Hello,
    I have been using Blackberry for many years and now I'm nauseous from the goddamn hub problem that started with Priv.
    company email attachments are very busy and almost all of my mail. In addition, images are placed in the mail content. After opening the correspondence bored for a while to see only the text. because the images embedded in the e-mail come to the screen a long time later. it also takes a long time to download attachments. I am in constant contact with 4G but this problem has long been on my agenda. Unfortunately, no such performance android Blackberry 7 and 10 with the hub.

Are there alternative practices that you can recommend to me? I used Nine. After a while it dropped me with a difficult situation arriving late notification. now i am using outlook. and e-mails I missed going to be able to see all mail is not an option.

How about helping me?
    thanks.
    09-06-17 09:38 AM
    Your issue seems to be connectivity - not the HUB app.
    09-06-17 09:46 AM
    Your issue seems to be connectivity - not the HUB app.
    I first saw it with the operator thinking it was a connection problem. They said it was not a problem. and then I started to think that the problems I mentioned are related to the hub of the problem in Microsoft Outlook.
    09-06-17 10:08 AM