Does anyone have problems with their Hub crashing?

Everything seems up to date and works except for the Hub, which crashes upon opening.

Anyone with same experience or know what could be wrong?

#whatisclassic
    03-01-17 02:59 PM
    I get that every once in a while on both my S7 Edge and my Note 5, normally not long after HUB or HUB+ SERVICES are updated (but not right away). I do this to fix it.

1. Remove the Hub widget if you're using it.
    2. In SETTINGS/APPLICATIONS/APPLICATION MANAGER, find HUB and hit FORCE STOP. Then tap STORAGE, and CLEAR CACHE.
    3. I do the same for BLACKBERRY HUB+ SERVICES.
    4. Open your recent apps (left of the home button). Tap CLOSE ALL.
    5. In SETTINGS/STORAGE, select INTERNAL STORAGE. Scroll down to and tap CACHED DATA, then DELETE.
    6. Reboot.
    03-01-17 07:53 PM
    I get that every once in a while on both my S7 Edge and my Note 5, normally not long after HUB or HUB+ SERVICES are updated (but not right away). I do this to fix it.

1. Remove the Hub widget if you're using it.
    2. In SETTINGS/APPLICATIONS/APPLICATION MANAGER, find HUB and hit FORCE STOP. Then tap STORAGE, and CLEAR CACHE.
    3. I do the same for BLACKBERRY HUB+ SERVICES.
    4. Open your recent apps (left of the home button). Tap CLOSE ALL.
    5. In SETTINGS/STORAGE, select INTERNAL STORAGE. Scroll down to and tap CACHED DATA, then DELETE.
    6. Reboot.
    Thanks a lot! Certainly fixed it!
    03-01-17 09:14 PM
    Next time, try the repair function in Blackberry Manager. That did the job for me :-)
    03-11-17 05:31 AM
    The repair function didn't help me at all. That's when I went to the cache clearing process.

Great illustration of just how each of our devices are completely different from every other device, even with matching hardware and software.
    03-13-17 09:52 PM
    The repair feature in BlackBerry Manager doesn't fix corrupted cache settings. So cleaning the cache was the correct way to get it running again.
    03-14-17 09:54 AM