Hey!
    What is the best way to temporarily disable an email account in the BlackBerry HUB?
    I'm going on holidays soon, and I don't want to receive work emails for the next 10 days.

Any suggestions?

(I'd rather not delete that particular email account, and re-add it later, as the incoming and outgoing server addresses/ports/security etc etc is a pain to get set up correctly)
    12-19-19 04:39 PM
    Hey!
    What is the best way to temporarily disable an email account in the BlackBerry HUB?
    I'm going on holidays soon, and I don't want to receive work emails for the next 10 days.

Any suggestions?

(I'd rather not delete that particular email account, and re-add it later, as the incoming and outgoing server addresses/ports/security etc etc is a pain to get set up correctly)
    Try turning off "sync email for this account" in the specific HUB account settings.
    12-19-19 04:47 PM
    I did try that, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I also chanced the sync interval to "never".

Maybe I'll try resetting my phone, and maybe that will force the changes to take effect
    12-19-19 04:50 PM
    I did try that, but it didn't seem to make a difference. I also chanced the sync interval to "never".

Maybe I'll try resetting my phone, and maybe that will force the changes to take effect
    Maybe disable "push" also.
    12-19-19 04:57 PM
    Awesome! Everything seems to be all good over here!
    I sent a test email from my personal account, and nothing has arrived in the last 10 mins.
    Thanks
    12-19-19 05:08 PM
    Hey!

Any suggestions?

Another idea may be to change the password (or even change one single character) for the incoming temporarily (remember the correct one for if you come back or if you aren't fired when you do…LOL)...
    Last edited by RLeeSimon; 12-30-19 at 04:40 PM.
    12-30-19 03:39 PM