PM
    08-18-16 09:56 PM
    The BlackBerry Notes app for Android does not include the option to record voice notes unlike Remember for BlackBerry 10. What is a good voice recording app to use with the Priv or D10? I'm not looking to record phone calls, only the ability to record quick notes, etc.
    It will record speech to text if that works for you. Just tap and hold the microphone on the comma key from the Virtual keyboard. Then speak.
    08-19-16 07:59 PM
    It will record speech to text if that works for you. Just tap and hold the microphone on the comma key from the Virtual keyboard. Then speak.
    I don't see this as an option for the comma key. I tried holding down the period key on the virtual and physical keyboards; however, the microphone is grayed out with a line across it.
    08-20-16 11:29 PM
    I don't see this as an option for the comma key. I tried holding down the period key on the virtual and physical keyboards; however, the microphone is grayed out with a line across it.
    You may have Google voice turned off or the BlackBerry keyboard dictation turned off. Language and input, BlackBerry keyboard settings, advanced, voice dictation.
    08-21-16 10:40 AM
    Google Keep is great for voice notes. It will save your audio note, as well will insert a transcript of the Note so that you can simply read it if you want, or hit the Play button at the bottom of the note to listen to it.
    08-21-16 03:41 PM
    Google Keep is great for voice notes. It will save your audio note, as well will insert a transcript of the Note so that you can simply read it if you want, or hit the Play button at the bottom of the note to listen to it.
    I can't remember, but I'm thinking that she is one of them that turned off everything Google.
    08-21-16 04:03 PM
    Got it. I do have Google Voice disabled.

Posted via CB10 on BlackBerry Z30
    08-21-16 08:13 PM
    Evernote has the ability to record voice notes.
    08-23-16 12:14 AM
    Got it. I do have Google Voice disabled.

Just wondering how you are doing with this. Microsoft Onenote has just added the ability to make voice notes. It's my main note making app.
    09-06-16 10:43 AM
    Just wondering how you are doing with this. Microsoft Onenote has just added the ability to make voice notes. It's my main note making app.
    I've tried MS OneNote's voice notes feature and it works well. It's a great option for quick voice notes. It is missing a feature that I need on occasion: the ability to view the recording waveform. OneNote is my go to notes app, so the new voice notes feature will do the job 99% of the time.

09-11-16 02:58 PM