What a bunch of bellends. I opened a ticket saying how I spent a fortune on their app from BBW and that I had the new priv and wanted help transferring all my data and they closed my ticket without even saying why.

May as well use BlackBerry 's Password Keeper.
    11-19-15 03:53 AM
    What a bunch of bellends. I opened a ticket saying how I spent a fortune on their app from BBW and that I had the new priv and wanted help transferring all my data and they closed my ticket without even saying why.

May as well use BlackBerry 's Password Keeper.
    on your BB that has Enpass, do you have Cloud Sync enabled? if so, then if you enable the same cloud sync on your Priv, it'll sync the data.

on Android:
    - Open Enapass
    - Click the 3 Lines on the top left
    - Click Gear on top left
    - Click on Sync
    - Select Sync With and go from there.

Hope that helps

Cheers
    11-19-15 08:06 AM
    on your BB that has Enpass, do you have Cloud Sync enabled? if so, then if you enable the same cloud sync on your Priv, it'll sync the data.

on Android:
    - Open Enapass
    - Click the 3 Lines on the top left
    - Click Gear on top left
    - Click on Sync
    - Select Sync With and go from there.

Hope that helps

Cheers
    Yeah but the free version has a limit of 20 items. They want me to pay again.
    11-19-15 01:47 PM
    Do you still have the reciept from your purchase of Enpass on BB World? if so, submit a request for a refund and see if BB will refund your money for it.
    11-19-15 08:48 PM
    Dear Acvdm,

I am from Sinew Software Systems and I apologize for inconvenience caused. Please let me know what is your ticked id so that I can personally check how it get closed as it never happens. Also please reply to same email that you had received as it will reopen the ticked and we can assist you.

You can transfer all your data from BB 10 device to new BB Priv very easily. You can do it via sync as suggested by Bash_Man, thank to him. If you haven't enabled sync then you can it via Backup & Restore service. To restore follow the given steps:

• Go to Enpass settings and click Backup & Restore.
    • Select Over WiFi. Click on Backup and follow instructions to take backup of data from BB 10 device.
    • Save it on desktop.
    • Similarly you can restore in on your BB Priv.

The BB Priv will show only 20 items. This is because the app on Priv is downloaded from Google Play Store and you had purchased the app from BB App World. Both the devices have different Operating Systems (BB 10 & Android) and different Stores (BB App World & Google Play Store). We can't transfer the license because Enpass is an offline app and we don't have any information regarding the purchase. Further the purchase systems is handled by respective App Store itself and we don't have any control over it. Every purchase on each App Store is linked with the specific user id. So if you want to use the Enpass Pro version on BlackBerry Priv, then you need buy it separately.
    11-20-15 12:19 AM
    Enpass is the best app of my passport!

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 09:00 AM
    As you should... not sure why you think an app on different platform developed itself for free...

Posted via CB10
    11-30-15 04:23 PM
    I use Enpass and paid again for it when moving to the Priv.

I see no reason for them to provide it for free.
    11-30-15 04:49 PM
    I love the app, and would happily pay if and when I move to Android.

Posted via CB10
    12-01-15 01:16 PM