Hi,

I heard that the upcoming Note 7 will have some sort of unified messaging app comparable to the BB hub.

Hence the device is ready to be published beginning of August I thought you guys might have heard a little more details if it is interesting?
    07-13-16 04:55 PM
    There's nothing in the leaked UI thus far to suggest the rumors were true. -
    07-13-16 05:49 PM
    Thanks, mate. Another alternative gone. Have to find out if it is a good or bad thing.
    07-30-16 10:12 AM
    I've had several generations of Note, but I skipped the 5 because of no swappable battery. I got sick of my 4 because AT&T wouldn't release the Marshmallow update, then I saw the Priv (on crackberry) with a link to a 299 deal for new ones.

The Priv got a Marshmallow update a few days after I bought it, then I decided to load MM on my Note 4 the next day (from a hacked beta release for AT&T) and WOW.

But this is about Note 7's. The reason I mentioned the Note 4 is because with the MM update it got some of the missing features found on the Note 5 and 7, and the 7 has crazy memory, **** speed, etc. But no removable battery.

I'm satisfied with the Priv for now, especially at 299. It is a good transition from the Passport I used. But since you can put BlackBerry services on a Note 4 (did that) and presumably the Note 7, I am going to be sorely tempted again. The price difference makes me feel that I will wait for a mint, used one (since I always buy them outright). And when some smart-*** comes out with a battery case for it? I'll sell my kidneys.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    07-30-16 10:23 AM
    With BlackBerry apps do you also imply the hub?

Posted via CB10
    07-30-16 01:20 PM
    Yes. All BlackBerry apps. Calendar, hub, keyboard, BlackBerry services, etc. I tried it out from a thread on the forums.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android (Priv)
    07-30-16 06:50 PM
    Have to try that with my oneplus
    07-31-16 01:03 PM
    Could it be that the keyboard does not support multi-language?

I am currently experiencing this on my Oneplus 3.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-07-16 04:45 AM
    Use the Blackberry keyboard with 3 different languages..
    08-19-16 05:52 AM
    Use the Blackberry keyboard with 3 different languages..
    love the BB keyboard overall, but the only thing i don't like, is that there's no dedicated microphone button. And although the " , " button does offer the mic as an alternate or long press, for some unknown reason the mic actually vanishes from time to time. The Google keyboard actually offers a dedicated microphone button (text to speech handy) on the top line to boot!!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    08-22-16 09:10 AM