Hello everyone.

Back in 2008 BlackBerry purchased a minority share in Worldmate and then created BlackBerry Travel. If you travel as much as I do and have never used it before then you missed out on something really special.

Worldmate was acquired by Carson Wagonlit a few years ago. This past month Carson Wagonlit murdered Worldmate (and BlackBerry Travel, along with it). By March it will be shuttered completely

I'm looking for a replacement. The features I liked were auto-scanning of emails for travel related information which would auto-populate my calendar as well as set notifications for flights, hotels, cars, etc.

Do any of you use something similar? It does not have to be BB10 only - an Android application will work, too.

Thank you for any advice and experience you might be able to share.
    12-20-17 08:48 AM
    Here are some suggestions > > https://forums.crackberry.com/showth...1#post13064894

If you do a lot of traveling... might be time to upgrade your phone. Having a phone that reliable runs Airline, Rental Car and Taxi Services Apps just can't be beat. And Google Trips is really a pleasure to use on an Android phone.
    12-20-17 09:15 AM
    Tripit is almost as good as Worldmate or BlackBerry Travel.

Also Worldmate was supposed to shutdown last October. It is still working for me. I forward emails for new trips and it shows up in the app. It no longer syncs with the calendar, but I compensate for that by using Tripit as well and can snyc through Outlook on my PC at home.

I also moved the app from my old PRIV to my Keyone and it works on the KEYone as well.

Not sure what will happen in March when BlackBerry Travel shuts down.
    01-01-18 10:09 AM
    TripIt is pretty good. I wouldn't bother with the Google travel app though.
    01-01-18 10:16 AM
    Check my trip is good and doesn't require a subscription to get airline updates.

BioDave1955 on BB Z30
    01-01-18 04:16 PM
    when google trips works its great, but when it doesnt its a big fail.
    01-15-18 02:10 PM