Is anyone else having issues with the SMS app SIgnal not sending or receiving images? Trying to send an image crashes the app. Received images show up as errors; trying to get the image to reload crashes the app. I've cleared my cache, restarted, deleted some larger downloads... nothing I've done seems to get it to work. I'd really like to get it fixed since I like SIgnal a lot for SMS so I'd really rather not have to find a new app.
    10-08-20 01:52 PM
    No issues here. However, I should point out I am on their beta releases.
    10-08-20 02:50 PM
    Is anyone else having issues with the SMS app SIgnal not sending or receiving images? Trying to send an image crashes the app. Received images show up as errors; trying to get the image to reload crashes the app. I've cleared my cache, restarted, deleted some larger downloads... nothing I've done seems to get it to work. I'd really like to get it fixed since I like SIgnal a lot for SMS so I'd really rather not have to find a new app.
    All good here.
    10-08-20 02:54 PM
    Thanks guys. I did a backup, uninstall and reinstall, and that seemed to clear up the problem. Working normally again.
    10-09-20 10:47 AM
    Little advise from my side. Sometimes a new update is causing the problem. I´m always waiting for the first reviews on the the new update and see if people have problems with it and if I should update or wait for a patch.
    10-24-20 03:26 AM