Anyone have suggestions for a photo viewer on Android, like the BB10 photo viewer? I just got a Motion, moving from Z30.

I find the Google Photos app annoying because it groups all my folder at the root of the app. So if I sorted all my folders within other folders, it doesn't matter. So all my work, and personal folders are all side by side.

I don't do any photo editing, so that is not a requirement. I quickly browsed the forum, but see mostly suggestions for photo editors...

Thanks!
    12-06-17 08:02 AM
    Anyone have suggestions for a photo viewer on Android, like the BB10 photo viewer? I just got a Motion, moving from Z30.

I find the Google Photos app annoying because it groups all my folder at the root of the app. So if I sorted all my folders within other folders, it doesn't matter. So all my work, and personal folders are all side by side.

I don't do any photo editing, so that is not a requirement. I quickly browsed the forum, but see mostly suggestions for photo editors...

Thanks!
    How does the physical build quality of Motion seem compared to Z30?
    12-06-17 08:11 AM
    I use f-stop to view pictures
    12-06-17 08:47 AM
    while is not a photo viewer, I'm using the Files app jrdcom.filemanager, which is the BlackBerry 10 file manager to view my photos.
    12-06-17 08:50 AM
    F-Stop or Piktures
    12-06-17 11:40 AM
    I would have recommended Simple Gallery, but for two issues: (1) you can't zoom in on a GIF image [developer has confirmed this limitation], and (2) as of yesterday's update it will for some reason no longer open photo (JPG) attachments to e-mails in the Hub!

Will prob go back to Quick Pics, which I was using previously and isn't too bad - though I'm not sure why the current version wants to enable in-app purchases, and that puts me off given that it's promoted as a free app.
    12-06-17 12:17 PM
    piktures is good
    12-06-17 09:42 PM
    been using F-stop eversince I moved from passport to priv and now on KEYone. it is really great as well as light app. got pro version after using the free version for about 8 to 10 months. I would recommend it.
    12-13-17 05:09 AM