Does anyone know if we r able to load Clash of clans data from my passport to my priv. I really am considering taking the priv back if I can't transfer this over

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    11-07-15 04:11 AM
    dunno but have you tried facebook connect? in COC settings

11-07-15 04:17 AM
    A lot of people don't want BB10 due to Clash of Clan account on android. Perhaps I have to try it to understand how addictfull it is....
    11-07-15 04:30 AM
    A lot of people don't want BB10 due to Clash of Clan account on android. Perhaps I have to try it to understand how addictfull it is....
    Money grab. At higher levels they make you wait days just to build a tower or train some dragons. In all other games if you can't buy something they grey it out and tell you you can't. In this they direct you straight to buying gems for real money.
    11-07-15 04:35 AM
    Money grab. At higher levels they make you wait days just to build a tower or train some dragons. In all other games if you can't buy something they grey it out and tell you you can't. In this they direct you straight to buying gems for real money.
    I have played CoC on my BB10 devices for years with no access to the google play store to make purchases and have done quite well building up my village without spending a penny. It just takes time and patience lol
    11-07-15 04:42 AM
    I have played CoC on my BB10 devices for years with no access to the google play store to make purchases and have done quite well building up my village without spending a penny. It just takes time and patience lol
    I'd you've played starcraft building anything takes around a minute. This game was painfully slow.
    11-07-15 04:43 AM
    11-07-15 04:44 AM
    Does anyone know if we r able to load Clash of clans data from my passport to my priv. I really am considering taking the priv back if I can't transfer this over

You have to use cobalt's method of patching apps in order to be able to do so.

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/
    11-07-15 04:50 AM
    Moved to the new forum Android BlackBerry Phones & OS/Android Apps
    (Forum for discussion of Android apps on the Priv, rooting, etc.)
    11-09-15 04:46 PM

I just did it!

Here's the steps:

Step 1
    Install the following apks (open the apps to login/do whatever you need to do to get them functional):

Step Two
    Connect your blackberry to Blackberry Link & back up your phone

Step Three
    Delete Clash of Clans

Step Four
    Use the Lucky Patcher app to patch the Clash of Clans Application
    (steps can be found here : http://forums.crackberry.com/android...apchat-947141/

Step Five
    Install the modified Clash of Clans Apk file

Step Six
    Connect your phone to blackberry link and do a custom restoration (ONLY RESTORE CLASH OF CLANS APP DATA; UNCHECK EVERYTHING ELSE)

P.S. you use this at your own risk... if it goes wrong, simply do a complete restoration from the back up
    11-09-15 09:45 PM
    first connect your CoC acct to your gmail acct. there are workarounds that has been posted here. when youre done, install CoC on your priv and connect it with the gmail acct where you saved your CoC acct.

11-10-15 06:29 PM
    I just install coc on my priv but now the priv get really hot and sometime the phone just freeze when playing. Anyone have the same problem?
    11-11-15 12:17 AM