Would it be possible to add a setting to Calendar and Tasks in the productivity Tab so that we can peak further ahead to the next item(s)? I find the current default setting of peaking one day ahead a bit restrictive, and I would really prefer to see actual info displayed there instead of an image. For example, having an option to peak ahead by a week, maybe even a month as well.

Thanks for listening!
    09-22-18 08:58 AM
    The Productivity Tab require a complete overhaul IMO.

It badly needs a visual and UX refresh. I disabled it for now until it changes, if it ever does.
    09-22-18 12:53 PM
    The Productivity Tab require a complete overhaul IMO.

It badly needs a visual and UX refresh. I disabled it for now until it changes, if it ever does.
    Still the best way to peek into the Hub but yes I agree, its in dire need of a refresh.
    09-22-18 08:13 PM
    Still the best way to peek into the Hub but yes I agree, its in dire need of a refresh.
    The only way! Like the keyboard....(the only device that has one).

If we only had comparable options....bet ya many of these posts didn't even exist!
    09-22-18 08:24 PM
    While I can see some benefits of using the productivity tab even in its current shape and form on non-PKB devices that don't have the convenience key either (such as the Motion) it's IMHO pointless on a PKB device the way it is designed now. I mean if the productivity tab would let you set up exactly what you want it to show (e.g. just the calendar with a week/month view or with a list of all future events within a set timeframe) then it would make sense to use it for peak & check. But since it's the way it is, it's much more natural for me to just either open the HUB right away and slide down for upcoming events or to open the calendar via a PKB shortcut if it's a larger time frame I'd like to get an idea about. Not that the latter would be super convenient though... So yes, if you want to make the productivity tab super useful, just make it customizable in this regard and absolutely do make it consistent with the rest of UX...
    Last edited by shandy-R2D2; 09-23-18 at 07:09 PM.
    09-23-18 02:34 AM