STV100-1
    Android 6.0.1
    January 5, 2017 Security Patch
    Build AA1459

Overall I like the Talon app; however, there are a few issues that make it less user friendly than the Twitter app on BB10. I know Twitter limits/restricts 3rd party apps. Please let me know if the following are Twitter restrictions, bugs or my lack of knowledge. TIA!

1) Clicking on a link [from a link in the Hub] to accept or deny a follower request return an "Error - rate limit reached" message from Talon.

2) I cannot view follower requests in the app. The BB10 app allows me to see and accept/deny requests.

3) Clicking on a link from a Twitter email with suggestions of users to follow opens Talon, but I receive the same error message as mentioned under point #1.

Any ideas? Do other Android Twitter apps work better?

Posted via CB10
    01-19-17 02:45 PM
    Do other Android Twitter apps work better?
    I just use the official client. It has reached a point now where it's actually a pretty good app for Twitter. If anything, the third-party options are the ones that have begun to suck.
    01-19-17 03:29 PM
    I just use the official client. It has reached a point now where it's actually a pretty good app for Twitter. If anything, the third-party options are the ones that have begun to suck.
    Thanks for your response. I wondered if the restrictions put in place on 3rd party apps was part of the problem. It seems the official app is the one to use.

Posted via CB10
    01-19-17 08:47 PM
    Have you noticed that twitter android (at least on my priv) no longer loads linked articles and pages quickly but takes forever? What could be causing that and how should I diagnose the problem? Thank you for your help/
    05-21-17 11:28 PM